• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

There are only two things God is keeping from this place His Word and those born out from said Word in faith :D...  For me it is not a difficult thing to choose the eternal over the temporary :D 

I understand what you mean about choosing God over anything else. 

But if you are using this in reference to what I was saying.

When we say something like, the only way one can be saved is by accepting Jesus as Lord. And we only mean this phrase as a verble thing, then we do God a disservice. 

Because Jesus says no one can go to the Father but through me. And going through Jesus is more than just words. It is actions. 

When Jesus was telling the story of the King and judgement. He said to those on the right. Come with me. And they replied. When did we see you. And His respondce was, when you fed the hungry, when you clothed the naked, when you did for the least of these, you did it for me too.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

46 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Quoting scripture is fine and dandy. But what i also like is personal viewpoints.

I like to make people think, and I love to hear good solid thinking. 

As a Christian, it is important to understand why we think the way we do. 

This is why I bring up subjects like God's love reaches more than just Christians.

There are so many opinions but only One will be kept ... this is what all my comment were toward :) 

41 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yeah, you'd have to ask one of the 'managers'.

Who are they?

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

There are so many opinions but only One will be kept ... this is what all my comment were toward :) 

Yes I understand you there. Be at peace.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

I have but God has placed the ball in your court whether or not you are willfully going to love them anyway >!<

Do you love ISIS?
What does it do to the quality of love if we love everyone no matter what? When not everyone is saved by God, no matter what.

Do I love the man that blew cigarette smoke in my mother's face when he knew after I told him so, that she was battling cancer? And she was trying to enjoy herself at a bowling alley with her team.

Do I love the pedophile that atttempted to rape my  9 year old niece when she was being babysat by the offenders girlfriend? And he came to the house against the rules of mom to see his girl? And found an actual girl more to his liking?

Do we love the mass murderer? Like all those who were members of Charles Manson's murder crew back in the 60's and 70's? How do we respect love if we give it to everyone? No matter what?

Here's another one. If love was a factor, would offensive people in a Christian forum practice offending Christians openly? Or would they show love that they expect to receive in return?

8 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

Do you love ISIS?
What does it do to the quality of love if we love everyone no matter what? When not everyone is saved by God, no matter what.

Do I love the man that blew cigarette smoke in my mother's face when he knew after I told him so, that she was battling cancer? And she was trying to enjoy herself at a bowling alley with her team.

Do I love the pedophile that atttempted to rape my  9 year old niece when she was being babysat by the offenders girlfriend? And he came to the house against the rules of mom to see his girl? And found an actual girl more to his liking?

Do we love the mass murderer? Like all those who were members of Charles Manson's murder crew back in the 60's and 70's? How do we respect love if we give it to everyone? No matter what?

Here's another one. If love was a factor, would offensive people in a Christian forum practice offending Christians openly? Or would they show love that they expect to receive in return?

When one contemplates their eternity if they don't turn from their sin... it aids us to take up our cross and follow after The Lord in this!

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

When one contemplates their eternity if they don't turn from their sin... it aids us to take up our cross and follow after The Lord in this!

I understand that you think that answers my questions. In my view it does not.

Thank you anyway.

2 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

I understand that you think that answers my questions. In my view it does not.

Thank you anyway.

That is sad ... it should!

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

That is sad ... it should!

As long as it makes sense to you, good enough.  My deepest sympathies in return.

3 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

As long as it makes sense to you, good enough.  My deepest sympathies in return.

How can you not know this

James 2:10 (KJV)

[10] For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

this is all of us ... so then this applies

Matthew 7:1 (KJV)

[7:1] Judge not, that ye be not judged.

[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

to find pleasure in the judgment of another do you not invite it also to yourself?