allyce16

Very serious prayer requests

allyce16    277

I am in need of prAyer extremely bad. Today I went out with my wife for our anniversary and I usually get demonic oppression in the car rides to where we are visiting all the time. This has been going on since 2007.well the spirits began to opprrss5 me with fear of my body going paralyzed and I can feel them weaken my body so I resisted them in the name of Jesus and after 1 hour of resisting them and trying to not believe their fears they began to attack my mind and what it seems try to take over my mind or I could feel spirits trying to get into my mind. I tried resisting them and they attacked me with great fear and panic and my mind has got really weak because of it and very afraid of this.i have been praying and praying for years about this same thing and sometimes I might get a little better, but then it comes back again. This is really fatiguing me and this has hurt my relationship with my wife because she sees me being tormented all the time. Your prayers are definitely needed for complete deliverance and healing and wisdom.god bless you

• Thumbs Up 1

wingnut-    6,568

Praying

• Thumbs Up 1

enoob57    13,704

Prayed... love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1

Annette    2,450
5 hours ago, allyce16 said:

I am in need of prAyer extremely bad. Today I went out with my wife for our anniversary and I usually get demonic oppression in the car rides to where we are visiting all the time. This has been going on since 2007.well the spirits began to opprrss5 me with fear of my body going paralyzed and I can feel them weaken my body so I resisted them in the name of Jesus and after 1 hour of resisting them and trying to not believe their fears they began to attack my mind and what it seems try to take over my mind or I could feel spirits trying to get into my mind. I tried resisting them and they attacked me with great fear and panic and my mind has got really weak because of it and very afraid of this.i have been praying and praying for years about this same thing and sometimes I might get a little better, but then it comes back again. This is really fatiguing me and this has hurt my relationship with my wife because she sees me being tormented all the time. Your prayers are definitely needed for complete deliverance and healing and wisdom.god bless you

Hi Allyce16,

I am sorry to hear you have been going through this. Do you have other Christians nearby, who can come alongside you in prayer? Sometimes the coming together with other Christians is such a blessing. There have been times when we have brought others alongside us to pray. We have also just had a time when we have prayed through a house when we have moved in to it. We never know what has happened in a place before we have lived there and we like to ask God to be present in our hearts and homes. Just thought I would share. Will be praying.

Agree on Earth.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

NOONE7    3,519
8 hours ago, allyce16 said:

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, allyce16 said:

Fill your mind with God's word knowing Jesus heals all who come to Him.  I join my prayers with wingnut and others here that you will once and for all time be relieved of this burden you're carrying, in Jesus Name.  At the sound of Jesus' name, demons flee.  Keep yourself focused on Jesus and His words, and put aside your fears for Jesus to take care of, in Jesus Name.

• Thumbs Up 1

allyce16    277

Last night was so tormenting. Thank you for your prayers. But, I seriously need help. I have been attending other churches and regularly fellowshiping and they know about my problems but I haven't got any better, at times I have felt better, but I'm still in bondage. Thank you for your prayers. I will take a look at that ministry and contact them. Please pray for my wife allyce she's a trooper dealing with me but I don't know how much longer she can deal with me like this. Again thank you for love and concern. I didn't know what to do my prayers where not completely helping on my own. Not that God is not able but their something keeping from intervening.

• Thumbs Up 1

KPaulG    11,748

How's everything going now?

• Thumbs Up 1

hmbld    2,205

Prayed, 

• Thumbs Up 1