• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

50 minutes ago, JTC said:

I say no one knows this for sure, but I doubt it.

The Word of God tells us that the Antichrist will be a "man." he will be a future mortal man (Rev. 13:18, "it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six. That he is a mortal man is clear  from the fact that he will be "slain" by Christ at His second advent (Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Thess. 2:7-8).

The Antichrist, will be a man, will reign over ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24). Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17). Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44).

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, HAZARD said:

The Word of God tells us that the Antichrist will be a "man." he will be a future mortal man (Rev. 13:18, "it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six. That he is a mortal man is clear  from the fact that he will be "slain" by Christ at His second advent (Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Thess. 2:7-8).

The Antichrist, will be a man, will reign over ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24). Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17). Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44).

So, he won't be a simple human that will be unluckily chosen by the devil to be the antichrist.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

He will be a mortal human being, a man who will be able to be killed by Jesus when He returns at His second advent. Read the Scriptures I have provided and you will see it quite clearly. I can write more later if you wish more information. Kindest regards, Hazard :thumbsup:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  124

On 7/16/2017 at 2:54 PM, JTC said:

Hi Mat, Were you diagnosed with OCD or is this something you decided? I only ask that bc if you truly have OCD I'm not sure anyone can talk you out of it. OCD is not logical and all the logical reasons in the world may not make those thoughts stop. Nevertheless, I'll try. 

First if you were the antichrist you wouldn't be worried about it. In fact yo'd probably be worried about how to destroy Christians. I doubt you'd be here you'd probably be on a New Age spiritual board making posts about how dangerous us Jesus people are and you'd want to find followers. I wish I knew everyone's age bc I have a hunch you're a teenager. All teens and even people in their 20's think there's something wrong with them. Its part of growing up. What I noticed is the people who think you're almost perfect are the ones that are likely to have a nervous breakdown later in life. 40 yrs ago I was studying to become a psychotherapist. Back then we thought all mental problems were psychological. Today we know the brain is part of the body and the body often gets sick. There are meds that may stop OCD thoughts. But I have little to no confidence in these drugs. I wouldn't take them unless it was a last resort. But I can only imagine how hard it is to live a normal life if you constantly think you're meant to be the antichrist. There's a very good chance you'll grow out of this. We now know the brain doesn't stop developing until a person is 24 to 26. It varies. Even after that the brain can still grow and the thoughts will change.

I hope this helped. I'll say again if you belonged to the antichrist you wouldn't be worried about it. You'd be happy. Remember that.

God Bless.

By the way, you got it. I'm 15 :)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Hey,

We are in the same boat. I am fighting too to overcome the fear of being Antichrist and separated from God. Many people doesn't understand the intense of this spiritual attack.

The advice I can give you:

Firstly, be aware that behind this fear there is the deceptive words of the enemy. You have fear because somebody is telling lyings to you. That's Satan's tactic since the beginning when he deceived Eve hiding in a sneak skin. Being able to realise it and separate your thoughts from the enemy thoughts is already a half win. 

Secondly, trust God and let his love overcome you. Where love is there is no fear. I strongly suggest to read Romans 8. daily or whenever this evil power is attacking you (my personal tactic is put some worship song on while I am reading. And repeat reading until my heart overflows and burst into praising God):

2And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. 31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us,who can be against us? ... 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else ; all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Also, I wouldn't recommend you to make further research and study about Antichrist. Not in your state. Your interest is not coming from a pure desire after knowledge but from fear. So just leave it because what you will find will be used by satan to torture you.

However, I would like to share my own thoughts on Antichrist. Probably many will disagree with me but here it goes:

Antichrist will be the king and false god of the last empire which origin goes back to the roman empire. According the myth, roman empire was established by Romulus and Remus the twin brothers whose father was a human and their mother the god of Mars. Probably most of us think that is a childish fairy tale. But I believe there is some truth behind the legend. As all Christians know intercourse between humans and angles IS possible. 

As we also know Christ, the son of God and son of man who was half human and half God as his father was God Himself. I believe Antichrist will also be half human as his father will be satan itself. So, I don't think you should be worry about being Antichrist as long as you know who your dad is.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

Still praying Mat!

• Loved it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  9,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

it is important that we try to keep our mind on the Word of God and look to the Word for all Wisdom(not saying God wont or cant send his Word through people)...very strange Spirts out there now days...I myself at times  would hang around so many People i would kinda forget who i was.When Jesus was in Gethsemane he asked his top disciples to keep watch while he went to Pray...What did they do? fall asleep.

How to change your mind? well ,if you put something in front of you that is bigger and more important than whats behind you ...When John the Baptist came he had a simple message basicly...repent for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand.The Bible says in(KJV) Pro 29:18  Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. 

Now that you are Born again God wants to use you as a light .Sorry if this is not that much  help.im very tired, just wanted to try and push out one last post for the night.God Bless You

Edited by shanee
adding Praying now for the 2 that said they have this issue

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  133

On 7/16/2017 at 4:35 PM, mat007 said:

Guys, my OCD is destroying me. I'm again scared and scared of becoming the antichrist. I know this can't be true, because I love Jesus, but, please, give me some advice and some signs of how will the antichrist be, and I can't be.

In your case, I would rely upon the faithfulness of God. Psalm 91:4 states, "He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark." I can remember a time when I was under great spiritual attack, and I kept repeating those words. Jesus also stated, "And I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand" (John 10:28).

In other words, God is big enough and compassionate enough to keep you safe. Certainly, if He planned for centuries the means to bring us salvation, He is able to keep you from harm. Trust Him because He is trustworthy.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

Note that at the last supper, when Jesus told his disciples that one of them would betray him, they all asked if they were the one.  Other than Judas who had already made plans to do so, the rest simply had doubts and worries.  It's common for Christians to have feelings of doubt of various types at various times.

When evening came, Jesus was reclining at the table with the Twelve.  And while they were eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me.”  They were very sad and began to say to him one after the other, “Surely you don’t mean me, Lord?” (Matt 26:20-22 NIV)

Faith in God is something that grows over time.  As we walk with Him daily and see His hand in our lives over months and years, our trust simply grows.   Speaking for myself, I found that it was the consistent presence of God in my life over time that really made the biggest different in my outlook on things.  This doesn't mean there weren't ups and downs.  There were.  But it's that the general trend was upwards and onwards over the years.  Consistent spiritual disciplines (like bible reading, prayer, meditation, or getting together with other Christians) are what really help us grow.

It's sort of like planting a garden.  There will be weeds and pests to worry about that spring up at various times.  But as long as it is tended and watered and cared for, it will grow and yield a crop.