IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

How about the sad fact that a good majority of Christians are biblically illiterate, many approve of "gay marriage", and do not take Scripture at face value.

BTW: I said nothing to you, yet you decided to take up an attitude with me. Is that how you demonstrate how well you keep the commands of Christ and demonstrate a "good witness"?

If you call this an attitude you need to grow up real fast...

I said,

9 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

How about the sad fact that a good majority of Christians are biblically illiterate, many approve of "gay marriage", and do not take Scripture at face value.

BTW: I said nothing to you, yet you decided to take up an attitude with me. Is that how you demonstrate how well you keep the commands of Christ and demonstrate a "good witness"?

"So I have an attitude for saying...

So have at it!  Show me how apostasy is,..."

Get real.  Learn something.  And if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

How do you like that attitude!

9 hours ago, Davida said:

I can tell you , that you never ever believed like I do .   LOL!  ....there is Lot of words there in your post  but I'm sure I don't agree with any of it .

You know nothing about me.  You're just an internet personality...just like me!  You have no idea where I've been.  You have no idea of my devotion.  

You may have some idea that I'm a disgruntled Christian who is sick of other Christians condemning me AND VERY SICK OF CHRISTIANS WHO ATTRIBUTE ALL OF THE END-TIME EVILS TO CHRISTIANS AND THE CHURCH.  I'M FLIPPING OVER YOUR MILLIONAIRE PRE=TRIB TABLES, AND YOUR CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN APOSTASY BALONY.

9 hours ago, Davida said:

I know this too Brother!  I see it coming. I totally agree with you & have the battle scars to prove it.  We STAND  with the MOST High GOD who HAS a NAME with the Lord JESUS CHRIST and AGAINST this --FALSE All inclusive New Gospel.  It is total WICKEDNESS & Deception that is-Posing as Love & peace.

Do you have it in you to show me where you find the prophecy of this all inclusive new gospel?  Canyou at least do that!

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The falling away is happening.  the transgressor are coming to the full.

It's happening but NOT in the Church or within any Christian!

The pattern the world and churches are on will lead the world right to amergeddon.

Wonderful!  Churches will lead the world right into Armageddon!  That's really going to convert people to Christ!

Those who call evil good and good evil..............its in the church , even the church does it now

That's EXACTLY what all of you are doing!  You fools attribute all the evils of 2 Thes. 2 to yourselves, Christians, and the Church!

God even told the jews once you are as sodomm................they don't even hide their sin no more ..........they CELEBRATE IT RIGHT IN THE STREETS

THIS IS NOW HAPPENING TODAY.................used too gays hid, used to , NOW ITS CELEBRATED HONORED RIGHT IN THE STREETS and worse the churches embrace it too.

JUDGMENT IS AT THE DOOR.

The Churches embrace what?  Sodomy in the streets?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Here's the 'falling away' passage.  Show me where you find a heretical church in it...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It's hard to just quote one passage of the bible and think we can know what it means .........we need to be familiar with the whole bible, the whole counsel of God.......and also it helps through both scripture and walking with the Lord through life, to know our God.....the more we know Him, recognize His Spirit, His voice, know what He is like, how He works, His nature, etc, the more we can understand what He means in scripture.

God's warnings about falling away and keeping to sound doctrine, are to the church, to those who are called by His Name, who He is kind and gracious enough to embrace and receive as His own and call them His church, His people............until it shows in the end who are really His and who are not.  Judge nothing until the end.  The term "elect" is just based on His foreknowledge.  So we should just do as the Lord does, and say as He says, and not split hairs which is unprofitable and causes endless senseless arguing.  Of course it is those who belong to the church who are falling away, who are called by His name.......otherwise how can you fall from something you were never standing on.  He is faithful to warn His church of spiritual dangers.  The world cannot fall away because they neither knew nor professed Jesus to start with, they just continue on being lost and deceived, they are already perishing.  

You seem to be overthinking things brother, and I hope this helps....this should prove that even those who belong to God and called elect can potentially fall away:

Heb 6:4-6

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi everyone

We are living in the end times, at the end of the church age.  We all believe that.  The important thing now is that we know our Word, (which I am sure you do, but I must study more) - stay very alert and aware (Watch!) - love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength, love our neighbours as ourselves (and each other - they will know we are Christians by our love).  Go, and do what Jesus told us to do.  It's not about what we do but what He has done.  Satan wants to divide us.  We can all see the signs of "tolerance"  (the social gospel) (humanism).

All you lovely brothers and sisters know all this.  Myself, I am feeling a bit uneasy.  More and more I am sensing that satan is stepping up his attacks on all of us and trying to bring division.  Don't let this happen.  We must cling to the Rock and stick together until our Lord and Saviour, our Redeemer, comes for us or takes us home.

God bless you all.

We can find ourselves at cross purposes when we split hairs or overthink a simple truth.  Apostasy/falling away means what GOD intends it to mean, nothing more and nothing less, so we lean to Him for understanding. 

This isn't splitting hairs, it's the difference between black and white.  It's the difference between the falling away and the evilsinthe passage being attributed to CHRISTIANS and the CHURCH.  In other words, the passage is about the man of sin and his followers, but for some reason, most believers love put themselve and THEIR religion, their Christian's, and their church in the middle of this evil.  They like to say this because they say they ARE NOT part of it because they are the TRUE church, they are true Christians.  They say the ones mentioned in the apostasy of 2 Thes. 2 are the false church, the heretical church, the inclusive church of all the world's religions, that's how Christian build themselves up. 

We are warned all over the bible about wolves in sheeps clothing among the flock, about wheat among the tares, and those with itching ears who would heap to themselves false teachers in the last days......not to mention ancient Israel all over the OT is an ensample to the church of what falling away looks like.....at the time of Jesus too, the very spiritual leaders, Pharisees and Scribes who not only refused to enter the kingdom but also prevented the people from entering.  2 Peter 2:1  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

I know what you're saying but what you describe ISN'T apostasy.  There are different ways the early church dealt with false teachers and false prophets.  False prophets were typically "among the people," they were NOT in the church.  Many of them just followed Peter and Paul around trying to gain a following of their own by 'sheep stealing,' usually for MONEY.  IF they were in the church, they were easily identifyable and thrown out. False teachers who were in the church and NOT preaching DAMNABLE heresy WERE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE CHURCH, but people were admonished to avoid them.

As others have mentioned Jesus Himself warned over and over about the last days and those who would come in His name, ie, within the church.  And this is the very reason why God has led so many of His people to come out of her in the last days.....an unprecedented move in the history of the church.....an exodus.  When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies........flee to the mountains.  God's judgment on Jerusalem, the church in type, where it says judgment begins with HIS house.  The church is being conquered spiritually by Babylon/Rome, God is giving her over because they loved not the truth........except He has kept for Himself a remnant, just like ancient Israel.

WHERE are we warned that false christ would come from WITHIN THE CHURCH?  Especially in the end-times?  I'm not sure?  A false Christ can simply be an anointed one of another religion, or can also be one that claims he IS christ.  Most people just disregard the fact that many in Islam are expecting jesus to return also.  And Rome???  Rome is not Babylon. Babylon is not Rome.  Rome...it's just NOT found in any verse or passage of bible prophecy.  I keep asking people to show me where ROME is found in prophecy, but nobody ever shows me where!

We can see how the devil is tempting the church with the lie that they can keep their faith in Christ as long as they also bow down to a false idol at the same time.........this we saw in ancient Babylon where the Jews could keep their faith as long as they ALSO bowed down to what Babylon set up as an idol, same with ancient Rome's multi-cultural and ecclesiastical melting pot, where people of many religions could keep their religion as long as they ALSO bowed down to Caesar as god. 

Just like he tempted Christ, the devil has been tempting the Church from day one.  IF you want to use the word 'idol,' Christians have had their idols since day one.  Jesus has parables about it.  What happened in Babylon was a real APOSTASIA where people were forced into accepting "the national religion."  But you're talking millenia ago.  Today, I just can't believe in a global apostasy resulting in a national religion.  Religion has become divisive as politics making it illogical to believe in a global government and religion.  

"People say the anti-christ is a global dictator coming in peacefully, but the history of the world is that when one country tries to take over another it causes a war.  It's illogical to think one or two men could somehow unite the world politically and religiously."  It's illogical to think a national religion is coming.

This very same lie that is being fed to both the world and the church that has become worldly (ie, fallen away), is the lie that all paths lead to God ( whereas Jesus said clearly that no man comes to the Father but through Him).  But sadly that lie is the false idol many within the church are bowing down to now and it will culminate in antichrist's image of abomination in the Temple that he will cause all to worship.  The world is being deceived, but also clearly the church is too, and if anyone can't see that, it's because they are in the deception.

The lie that all paths lead to God can be considered apostasy. , but in 2 Thes. 2, it's an END-TIME event.  It's not something that began centuries ago and progressed up to today.  It's the end-time event that brings on the man of sin.  

What makes you think "the secret power of lawlessness;  the lawless one;  whom the Lord Jesus will destroy; counterfeit signs, miracles, and wonders; every sort of evil that deceives those who "are perishing"; who refuse to love the truth and so be saved;  and delight in wickedness; and God sends them powerful delusion so that they will believe a lie! " HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHURCH OR CHRISTIANS!

Why would God send His own Christians powerful delusion?  This passage is talking about Muslims not Christians.  To attribute this to the end-time church say's nothing good about the power of God's Holy Spirit whom He say's He will pour out in the last days!  To teach that this is the kind of thing God's church will support in the last day's is blasphemy.  Why would anybody want to convert to Christ knowing that the church teaches it goes bad, accepts the man of sin, becomes an end-time harlot, and produces the man of sin?  It's self demonization.

The only region and religion capable of fulfilling this is Islam.  A one world government and one world religion???  It's time to reconsider what the prophecy experts have been teaching you. 

I've asked people.......since we were in agreement in principle that these are the last days now, so the apostasy has to be happening somewhere.....to show me where the apostasy is.......point it out......and when they can't identify the falling away it's because they are part of it......which I already saw that they were, but I wanted to help them see. 

It is happening in ISIS and the Arab Middle East.

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Believers have EVERYTHING to do with the apostasy.  What other apostasy matters to GOD? This thread is not going to be all about "you" fixerupper and  convincing "you", btw,- you are free to take it or leave it.

Regardless what you think of me, I wish you would just look at this logically enough to stop blaming themselves for this evil.  It's NOT about me, it's about the results of my studies which results I accept and let change my mind.  I use to believe what you do on it.

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Get therapy to deal with your resentment, anger and hostility ,if you need it.  Peace-bye!

I said, "You know nothing about me.  You're just an internet personality...just like me!  You have no idea where I've been.  You have no idea of my devotion.  

You may have some idea that I'm a disgruntled Christian who is sick of other Christians condemning me AND VERY SICK OF CHRISTIANS WHO ATTRIBUTE ALL OF THE END-TIME EVILS TO CHRISTIANS AND THE CHURCH.  I'M FLIPPING OVER YOUR MILLIONAIRE PRE=TRIB TABLES, AND YOUR CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN APOSTASY BALONY."

You said,

Get therapy to deal with your resentment, anger and hostility ,if you need it.  Peace-bye!

What other apostasy matters to GOD? This thread is not going to be all about "you" fixerupper and  convincing "you", btw,- you are free to take it or leave it.

I have no anger hostility, or sesentment toward you, just that a million Christians demonize themselves by doing what you're doing, i.e. attributing all of the end-time evils of 2 Thes. 2 to believers and the church when not ONE of you can show me WHY you believe WHAT you believe.

I have a stern attitude toward blasphemy and an outright perversion of God's Word.  If you or anyone else can't show me where believers are found in the passage, maybe you should reconsider What you believe.  But the words, "I was wrong" just doesn't seem to appear in a Christians vocabulary.

Guest Thallasa
1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

I said, "You know nothing about me.  You're just an internet personality...just like me!  You have no idea where I've been.  You have no idea of my devotion.  

You may have some idea that I'm a disgruntled Christian who is sick of other Christians condemning me AND VERY SICK OF CHRISTIANS WHO ATTRIBUTE ALL OF THE END-TIME EVILS TO CHRISTIANS AND THE CHURCH.  I'M FLIPPING OVER YOUR MILLIONAIRE PRE=TRIB TABLES, AND YOUR CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN APOSTASY BALONY."

You said,

I have no anger hostility, or sesentment toward you, just that a million Christians demonize themselves by doing what you're doing, i.e. attributing all of the end-time evils of 2 Thes. 2 to believers and the church when not ONE of you can show me WHY you believe WHAT you believe.

I have a stern attitude toward blasphemy and an outright perversion of God's Word.  If you or anyone else can't show me where believers are found in the passage, maybe you should reconsider What you believe.  But the words, "I was wrong" just doesn't seem to appear in a Christians vocabulary.

Don't let this kind of person get you down .You are casting your pearls ..... Even if I would not agree with you on much of what you have said , you seem to be a  caring sort ,which means you are wasting your energy on those who are the opposite .:)

Don't worry ,God is listening ,and that's all that matters . 

Edited by Thallasa