IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

16 minutes ago, Willa said:

Since the pope urged muslims and Christians to pray together this trend has been on the increase, especially in the Church of England, then in the big Episcopal ? church in WA DC, and now the Presbyterians.  Believing Methodists have been leaving that denomination for years due to its liberal leaning.  Watch it happen now in the Presbyterian Church.  Apostate churches.  And people as why there are so many churches and church splits.  Sometimes it is best to leave than to sin.  

My daughter and son in law left the Episcopal church over the gay marriage issue along with over a million others.  They are now Southern Baptist. It's happening all over.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

40 minutes ago, Willa said:

Since the pope urged muslims and Christians to pray together this trend has been on the increase, especially in the Church of England, then in the big Episcopal ? church in WA DC, and now the Presbyterians.  Believing Methodists have been leaving that denomination for years due to its liberal leaning.  Watch it happen now in the Presbyterian Church.  Apostate churches.  And people as why there are so many churches and church splits.  Sometimes it is best to leave than to sin.  

The harlot church is hungry.  what does one who desires riches and power want when they get it...........ONLY MORE.

I have warned out for years against this interfaith.  THIS RELIGION is the RELIGOIN that will become LAW.

it will be made mandatory for all to worship its pantheism form for world peace.  It is truly all inclusive

it welcomes all , even gays and transgenders with nO need for repentance.    This is why we see even muslim mosques embracing gays now.

AN ALL INCLUSIVE ALL FALSE LOVE RELIGOIN has been born.............and its leading all to the coming god king who by PEACE shall destroy many.

Rome controls it all .   She is the one pushing all denominations to unite as ONE for world peace

SHE TOO is getting all world reglions to unite for world peace.......she HUNGERS FOR IT ALL NOW

Rome knows politicans and the world very , very well.  She knows govts , leaders will not settle for non comformity to the political goal of world peace

but in league with satan we have the POLITCIAL ARENA with heavy PC along with masses of Chruches , THE RELIGION NEEDED.........

oh the TWO WORK AS ONE.    Chaos increases.....................fear increases and soon the world peace that political leaders

and RELIGOUS ONES, will lead the world as ONE RIGHT to the dark king and kings who will have the solution , the answer to all the worlds ills.

And the world will unite , the religions will unite , in the worlds largest ecumenical all inclusive movment .   PEACE , WORLD PEACE

and IF  the people are deiceved now .............HOW WILL THEY KNOW WHEN THE HEAD OF ALL EVIL STANDS

they will simply see this king and kings and men of LOVE ,  men of unity , of peace and all the solutions they offer the world to have world peace

the masses will just love  it up.    And then the TEETH WILL COME OUT...................for its love , its unity , its peace , its tolerance

WAS ALWAYS HYPOCRISY FOR ALL OUT TOTAL POWER..................to gain power over the minds and masses of the world.

THEN in the name of love, tolerance , unity , freedom , liberty  peace.............will millions upon millions upon millions be killed as haters.

SUCH A STRONG DELUSOIN has began under the guise of  honoring this strange god of all inclusivity all as one mindset.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

A Christian church in the U.S. is causing outrage after leadership officials changed up their typical Sunday service — and began performing Muslim rituals which included praying to Allah

Well. It would be time for me to find a new church. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

The harlot church is hungry.  what does one who desires riches and power want when they get it...........ONLY MORE.

There's no such thing as a harlot church in the NT.  

I have warned out for years against this interfaith.  THIS RELIGION is the RELIGOIN that will become LAW.

Well you've been warning people for nothing.  ONE church does a bad interfaith thing and now this is a religion that will become law.  The LAWS of the LAWLESS ONES i.e. SHARIA LAW, (and changing of times and laws) comes only withing the limited 10/7 alliance of kings or nations IN THE MIDDLE-EAST.  

The religion of the beast does not have to become law because in Islam your politics is your religion, and your religion is your politics.   

it will be made mandatory for all to worship its pantheism form for world peace.  It is truly all inclusive

It will?  How about not bowing to Allah in the anti-christ kingdom of the Arab world?  Think maybe that might OUCH!  Nothing 'all inclusive' about the religion of the beast.  And this, 'peace stuff' religion, some have described as a 'new age religion, is a pipe dream.  The only peace the man of sin will bring is a united Middle-East many places which are now in chaos, and the destruction of Israel.  None of it comes from the church, Rome, or inclusive religion.  Peaceful religions and peacefl leaders don't behead people.

it welcomes all , even gays and transgenders with nO need for repentance.    This is why we see even muslim mosques embracing gays now.

Where do you find an all inclusive end-time church becoming the religion of the two horned beast?"
Too bad NO church will accept the Islamic beast situated in the Middle-East.  They are all about gone now anyway!

AN ALL INCLUSIVE ALL FALSE LOVE RELIGOIN has been born.............and its leading all to the coming god king who by PEACE shall destroy many.

Too many you tube videos.  Too many prophecy experts filling your brain.

Rome controls it all .   She is the one pushing all denominations to unite as ONE for world peace

I'll ask you just like I asked hundreds of people and NOT ONE person has ever quoted...
"ONE verse of prophecy implicating Rome as the any one of the end-time beast."

SHE TOO is getting all world reglions to unite for world peace.......she HUNGERS FOR IT ALL NOW

Sure she is.  I've been hearing that for decades! What in the world makes you think the world's religions will ever unite for world peace?  And, where is that found in scripture?

Rome knows politicans and the world very , very well.  She knows govts , leaders will not settle for non comformity to the political goal of world peace

Rome is powerless to do what you claim.  Rome doesn't have the worldwide political influence you guys blow it all up to be.

but in league with satan we have the POLITCIAL ARENA with heavy PC along with masses of Chruches , THE RELIGION NEEDED.........

Yep!  You've fallen for it!

oh the TWO WORK AS ONE.    Chaos increases.....................fear increases and soon the world peace that political leaders

and RELIGOUS ONES, will lead the world as ONE RIGHT to the dark king and kings who will have the solution , the answer to all the worlds ills.

I've heard it all before and it's all bogus.  ONE MAN will have the solution and all the world's religions and governments will say, "sure, you can have our country and become our religious political leader." 

And the world will unite , the religions will unite , in the worlds largest ecumenical all inclusive movment .   PEACE , WORLD PEACE

Balony!  What I want to see is where you come up with that.

and IF  the people are deiceved now .............HOW WILL THEY KNOW WHEN THE HEAD OF ALL EVIL STANDS

You're right in the middle of the deception.

they will simply see this king and kings and men of LOVE ,  men of unity , of peace and all the solutions they offer the world to have world peace

The man of sin will not deliver world peace because he's not in charge of the entire world!

the masses will just love  it up.    And then the TEETH WILL COME OUT...................for its love , its unity , its peace , its tolerance

You've been indoctrinated.  There's no verse of scripture that implies such a thing.

WAS ALWAYS HYPOCRISY FOR ALL OUT TOTAL POWER..................to gain power over the minds and masses of the world.

Never gonna happen! Another pipe dream.

THEN in the name of love, tolerance , unity , freedom , liberty  peace.............will millions upon millions upon millions be killed as haters.

You've been deceived.  How and why is any of that going to happen.

SUCH A STRONG DELUSOIN has began under the guise of  honoring this strange god of all inclusivity all as one mindset.

Strong delusion has zero to do with Christians and the church.  The 'strange god' is ALLAH!

Guest Wanda01

It is examples like this all inclusive, going along to get along nonsense, that has driven me from mainstream churches. It is happening all over, from the smallest, rural churches with few members, to the larger megachurches with thousands of members. 

A strong delusion has taken over. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,524
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The Presbyterian  Church USA has been  or has struggled with anti semitic thinking within it's "politics" for over a decade now. Why would anyone then be surprised by what is done in the name of such a church previously  presumed to be  one of  Christ Jesus'?

The Presbyterian Church USA also teaches that the church has replaced Israel - replacement theology. That being the case why not then also replace a Jew named Jesus?

Just a brief review lifted from WIKI "The General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) adopted a policy of "phased, selective divestment" from certain American corporations operating in Israel beginning in 2004, as a means of influencing the government of Israel.[1] This policy has been controversial both within and outside of the denomination, even resulting in charges of antisemitism. The policy was changed in 2006 by another vote of the General Assembly.[2]"

This church has been flip flopping for some time. Evidently it has little firm  spiritual basis for it's decisions, least it seems that way to me.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Wanda01 said:

It is examples like this all inclusive, going along to get along nonsense, that has driven me from mainstream churches. It is happening all over, from the smallest, rural churches with few members, to the larger megachurches with thousands of members. 

A strong delusion has taken over. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

That's NOT what strong delusion is!  It has NOTHING to do with Christians or the church.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,444
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

For those paying attention, everything, and I mean everything is lining up and can clearly be seen relating to end-time prophecy and the tribulation. From the alignment of nations in the Gog - Magog invasion (Eze 38: 39), to the emergent church movement and apostasy.

God instructed Daniel to shut up the book until the time of the end. One meaning, no one would be capable of understanding what was written until the time of the end. Many will go to and fro and knowledge will be increased. I'd say with our automobiles, space travel, jets, computers, Iphones, artificial intelligence, etc. our knowledge and to and fro have increased? 

Twenty, even ten years ago all the signs of the end-times were not clearly visible and increasing as in birth pangs. In the last five years prophetic scripture has dramatically escalated. 

Our generation, over all previous generation before us, has the privilege to watch all these things come about and happen.

What's really exciting is... Luke 21: 28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. {emphasis mine}. Sure am glad I'm a pre-tribulation adherent! 

Guest Wanda01
2 hours ago, fixerupper said:

That's NOT what strong delusion is!  It has NOTHING to do with Christians or the church.

I would obviously disagree, at least in part.

True Christians, rather than those who just pay lip service, know and love the truth, rather than following after strange doctrines and practices.

I stand by my original reply.