• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Yes you are right, it won't matter what I say. So it has become an exercise on using Discernment. 

Most Believers are text book guided, they follow their text book questions and answers. 

the members are caution not to depart from their text book guidance. 

So they have committed their mind to the text book guidance, as the guidance God has blessed them with, and they regard it as the guidance of the Holy Spirit. 

So this what is happening: knowing that the scriptures say test the spirits , they follow this guidance by testing every one according to their text book guidance, and they don't depart from it. 

They fellowship only with those of the same text book, and they seek to make disciples of that text book. 

This is why Paul emphasize when he said: l am an apostle of JESUS CHRIST. 

Paul said that for many reasons. 

Some time in the past he was sent on missions and carry the message of the mother church he was affiliated with, and it's Bishop. 

Eventually he said I am not affiliated with any one, but only with Jesus Christ, and he started his own church, founding new churches as he was going along. 

Paul as pioneer in the Gospel was all the time in conflict with the others, who did not understand him at first , and puplish that Paul follow a strange Spirit. 

The same thing happened with Peter after his mission to Kornilius family. 

Peter message of the Gospel change as a result of this experience, and the other disciples said amongs them selfs: 

That Peter was deceived and seduce by a strange Spirit, and follow a strange Spirit in his mission to Kornilius family. 

If you carefully analyze what they said, you will find out that they were correct to them selves, and by what they knew. 

For once they had given the time to Peter to elaborate what had happened, then they said: indeed the Lord works in mysterious and strange ways that they are not known to us, the Lord gave   Peters a new understanding of how to give the Gospel not only to Gentiles but also to us. 

"Peter upon you l will build my church"

Not everyone accepted the new way of declaring  the Gospel , some may have continued in their ways, and not incorporating and implimending the new, and others may have  improvised their own version,  thus we have different groups of Believers, with some difference in their teachings. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

57 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Most Believers are text book guided, they follow their text book questions and answers. 

the members are caution not to depart from their text book guidance. 

So they have committed their mind to the text book guidance, as the guidance God has blessed them with, and they regard it as the guidance of the Holy Spirit. 

So this what is happening: knowing that the scriptures say test the spirits , they follow this guidance by testing every one according to their text book guidance, and they don't depart from it. 

They fellowship only with those of the same text book, and they seek to make disciples of that text book. 

This is why Paul emphasize when he said: l am an apostle of JESUS CHRIST. 

Paul said that for many reasons. 

Some time in the past he was sent on missions and carry the message of the mother church he was affiliated with, and it's Bishop. 

Eventually he said I am not affiliated with any one, but only with Jesus Christ, and he started his own church, founding new churches as he was going along. 

Paul as pioneer in the Gospel was all the time in conflict with the others, who did not understand him at first , and puplish that Paul follow a strange Spirit. 

The same thing happened with Peter after his mission to Kornilius family. 

Peter message of the Gospel change as a result of this experience, and the other disciples said amongs them selfs: 

That Peter was deceived and seduce by a strange Spirit, and follow a strange Spirit in his mission to Kornilius family. 

If you carefully analyze what they said, you will find out that they were correct to them selves, and by what they knew. 

For once they had given the time to Peter to elaborate what had happened, then they said: indeed the Lord works in mysterious and strange ways that they are not known to us, the Lord gave   Peters a new understanding of how to give the Gospel not only to Gentiles but also to us. 

"Peter upon you l will build my church"

Not everyone accepted the new way of declaring  the Gospel , some may have continued in their ways, and not incorporating and implimending the new, and others may have  improvised their own version,  thus we have different groups of Believers, with some difference in their teachings. 

Yes, I am well aware of most of the different thinking. I often compare this to a large family. How the children view dad.

As in my own children, when my youngest daughter was about 5 or 6, she got into an argument with my two boys, 18 and 17. She would scream at the top of her lungs, "he's my daddy, not yours".

And that is how all the churches and groups not affiliated with churches think. 

God hears us, not you. God loves us not you. And so on.

It is like everyone, and I mean everyone feels they have God in thier corner.

The best thing about God is that He loves them all reguardless

Edited by Pudgenik

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

I feel your pain. I really do as I have done the same thing in many of my post and some people just don't get. 

This doesnt bother me. When they come after me, sticks and stones. Im used to it.

I find it amusing.

I am curious to see if any that I've challenged will even respond. I wonder if they realize, thier non responce is also a responce. 

Maybe I should call them out on it, that will get the ant nest stirred up. (I don't really need to, just by saying that here will be enough). Lol.

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

I feel your pain. I really do as I have done the same thing in many of my post and some people just don't get. 

LadyKay, I just want to tell you. Your soul is pure white, it is perfect. Strive to keep it that way.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

17 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I put a little humorous question out in the humor column. Just for a little fun. 

I was thinking, "man, everyone is so serious here.". 

And what are the responces, nothing to do with the question.

All jumping around the title and " are you a Christian". 

So for those who have to ask that question, if I am a Christian or not.  Why don't you go ask the Holy Spirit? It is the best Witness.

Well, it is the proper forum for such nonsense isn't it? ;) You gotta laugh.  Because I've found folks that do that type thing are giving their own answer to that question. 

No. 

Maybe remember also that the anonymity of the Net allows the worst personalities in the world to exercise their inner A-sphincter. Especially those that loathe Christians but pose as such in order to rag on actual Christians. 

Know them by their attitude if you're to compare them to what would Christ do? 

Edited by Anonymous Aristotle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

18 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I put a little humorous question out in the humor column. Just for a little fun. 

I was thinking, "man, everyone is so serious here.". 

And what are the responces, nothing to do with the question.

All jumping around the title and " are you a Christian". 

So for those who have to ask that question, if I am a Christian or not.  Why don't you go ask the Holy Spirit? It is the best Witness.

You will find that getting to know people is the same here as all else ... except for the body language absent. exclamation embarrassed smiley coon lean left 255.jpg
Which if you really think about it -is quite a lacking! Therefore give everyone patience in this according to your new here... They are beautiful each and all in their own right :)  Grow with us in God ... all will be well :thumbsup: 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

8 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You will find that getting to know people is the same here as all else ... except for the body language absent. exclamation embarrassed smiley coon lean left 255.jpg
Which if you really think about it -is quite a lacking! Therefore give everyone patience in this according to your new here... They are beautiful each and all in their own right :)  Grow with us in God ... all will be well :thumbsup: 

most chat and I do not because it moves to fast for me so It is some what easier if one chats I think.

1 minute ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Well, it is the proper forum for such nonsense isn't it? ;) You gotta laugh.  Because I've found folks that do that type thing are giving their own answer to that question. 

No. 

Definitely. Like I told LadyKay, maybe I should call them out on it. Lol. Been challenging those characters.

But to be honest. Learning how to use the Gifts, and experiencing the Gifts are important to.

Everyone who has recieved Jesus into thier lives already has some gifts, such as Faith, and Hope. 

But the Gifts and the Baptism are two separate things. Like the wick and the wax are separate things, but with the Holy Spirit, or the Fire, they are made one.

The Baptism of the Holy Spirit gives us the authority to use the Gifts.

Look at Lucifer, he has so many gifts. God is the Giver of the Gifts. It isnt like satan has the capability to create anything. Anyone who thinks he can is just crazy.

Satan corrupts.

Satan makes things from what is given to him.

Satan only thinks about himself.

So growing in God requires faith, intelegents, and most of all Love.

Desiring to grow deeper, love Him more, and be one with Him. 

God is calling us to recieve the Baptism.

14 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I think you need to go back and read a few of thier responces, lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I think you need to go back and read a few of thier responces, lol

I have but God has placed the ball in your court whether or not you are willfully going to love them anyway >!<