• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

Do you love ISIS?
What does it do to the quality of love if we love everyone no matter what? When not everyone is saved by God, no matter what.

Do I love the man that blew cigarette smoke in my mother's face when he knew after I told him so, that she was battling cancer? And she was trying to enjoy herself at a bowling alley with her team.

Do I love the pedophile that atttempted to rape my  9 year old niece when she was being babysat by the offenders girlfriend? And he came to the house against the rules of mom to see his girl? And found an actual girl more to his liking?

Do we love the mass murderer? Like all those who were members of Charles Manson's murder crew back in the 60's and 70's? How do we respect love if we give it to everyone? No matter what?

Here's another one. If love was a factor, would offensive people in a Christian forum practice offending Christians openly? Or would they show love that they expect to receive in return?

If God is love, then why would He send the Israelites to Egypt only to have them become slaves.

I think you are only seeing love as in loving tenderly. As a parent, I have to be tough on my youngest daughter. 19 going on 25. She has not gone beyond thinking she knows everything. (Gosh, I wonder where she gets that stick in the mud attitude from. Lol)

Does being tough on her mean I don't love her, of course not.

Going back to your list, you made a comment that is commen among some here at Worthy. Something I find surprising coming from a Christian. "When not everyone is saved, no matter what". 

Thatstatement is not for us to decide. It is our job as Christians to reach out with faith, hope and love to the very last minute.

Yes all those experieces can get me upset, and in some cases angry. 

If I were present, and saw a guy blowing smoke in someone's face like that. I'ld be stepping infront of that guy and there would be words.

But even the most wicked of people can have a chance to be saved. 

When I'm in a room with leople, I always know which on the devil doesn't want me to talk with. It is the person I'm most repulsed by. 

Most of the time, I will go talk with that person. My wife will tell you, I can talk to a brick wall.

Never stop hoping, never stop reaching out from your heart. Even those who's hearts are given over to the devil though homosexualism, and all sorts of depravity.

God's love can break through any wall of the darkness

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

9 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

If God is love, then why would He send the Israelites to Egypt only to have them become slaves.

I think you are only seeing love as in loving tenderly. As a parent, I have to be tough on my youngest daughter. 19 going on 25. She has not gone beyond thinking she knows everything. (Gosh, I wonder where she gets that stick in the mud attitude from. Lol)

Does being tough on her mean I don't love her, of course not.

Going back to your list, you made a comment that is commen among some here at Worthy. Something I find surprising coming from a Christian. "When not everyone is saved, no matter what". 

Thatstatement is not for us to decide. It is our job as Christians to reach out with faith, hope and love to the very last minute.

Yes all those experieces can get me upset, and in some cases angry. 

If I were present, and saw a guy blowing smoke in someone's face like that. I'ld be stepping infront of that guy and there would be words.

But even the most wicked of people can have a chance to be saved. 

When I'm in a room with leople, I always know which on the devil doesn't want me to talk with. It is the person I'm most repulsed by. 

Most of the time, I will go talk with that person. My wife will tell you, I can talk to a brick wall.

Never stop hoping, never stop reaching out from your heart. Even those who's hearts are given over to the devil though homosexualism, and all sorts of depravity.

God's love can break through any wall of the darkness

Agape my spirit fellow in Christ. :)

I would ask you as one who I may wrongly or rightly presume of you has read the OT.

Does it "appear" that omnibenevolence is present there? Or does it appear that Omnimalificience is?

One is judged, my brother, by the power they worship. Wor-ship. Transport in faith.

Can I love my enemy?

Wen my father gives his word he DID NOT?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 minute ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

Agape my spirit fellow in Christ. :)

I would ask you as one who I may wrongly or rightly presume of you has read the OT.

Does it "appear" that omnibenevolence is present there? Or does it appear that Omnimalificience is?

One is judged, my brother, by the power they worship. Wor-ship. Transport in faith.

Can I love my enemy?

Wen my father gives his word he DID NOT?

Jesus tells us to love your enemies, to bless those who curse you. To forgive always.

God who sent His only begotten Son.

To die at the hands of His beloved. (The isrealites)

To save all mankind.

Now, who are we to tell God, especially as Christians, (followers of Christ) that this isn't going to happen. 

Because why, you are more concerned about your own skin, your own soul?

There is a parable about this very thing. The parable about the Talents. What happens to the guy who burries his. His are taken away and then what happens to him?

The same will happen to any Christian who is more concerned about his own skin, or his own soul than the souls of others.