• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

32 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

There is something puzzling to me. There is a suspected crime going on that she calls in, but then she is out in the alley too? Waving her arms. That could come across as dangerous to a cop arriving on the scene, especially in the climate today where cops are getting ambushed. And if he was not a good cop to start with

That is the weird part, you think a woman is being taped so you go out in your pajamas to investigate?  That seems an odd response, and a dangerous one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, I heard that, too.  Not buying it.

If true he certainly should not be trusted with a gun.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Davida said:

No one should be thinking the Media is blowing this one way or the other....The media by all accounts has very little information & little to go on at this pt since the Cop in question  Officer Mohamed Noor is not talking to Police and has not released a statement.  Both he and his partner have lawyers. I can't fathom why would anyone automatically think the woman Justine Damond's  behavior might be in question or that she has questionable past? From reports,  Ms Justine Damond was the "responsible" concerned citizen who called 911 because she thought someone was being sexually assaulted.  This Cop in question Officer Mohamed Noor has a mere 2 yrs in the Police force and "According to the Office of Police Conduct Review, Noor has had three complaints filed against him, two of which remain open. Another was closed without discipline. Noor has been sued once in his short career with the police department."  Also worth noting since this is the culture he comes from, that Somalia just a boat ride from Yemen is run under strict sharia law , has spawned Muslim Radicals and is a known haven for Jihadi indoctrination & terrorism.  A full investigation of the facts & all background information should also be looking to see if there is any possible connection to ISIS or being a soldier of allah.  We will have to wait to see what the full investigation reveals, hopefully the Police will not cover up or hide evidence fearing they will be held liable for endangering public safety by yet again- with another incident of an innocent person being fatally killed by Police.  This by reports was a normally peaceful upscale neighborhood. The two officers at the scene were not being threatened or in danger when Ms. Damond was talking with the Police Officer on the driver side, and by the first report, the shooting of Ms Damond through the open window of the cruiser took Officer Mohamed Noor's partner by complete shock & surprise.  With only 2 yrs serving , will Noor's defense claim -- he had "stress" or mental illness?  I'll be praying especially for the victims heart broken family and praying for truth for all involved and May our Father God in heaven let the Truth of this case be fully quickly revealed & may Justice be served, and may healing & peace for the family & loved ones of Ms Damond, our Heavenly Father's Gracious Holy Will be done through Christ Jesus.

Amen, Davida.  Unlike the unhinged race baiters, we should wait for the investigation to conclude before laying blame.

Guest shiloh357
21 hours ago, Running Gator said:

That is the weird part, you think a woman is being taped so you go out in your pajamas to investigate?  That seems an odd response, and a dangerous one

What she heard was a woman calling for help and she immediately went to see what was going on.  Lot's of people do that when they hear a cry for help. It is perfectly normal response, in most cases.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

What she heard was a woman calling for help and she immediately went to see what was going on.  Lot's of people do that when they hear a cry for help. It is perfectly normal response, in most cases.

Actually, no she did not go out for about 25 minutes.  Also, most people would put on something other than their pajamas.   And most people would take a weapon of some kind with them...that is the normal response. 

http://ktla.com/2017/07/19/911-transcripts-of-woman-who-was-shot-killed-by-police-released-by-minneapolis-officials/

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

No one should be thinking the Media is blowing this one way or the other....The media by all accounts has very little information & little to go on at this pt since the Cop in question  Officer Mohamed Noor is not talking to Police and has not released a statement.                             Davida

:thumbsup:    Exactly my point,it should not be "news" because they do not have enough information to make it any kind of news...I'm positive that the police are not permitted to make any statements to anyone & any police officer would know that without even being told by their superior officers or by their own attorneys.....they always have an attorney in a situation where they need to investigate if deadly physical force was justifiable,there is nothing unusual about it    and if I am reading this all correctly & if it is the truth,the other charges against this cip were from this womans family,is that right...one was dropped & one is pending    Its also not unusual that the same officers are called to the scene,its their tour of duty    Whats unusual is a cop shooting from inside the cruiser,if in fact that is what occurred....who knows?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1958

18 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

and if I am reading this all correctly & if it is the truth,the other charges against this cip were from this womans family,is that right...one was dropped & one is pending    

Correction: the other complaints *were not* from this woman's family.  Two are still open.  The cop is being sued for man-handling another woman in a different case.

Thanks Davida(& Romans)......WOW,sounds crazy,the whole thing about shooting from inside the cruiser just blows my mind,I kept saying "Nah,no way was his partner inside the car as well,no way" And now you are saying that he was,,,,,thats why earlier I asked if he was deaf now!!!   Thats just way too much

lol,,,yeah,you guys were answering me at the same time.....funny

And BTW,its not just dumb to put 2 rookie cops together,its unheard of......& now they say they didn't have cameras on? Both of them? What is going on,where vis all this info coming from may I ask?

It says it is written by a Zachary Smith,who is he? I dont know about any of this,all of this is just unheard of if it is the truth,no dash cam rookies riding together,no body cams,police shooting from passenger side in car....sounds like a horror movie......very surreal but the bottom line is someone is dead,& thats very sad......I do hope the truth is found 

I have no idea why I thought that Teresa so & so was this woman,I must have mis-read it.....I thought this woman who was killed had an incident with this guy & was suiing