IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 7/21/2017 at 10:53 AM, ricky said:

As someone who used to worship in the Presbyterian tradition as a member of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland it breaks my heart that PC(USA) are hurtling towards the edge of the cliff.

Imagine how Paul feels 99.9 (a ridculous) percent of Turkey (where the church of Ephesus was) Is muslim.

I read an article in a study a few months ago so my number thou close may not be exact.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Wanda01 said:

It's really a matter of reading in whole, what I have said thus far, and understanding what it means.

TRUE Christians will not be deceived. But churches are not filled with only TRUE Christians. To believe so is naive.

Not everyone who goes to church is a real Christian. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing lurking about, seeking whom they may devour. Matthew 7:15.

The Word tells us how we can know when we are in the presence of a wolf:

Romans 16:17-18 ", Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

Let's not forget Ephesians 4:11-16 (paying close attention to verse 14!) "

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

As I have said above, not everyone who goes to church is a Christian. I'll expand more on that. Not everyone who goes to church, joins a Christian forum, reads Bible, celebrates Christian holidays...is necessarily a Christian. 

How do we know? By their fruits. Look at their motivation. Are they attempting to build up or tear down, the Body?

Matthew 13:24-30

Galatians 5:19-26

A true Christian has called upon and trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. They have turned away from trusting in their own efforts to save them and trust in Jesus Christ alone and they are producing fruit for the Kingdom. They do not work to save themselves nor are they men-pleasers. They live lives crucified in Christ by their faith in Him.

*quotes from KJV

Amen.   Many wolves in sheeps clothing their are today and many hearts being deceived within the mass of churches.

Allah and the false muslim religion , false as it is............is NOT the religion that is lulling many to sleep, nor is it the religion

that will unite the world for this false peace.   ISIS is but a tool of the devil , to help create the chaos and fear and will lead those who fear

terrorism ,fear death, right into the answer to world peace...............THAT ANSWER has its relgion.   And it holds the power and sway over more and more

of all religions.   INTERFAITH is the religion that will lead all to the coming son of perdition.   INTERFIATH.  the relgion that is already uniting

muslims , buddists, all different denominations in christainity are seeing it more and more as good.  they are uniting under pantheism all roads

lead for world peace.   ALLAH cant do that.  that religion holds not the power for world peace as does interfaith. 

Let no man deceive you , under interfaith even the liberals and conservatives will find common ground for a common goal.

the buddist will shake the hand of the muslim, the muslim of the jew , the jew of the lukewarm christain , the POLITICIANS

are even selling it.  OBAMA was for it , hillery is for it..............TRUMP IS FOR INTERFIATH TOO.  THIS IS THE RELIGOIN

that under its sway of delusion will lead all as one to the coming dark king and kings.

Even Obama , the one who so many though was muslim.   THE MAN IS NEW AGE UNIVERALSIM.    as is hillery as is trump.

its in the leaders world wide.  And its gaining momentum.    By grace alone I see this.  Soon any thing they deem as extremist will be hated and hunted.

Most did not watch what Obama passed.   PROLONGED dentention.    and it was the only time I ever heard him use the term muslim extremist.

BUT HE USED IT as an example to get prolonged dentention passed.  What that means is , IF even you have done no wrong, but they suspect

you are what they deem as an extremist a potential terrorist you can be rounded up and held for a undetermined amount of time

till a PANEL deems whether you are safe or not.    BAD NEWS.................most have not researched the term extremist nor potential terrorist very well.

NUMBER one POTENTIAL TERROIST in amercia ..............is not muslim................................ITS BIBLCAL FUNDAMENAL CHRISTAIN.

and you know what has changed since trump became president concering this.............NOTHING

And it wont..................the leaders whether liberal or conservative are under the spell of darkness.  POLITICS IS NOT THE ANSWER

they too are deception .     Most leaped for joy when trump passed that bill that gave christains protection

ONLY most did not read it .    TO THE EXTENT OF THE LAW.   TRUMP will HONOR GAY MARRIAGE and transgender

THE MAN IS INTERFAIHT TOO.................the churches on all sides are being deceived . 

it wont matter who gets elected.  INTERFIATH WILL BE LAW.  in time it will be.

What is the goal.   to get the christain, muslim, atheist, agnostic gay , transgender you name it.  TO FOCUS ON WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON

this is part o the deception.  They are teaching even our missionaires , to focus NOT on the gosple

but ON GOOD WORKS < on UNITY , WITH ALL PEOPLE AND RELGIONS.  this is way bigger than most have any idea it is.

And its been at work longer than most realize.    Specially huge these last ten years.

What I say next is very sad, but its true and I welcome all to research this.

Not even a lot of churches know what is going on , concerning the missions field.   THEY are and have changed the texts.

when working with muslims, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO WIN THEM TO CHRIST ANY MORE.  they can stay in their own religon

and still be saved mindset.  JUST focus on what we have in common.  THEY have even used the name allah in place of GOD.

most don't know this.   Worse, as time has went on, and this is very wicked .  THEY  are drying up funds to the real missionaires.

the real missionaires are having to take these classes in order to receive the funds.  tis a sellout of upmost magnitude going on.

NOW its not all the missions.  But it is increasing.  has been.  they are drying up funds for the real gospel missionaries.  THAT IS WICKED.

but I told and warned us all............that in time it will be made illegal , hate speech, not only to say that being gay or transgender is sin

BUT to even say JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY.   what on earth did we think an ALL INCLUSVIE RELIGOIN WOULD LEAD TOO.   ITS ALL ABOUT UNITY NOT DIVISOIN>

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Wanda01 said:

It's really a matter of reading in whole, what I have said thus far, and understanding what it means.

TRUE Christians will not be deceived. But churches are not filled with only TRUE Christians. To believe so is naive.

Not everyone who goes to church is a real Christian. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing lurking about, seeking whom they may devour. Matthew 7:15.

The Word tells us how we can know when we are in the presence of a wolf:

Romans 16:17-18 ", Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

As I have said above, not everyone who goes to church is a Christian. I'll expand more on that. Not everyone who goes to church, joins a Christian forum, reads Bible, celebrates Christian holidays...is necessarily a Christian. 

How do we know? By their fruits. Look at their motivation. Are they attempting to build up or tear down, the Body?

Matthew 13:24-30

Galatians 5:19-26

A true Christian has called upon and trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. They have turned away from trusting in their own efforts to save them and trust in Jesus Christ alone and they are producing fruit for the Kingdom. They do not work to save themselves nor are they men-pleasers. They live lives crucified in Christ by their faith in Him.

*quotes from KJV

What I'm telling you is that NONE of the verses you've quoted, none of the comments you've made, are associated with apostasy or the 'falling away.'

Amen.   Many wolves in sheeps clothing their are today and many hearts being deceived within the mass of churches.

Allah and the false muslim religion , false as it is............is NOT the religion that is lulling many to sleep, nor is it the religion

that will unite the world for this false peace.  

That's where you're going wrong.  Show me where this, "united world of false peace' is found in the bible?  There's no such thing coming!

Hey, you really have this all figured out huh?

10 hours ago, Davida said:

I agree Dennis1209, the Bible prophecy is unfolding before our eyes and all the power players are taking their places. The heretics & enemies of Christ inside the church are revealing themselves. The great falling away is happening.

KEEP CHARGING ONWARD DAVIDA.   What you said in another reply was absolutely true as well.

WE AINT SEEN NOTHING YET. 

11 hours ago, Davida said:

I agree Dennis1209, the Bible prophecy is unfolding before our eyes and all the power players are taking their places. The heretics & enemies of Christ inside the church are revealing themselves. The great falling away is happening.

Here's the 'falling away' passage.  Show me where you find a heretical church in it...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Guest Wanda01
10 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

What I'm telling you is that NONE of the verses you've quoted, none of the comments you've made, are associated with apostasy or the 'falling away.'

And I will continue to tell you that I disagree. I stand by every verse I have quoted, in addition to every comment I have made. 

13 minutes ago, Wanda01 said:

And I will continue to tell you that I disagree. I stand by every verse I have quoted, in addition to every comment I have made. 

I'll tell you the same thing.

Here's the 'falling away' passage.  Show me where you find a church or christians in it.  

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Romans 16:17-18 ", Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

You quote...

Romans 16:17-18 ", Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

Heresy isn't apostasy.  Being lukewarm or undevoted isn't apostasy.  In full context this passage is actually saying that certain false teachers are allowed to stay in the church because they were NOT teaching damanble heresies but the congregation was told to avoid them.  

You quote...

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

That's not apostasy either.  I can prove that it isn't, I'd like you to prove it is!

3 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

I agree as well. :)

So have at it!  Show me how apostasy is,

"The heretics & enemies of Christ inside the church are revealing themselves. The great falling away is happening."