LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Okay. I know I have left before and have come back. So I am not going to say I am gone for good. But over the past few days I am starting to think that this place is not  a good fit for  me. No one seems to get my humor, my sarcasm,  my off of the top of my head jokes. Everyone just get upset. Then I get upset. Then I spend pages of post trying to explain  what I said only to have more confusion, more people upset and me upset even more. :o This place seems to be more conservative then I happen to be. Perhaps I need to find a more liberal Christian message forum.   I guess I will think about it and seek God's direction in it. Thank You And God Bless. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Okay. I know I have left before and have come back. So I am not going to say I am gone for good. But over the past few days I am starting to think that this place is not  a good fit for  me. No one seems to get my humor, my sarcasm,  my off of the top of my head jokes. Everyone just get upset. Then I get upset. Then I spend pages of post trying to explain  what I said only to have more confusion, more people upset and me upset even more. :o This place seems to be more conservative then I happen to be. Perhaps I need to find a more liberal Christian message forum.   I guess I will think about it and seek God's direction in it. Thank You And God Bless. 

Hello.  Don't leave.  Stay!  Feel the love...lota love :)

JESUS loves you. :)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,776
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

24 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

You are a light , if you were in a church, I may suggest is better if you stay away. 

Perhaps you needed to grow in that area, to learn how to negotiate difficult sensitive situations, as they say stepping on other people's toe's. 

While no one wants to find one's self in this situation , please learn to negotiate the currents, there is a treasure waiting at the end, hold on, persevere. 

It's like a roller coaster, later we get use to it, we know what to expect. 

I enjoy your contributions

You are very special to Jesus. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

Vaya con Dios

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Hi,

I am not "people" I am me. I don't get upset, but then I am not "everybody" just me.

Stick around if you can stand it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, LadyKay said:

This place seems to be more conservative then I happen to be.

hi 

I am not sure what is meant here by conservative or liberal.  So this is just a general comment thats all.

This is just my personal opinion.  But I think it can sometimes / often be good for Christian forums to have balance and possibly diversity too.  Please note that I am not refering to things that are against what the Bible says.. or to false teachings etc..  But simply to hear different perspectives / points of view on some other issues.

Christians [and non-Christians too]  ..have different life experiences... different knowledge on certain things... and sometimes different perspectives too....  I think there is a lot that Christians can learn from one another... if they [we] are willing to listen... and to try to understand why someone might be looking at a certain situation in a different way than we might be.

If everyone on this forums was 'cookie cutter' to one another..  and only had one perspective on any situation or issue....  [again please note that I am not refering to supporting things that are against what the Bible says.. but rather to other issues].... if everyone had the exact same perspective all the time on every such situation...  How are we supposed to learn from one another?  How are we to grow more in our understanding of such situation?

Again this is just my personal opinion

No offence intended to anyone.  Thank you.

Edited by just_abc

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

You are quirky, I like quirky:)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

15 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Best thing is to go with God's direction. I have felt similar here, not from ALL nor the site itself. However it seems if you don't follow a certain criteria of how to believe, question, or seek information then some do get upset and attack. 

Pretty much their way or the highway. They don't notice how they push more away then bring into God.

We represent him and if we are harsh towards others we look just as those that get criticize as being uppity, uptight Christians.

I enjoyed your contribution to discussions here, but it should not disturb your inner peace. A break maybe warranted. 

As you stated go with God.

Thank you!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

3 hours ago, Traveler said:

Typical, I just get here and everyone starts leaving, what did I do ???

Hey.  Really like your response.  !!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

When the Lord chose Moses to be the messenger to Pharaoh, Moses bucked and told the Lord he is a man of limited words.  The Lord response, I would send a man to speak for you, hence Aaron.   The Lord directed you to be here, don't worry and take things to heart as the comforter is with you. Fight the good fight of faith and be strong in the Lord and the power of his might. The battle is the Lord's, not of your own.   Press on sister, just a little further and home sweet home.