Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thallasa

Donald and Melania in Paris

4 posts in this topic

France has been a bit down and out for the last 5 years, because of the last government and the various attacks , which have put the country into an emergency state , so I am happy ,very ,to say  that the Président Trump's  visit was a huge success ,and that clearly President Macron thinks so too . Best of friends !! Melania looked amazing ,chic and pretty . 

Donald brought his very natural ,open ,(Celtic ) personality with him, and I will be surprised if any dare to attack  him  again in the same way as the unbalanced  media reporting was doing, before .

Cheered us up, no end .

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, Thallasa said:

France has been a bit down and out for the last 5 years, because of the last government and the various attacks , which have put the country into an emergency state , so I am happy ,very ,to say  that the Président Trump's  visit was a huge success ,and that clearly President Macron thinks so too . Best of friends !! Melania looked amazing ,chic and pretty . 

Donald brought his very natural ,open ,(Celtic ) personality with him....

I wonder what personality Donald was using when he repeatedly tweeted that France was no longer France?

"In February last year he provoked ire saying: 'unfortunately France isn't what it was and Paris neither.'

"And then in July, following the jihadist murder of a French priest, the newly elected president of the United States rammed the point home saying: 'I wouldn't go to France. France is no longer France....'"

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170712/trump-president-france-is-still-france-whatever-donald-trump-might-say

And then Trump went to France.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0