mat007

Fear again

14 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, JTC said:

I say no one knows this for sure, but I doubt it.

The Word of God tells us that the Antichrist will be a "man." he will be a future mortal man (Rev. 13:18, "it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six. That he is a mortal man is clear  from the fact that he will be "slain" by Christ at His second advent (Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Thess. 2:7-8).

The Antichrist, will be a man, will reign over ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24). Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17). Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44).

8 hours ago, HAZARD said:

The Word of God tells us that the Antichrist will be a "man." he will be a future mortal man (Rev. 13:18, "it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six. That he is a mortal man is clear  from the fact that he will be "slain" by Christ at His second advent (Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Thess. 2:7-8).

The Antichrist, will be a man, will reign over ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24). Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17). Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44).

So, he won't be a simple human that will be unluckily chosen by the devil to be the antichrist.

He will be a mortal human being, a man who will be able to be killed by Jesus when He returns at His second advent. Read the Scriptures I have provided and you will see it quite clearly. I can write more later if you wish more information. Kindest regards, Hazard :thumbsup:

On 7/16/2017 at 2:54 PM, JTC said:

Hi Mat, Were you diagnosed with OCD or is this something you decided? I only ask that bc if you truly have OCD I'm not sure anyone can talk you out of it. OCD is not logical and all the logical reasons in the world may not make those thoughts stop. Nevertheless, I'll try. 

First if you were the antichrist you wouldn't be worried about it. In fact yo'd probably be worried about how to destroy Christians. I doubt you'd be here you'd probably be on a New Age spiritual board making posts about how dangerous us Jesus people are and you'd want to find followers. I wish I knew everyone's age bc I have a hunch you're a teenager. All teens and even people in their 20's think there's something wrong with them. Its part of growing up. What I noticed is the people who think you're almost perfect are the ones that are likely to have a nervous breakdown later in life. 40 yrs ago I was studying to become a psychotherapist. Back then we thought all mental problems were psychological. Today we know the brain is part of the body and the body often gets sick. There are meds that may stop OCD thoughts. But I have little to no confidence in these drugs. I wouldn't take them unless it was a last resort. But I can only imagine how hard it is to live a normal life if you constantly think you're meant to be the antichrist. There's a very good chance you'll grow out of this. We now know the brain doesn't stop developing until a person is 24 to 26. It varies. Even after that the brain can still grow and the thoughts will change.

I hope this helped. I'll say again if you belonged to the antichrist you wouldn't be worried about it. You'd be happy. Remember that.

God Bless.

By the way, you got it. I'm 15 :)