• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

After all, if you can't trust CNN, who can you trust?

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Seriously? Cnn has shown that is not trustworthy. 

I wrote that for the benefit of any FOX phobes out there.

Blessings,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Notice that a black cop kills a white woman and there are no riots, no threats to the officer, no demands for his firing. Had it been a white cop who killed a black woman ..... ferguson missouri is a good example of what would have happened.

Yes, exactly.  Apparently, it can't be a racial thing if the dead person is white.  Total hypocrisy. 

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Notice that a black cop kills a white woman and there are no riots, no threats to the officer, no demands for his firing. Had it been a white cop who killed a black woman ..... ferguson missouri is a good example of what would have happened.

And that's the point in the title.   Racism apparently only flows in one direction.   If this story had been the other way around, if a white female cop had shot a black man in the same way, the title in EVERY liberal news outlet like CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, HuffPo, etc.,  would have been about  a white  cop killing an innocent, unarmed black man.    The liberal media made sure to hide the race and religion of the killer.

When the shooter is white and victim is black, the story is about race, when the shooter is black and victim is white, suddenly, any story that mentions that fact is immediately "racist" and how dare you mention race!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1958

On 7/17/2017 at 6:08 PM, Running Gator said:

What is horrible is someone turning a tragedy into one more chance to further their agenda.  

The AA hiring and celebration of Noor's Somali heritage certainly advanced Mayor Betsy Hodge's agenda.  And Mark Dayton's, who said that if we object to the influx of Somalis into Minnesota, we should "get the ---- out of the state."  And the agenda of lesbian police chief  Janeé Harteau.

An innocent woman is dead because public safety was sacrificed at the liberal altar of political correctness.  I live a mile from the crime scene, and even even the most ardent liberals (well, not all of them) are openly wondering what this guy was doing on the police force.

Edited by Roman150

Guest BacKaran

This a year after a black thug, who was profiled as an armed robber fitting the description down to his funky glasses, gets shot and killed by white aka non black cop who, the jury found the cop innocent of murder and justified in shooting this high thug, the cop gets fired from police Dept and praises are heaped on the dead thug whose so called Girlfriend, Aka known black lives agitator, was also high and live streams the aftermath on Facebook, she's hailed as a good person with the dead thug.

What's right is wrong and what's wrong is right, just as the Bible tells us. No there's no confusion, a high dead armed robbery suspect made a bad choice and got himself killed by cop, it's all the cops fault. No, it is the thugs parents problem who didn't raise him to obey the law. Sin has consequences, even death.

It makes me sick that this thug is still getting parades, Park benches in his name and while we're at it, why not give him his own thug holiday? Blm rioted and shut down the freeway a few times, total pagans without a clue. But, we with the Bible should be prepared not scared. Christ is returning soon!

Edited by BacKaran

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

I don't understand how anyone(news readers & watchers) could have any opinion at all,I don't understand what is news worthy of half a story with no facts......they mention a civil action,show bit of reports from the previous interaction the deceased had with these officers & there are so many missing pieces of this puzzle,.....what is the medias agenda here I have to wonder,in spite of what they did reveal I would like to know more about this womans past.......its really strange that a cop would fire from the passengers side of the vehicle? Did I read that correctly,is his partner deaf now?    Sounds like a lot of fabrication by the media,no eyewitness testimonies ,I'm sure everyone said "no comment"

Very weird story.....what was that paper with all the jibberish-Oh,the National Enquirer!   Are they all the same as that now? Musn't be very much happening if these are the things they resort to reporting....wow

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't understand how anyone(news readers & watchers) could have any opinion at all,I don't understand what is news worthy of half a story with no facts......they mention a civil action,show bit of reports from the previous interaction the deceased had with these officers & there are so many missing pieces of this puzzle,.....what is the medias agenda here I have to wonder,in spite of what they did reveal I would like to know more about this womans past.......its really strange that a cop would fire from the passengers side of the vehicle? Did I read that correctly,is his partner deaf now?    Sounds like a lot of fabrication by the media,no eyewitness testimonies ,I'm sure everyone said "no comment"

Very weird story.....what was that paper with all the jibberish-Oh,the National Enquirer!   Are they all the same as that now? Musn't be very much happening if these are the things they resort to reporting....wow

I think they are almost all the same now.....

The latest I heard on a radio broadcast this morning was there was some loud noises close by and the policeman in the passenger side thought the lady had shot his partner. 

Don't have a clue if any of it is really true, but so far it's the only thing that makes any sense to me.    I can't see this guy just gunning the lady down.   I would not think he's good to be a police officer if that's the way it happened.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

I can't see this guy just gunning the lady down

I know,right? Thats just too much to imagine......

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

There is something puzzling to me. There is a suspected crime going on that she calls in, but then she is out in the alley too? Waving her arms. That could come across as dangerous to a cop arriving on the scene, especially in the climate today where cops are getting ambushed. And if he was not a good cop to start with? 

A couple of years ago, I was parked in a handicapped space while my hubby went inside. I neglected to put up the handicapped placard but I was sitting there reading a book. A cop came by to go inside  and happened to stop in front of the car and looked at me. The placard is in a side pocket of the drivers door so I ducked down and grabbed it. I put it up on the rear view mirror and glanced at the cop. Who had his hand on his gun. Lesson learned. Sudden movements are not good around cops. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, other one said:

I think they are almost all the same now.....

The latest I heard on a radio broadcast this morning was there was some loud noises close by and the policeman in the passenger side thought the lady had shot his partner. 

Yeah, I heard that, too.  Not buying it.