IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

48 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

You are still stuck on the English translation of the word 'apostasia.' The words 'falling away' are a really bad translation of the word.  In Acts 21:21 it's translated 'forsake.'  If you read what Baker's said, it's a revolt and rebellion.  

Speaking about ISIS and the revolution now taking place in the Arab World, Hasan A. Yahya, the Dean of Arab Writers in North America said,
"This article calls for wider scope of protest and revolutions in the Arab countries, otherwise, these revolutions and protests are incomplete and misguided. In his opinion, the revolution may satisfy one country, it does not satisfy all Arabs who aspire for unity, one currency, one economy, and one flag that covers a land with no borders between."

Now let me ask you.  Does the part I highlighted sound familiar?

The Arab Middle-East is currently in the prophesied apostasy.  ISIS has created such instability and such a large political void perfect for the man of sin to enter.  This is what he's waiting for!

ISIS is the Leviathan.  

How many revolts and revolutions have there been down through history, brother, there would be nothing unique in that to indicate it is "the" falling away.  Muslim jihad is not new or unique either in history.   I agree that it is antichrist....but I dont believe it is the last days antichrist, they are not themselves unified or organized enough to pull that off.......whereas the world's super rich and Rome are.  All the muslims do when they take over a territory is to destroy all that that nation had built.....economics, banking, culture, religious, etc.

And I'm afraid you seem to be not "hearing" scripture interpreting scripture with regard to the son of perdition.....?

There is another clue regarding antichrist that he goes out from us, from the church, not from among pagans in 1 John 2:18-19 .

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

How many revolts and revolutions have there been down through history, brother, there would be nothing unique in that to indicate it is "the" falling away.  Muslim jihad is not new or unique either in history.   I agree that it is antichrist....but I dont believe it is the last days antichrist, they are not themselves unified or organized enough to pull that off.......whereas the world's super rich and Rome are.  All the muslims do when they take over a territory is to destroy all that that nation had built.....economics, banking, culture, religious, etc.

And I'm afraid you seem to be not "hearing" scripture interpreting scripture with regard to the son of perdition.....?

There is another clue regarding antichrist that he goes out from us, from the church, not from among pagans in 1 John 2:18-19 .

You say nothing unique, but what's taking place in Iraq and the Arab world is serious.  What's also serious is that Islam calls this time "the third jihad" or THE THIRD AND FINAL ROUND OF THE CRUSADES. I know what Islam's goals are and they align well with bible prophecy. It's a no brainer actually.

I don't have the time to tell you right now everything I'd like because it's not simple.  Nothing is simple in that part of the world to resolve right now. 

In June there wre 164 jihad attacks in 30 countries, 34 of the SUICIDE BLAST killing 1,176 people and injuring 1382. 
Since Sept. 11, Islamic terrorist have carried out more than31,229 Deadly Terror Attacks.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Suicide bombers, they're right here...

Revelation 9:16-17  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.  And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

The word for breastplates is the word 'thorax,' and were held by straps that went over the shoulders or around the neck.

"...and of jacinth," (dark red)... 
Jacinth:
signifies "hyacinthine," perhaps primarily having the color of the hyacinth. Some regard its color as that of the martagon lily, a dusky red.  According to Swete, the word 'jacinth' in Rev 9:17 is, "doubtless meant to describe the blue smoke of a sulphurous flame."

"...and brimstone:...."  sparks and explosion   This is the only place the word 'brimstone' or Strong's #2306 is used in the NT.  Strong's #2306 comes from 2303 and says, "in its original sense of "flashing."

"...and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; (Babylonians) and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

...you say, "they are not themselves unified or organized enough to pull that off.......whereas the world's super rich and Rome are,"  

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

John was talking about the coming end-time anti-christ here...."Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come."

And about anti-Christ of his time here...

"Even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

These people who were "not of us," were those who denied Christ the way John decribes.  The verse is not saying the end-time anti-christ comes from within the church.  The apostles of that day were plagued with that stuff both within and outside of the Church.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The mulsim religion is but a tool for satan to use to cause fear in the hearts of the people...........so as He , satan can come up with the answer to this for world peace.

THE picture is way bigger than lil tiny muslim religion...................its way bigger.    The people who think allah , that religion is the end time anti Christ one

WILL be amongst the FIRST to give comlete homage to the real weapon for world peace when it arrives with the solution.

by fear, by lust, by pleasure , by ego , by you name it love , peace unity, all worldy of course, will this dark spirit of satan

use to influence the minds of men to usher in world peace.  IT WONT BE ALLAH reinging ..........this religion is but a tool

of a far more influential POWER HOUSE.............who has so many deiceved.   This spirit its creation , its love its upmost religion

IS INTERFIATH .   Intefaith is its prize beauty , its gem to gather the whole world in an all inclusive romance of darkness.

The people are not UNITING in worship under allah................THEY ARE FINDING COMMON GROUND AND WORSHIP IN INTERFAITH.

THIS fixeruper needs to see this , or fall for its lie in time he will. 

I want to hear fixer upper say interfaith is of satan.   At least let us start with that.

The mulsim religion is but a tool for satan to use to cause fear in the hearts of the people...........so as He , satan can come up with the answer to this for world peace.

There's that peace word I've been asking about.  

THE picture is way bigger than lil tiny muslim religion...................its way bigger.    The people who think allah , that religion is the end time anti Christ one

Yep.  1.5 billion followers, tiny.

WILL be amongst the FIRST to give comlete homage to the real weapon for world peace when it arrives with the solution.

There's that peace word again.  I keep wondering why everybody says the kingdom of the demonic duo is full of peace, yet these same Christians say their church and religion is part of the evils of the apostasy. There's just something wrong with that.

by fear, by lust, by pleasure , by ego , by you name it love , peace unity, all worldy of course, will this dark spirit of satan

Yep!  THERE'S THAT PEACE AND UNITY WORD AGAIN.

use to influence the minds of men to usher in world peace.  IT WONT BE ALLAH reinging ..........this religion is but a tool

There's that 'world peace stuff again.  I'm going to ask again. Where do we find this PEACE stuff in bible prophecy?

IS INTERFIATH .   Intefaith is its prize beauty , its gem to gather the whole world in an all inclusive romance of darkness.

I know just how pretty it would be to people, but it's just never going to happen!  If you had it in you, you'd show me and the forum where all of that stuff is found in our bibles.  I've been asking, NO replies yet!

The people are not UNITING in worship under allah................THEY ARE FINDING COMMON GROUND AND WORSHIP IN INTERFAITH.

sure they are.  You're injecting this interfaith stuff in everything.  You can't get away from it and you logic is going right ou the window with it.

THIS fixeruper needs to see this , or fall for its lie in time he will. 
I want to hear fixer upper say interfaith is of satan.   At least let us start with that.

I want to see you answer the questions I've been asking for days.
WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS INTERFAITH UNITY STUFF IN THE BIBLE?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

This is very wrong. Very very wrong. Im an advocate for peace but this is shaking hands with the Devil. Believe you me, in a short span of time, the church would turn into a mosque and this place would be taken over by Muslims and you would see the existing Christians there turning to Islam. Just look at the history of abandoned or conquered churches being turned into mosques. You will never ever find any mosque be used as a place of worship for other religions, let alone Christians. We had similar issue where a muslim prayer room or "surau" was used by a non-muslim to lead a prayer. If my memory serves me right, buddhist prayer. Guess what happened. Yup it became a big issue though no one died or anythg. But the point is... the Muslims will never tolerate this in their places of worship. And now we have some churches being an instrument for "peace" by being a doormat for others to step on. I attended a presbyterian church recently but oddly we dont hv such things in churches where i come from in the east. Churches do seem different in approach in the west. Again, not surprising either cause we are in the duration where Christianity is spreading rapidly in the east but the opposite is happening in the west ...so it seems. But yes, the only thing we can do is pray so that churches in general are no longer blinded by the subtle, attack of the enemy who uses "peace" as an instrument to spread discord among the followers of Christ. Sure Allah means God but this Allah they worship is certainly not the same as the Allah Father we worship. It is funny how the People of the Book, as the Quran refers to the Christians and Jews, often seem to sacrifice their faith and sometimes themselves to give in to the people of Ishmael. Reminds me of Isaac who was almost sacrificed at the altar. Just a random thought though. I am all for interfaith dialogue and living in peace with one another of coz. But not in the expense of i must place my faith below or hide / sacrifice my faith /agree with the other as not to offend. While the other has all the liberty to practise and even proclaim one's faith, and i have to just keep mum and smile just to not offend the same. That's what happening today anyway.

10 hours ago, fixerupper said:

You say nothing unique, but what's taking place in Iraq and the Arab world is serious.  What's also serious is that Islam calls this time "the third jihad" or THE THIRD AND FINAL ROUND OF THE CRUSADES. I know what Islam's goals are and they align well with bible prophecy. It's a no brainer actually.

I don't have the time to tell you right now everything I'd like because it's not simple.  Nothing is simple in that part of the world to resolve right now. 

In June there wre 164 jihad attacks in 30 countries, 34 of the SUICIDE BLAST killing 1,176 people and injuring 1382. 
Since Sept. 11, Islamic terrorist have carried out more than31,229 Deadly Terror Attacks.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Suicide bombers, they're right here...

Revelation 9:16-17  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.  And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

The word for breastplates is the word 'thorax,' and were held by straps that went over the shoulders or around the neck.

"...and of jacinth," (dark red)... 
Jacinth:
signifies "hyacinthine," perhaps primarily having the color of the hyacinth. Some regard its color as that of the martagon lily, a dusky red.  According to Swete, the word 'jacinth' in Rev 9:17 is, "doubtless meant to describe the blue smoke of a sulphurous flame."

"...and brimstone:...."  sparks and explosion   This is the only place the word 'brimstone' or Strong's #2306 is used in the NT.  Strong's #2306 comes from 2303 and says, "in its original sense of "flashing."

"...and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; (Babylonians) and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

...you say, "they are not themselves unified or organized enough to pull that off.......whereas the world's super rich and Rome are,"  

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

John was talking about the coming end-time anti-christ here...."Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come."

And about anti-Christ of his time here...

"Even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

These people who were "not of us," were those who denied Christ the way John decribes.  The verse is not saying the end-time anti-christ comes from within the church.  The apostles of that day were plagued with that stuff both within and outside of the Church.

First of all, what happens geo-politically is not the real danger for Christians......God is in control of those things, He is the one who raises up or lowers kings and kingdoms.........and we are supposed to be ambassadors of HIS heavenly kingdom regardless of outward circumstances.  We have to remember the real danger that we need to be awake to as believers is spiritual......the possibility of going astray of Christ through deception/delusions/false doctrines and falling away.........being concerned with where we and our neighbour will spend eternity, not worrying or being distracted from our gospel mandate by the conditions and light & momentary troubles of this short little life.  Have to realize that prophecy and warnings are for our spiritual strengthening and preparation, it is not a form of fortune-telling so that followers of Christ can get armed to the teeth and fill our garages with dried food.........prophecy is not for carnal reasons, but spiritual.  Keeping that in mind when we look at prophecy helps us to have the right perspective.  As it is you seem to think the church doesn't need to worry about spiritual danger...........and that is so far from the truth, I couldn't stress it enough.  The church IS falling away in the west, it is happening right before our eyes, actually past tense, it's a done deal now........or what do we think it means when the church's supposed spiritual leaders are all buzzing around the White House like bees around their hive.  That is about as far away from Jesus and the gospel as they could get.........idolatry......friends with the world.

That said, what is going on with Islam I believe is part of judgment on the west, and birth pangs, wars and rumours of war, so that could be what Revelation is pointing to in those passages......and I agree it is going to keep getting nastier within our own borders as well, I realize that is what they are planning.  And wars and destabilization will only provide the beast and Antichrist with their opportunity.   But mystery Babylon, we have to realize comes from the heart of fallen man and always has been......it is something that without Christ, all have in common.........and goes back long before either Babylon or Roman empire or Muhammed.......it's the Tower of Babel.  It is manifesting in front of our eyes.......unity of all faiths......the  way that seemeth right to man but leads to death........mystery Babylon says all roads lead to God, so you can keep your religion whatever it is......as long as you ALSO bow down to a common idol (it is man-centred and essentially makes man their god).  Radical Islam doesn't allow anybody to keep their religion, so it doesn't fit mystery Babylon.  But moderate Islam is joining with mystery Babylon as we speak......they are even starting to agree with the Temple in Jerusalem......where Antichrist will sit.

I simply disagree with you on your interpretation of John 2...........we need the Holy Spirit to help us understand scripture......what he is talking about prophetically speaking is similar to tares being manifested since it is the last time (early church lived in expectation of Christ returning imminently).

10 hours ago, Eastern Star said:

This is very wrong. Very very wrong. Im an advocate for peace but this is shaking hands with the Devil. Believe you me, in a short span of time, the church would turn into a mosque and this place would be taken over by Muslims and you would see the existing Christians there turning to Islam. Just look at the history of abandoned or conquered churches being turned into mosques. You will never ever find any mosque be used as a place of worship for other religions, let alone Christians. We had similar issue where a muslim prayer room or "surau" was used by a non-muslim to lead a prayer. If my memory serves me right, buddhist prayer. Guess what happened. Yup it became a big issue though no one died or anythg. But the point is... the Muslims will never tolerate this in their places of worship. And now we have some churches being an instrument for "peace" by being a doormat for others to step on. I attended a presbyterian church recently but oddly we dont hv such things in churches where i come from in the east. Churches do seem different in approach in the west. Again, not surprising either cause we are in the duration where Christianity is spreading rapidly in the east but the opposite is happening in the west ...so it seems. But yes, the only thing we can do is pray so that churches in general are no longer blinded by the subtle, attack of the enemy who uses "peace" as an instrument to spread discord among the followers of Christ. Sure Allah means God but this Allah they worship is certainly not the same as the Allah Father we worship. It is funny how the People of the Book, as the Quran refers to the Christians and Jews, often seem to sacrifice their faith and sometimes themselves to give in to the people of Ishmael. Reminds me of Isaac who was almost sacrificed at the altar. Just a random thought though. I am all for interfaith dialogue and living in peace with one another of coz. But not in the expense of i must place my faith below or hide / sacrifice my faith /agree with the other as not to offend. While the other has all the liberty to practise and even proclaim one's faith, and i have to just keep mum and smile just to not offend the same. That's what happening today anyway.

Well I wish most people had your level of common sense, especially when it comes to Islam.  Islam will never allow their religion to be unified with others. They'll never allow it.  But my issue with this thread is that nearly everyone believes that the religion of the beast is going to be a unified, inclusive, global religion of peace!  And that's just not true.  The religion of the beast is ISLAM.

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

First of all, what happens geo-politically is not the real danger for Christians......God is in control of those things, He is the one who raises up or lowers kings and kingdoms.........and we are supposed to be ambassadors of HIS heavenly kingdom regardless of outward circumstances.  We have to remember the real danger that we need to be awake to as believers is spiritual......the possibility of going astray of Christ through deception/delusions/false doctrines and falling away.........being concerned with where we and our neighbour will spend eternity, not worrying or being distracted from our gospel mandate by the conditions and light & momentary troubles of this short little life.  

That said, what is going on with Islam I believe is part of judgment on the west, and birth pangs, wars and rumours of war, so that could be what Revelation is pointing to in those passages......and I agree it is going to keep getting nastier within our own borders as well, I realize that is what they are planning.  And wars and destabilization will only provide the beast and Antichrist with their opportunity.   But mystery Babylon, we have to realize comes from the heart of fallen man and always has been......it is something that without Christ, all have in common.........and goes back long before either Babylon or Roman empire or Muhammed.......it's the Tower of Babel.  It is manifesting in front of our eyes.......unity of all faiths......the  way that seemeth right to man but leads to death........mystery Babylon says all roads lead to God, so you can keep your religion whatever it is......as long as you ALSO bow down to a common idol (it is man-centred and essentially makes man their god).  Radical Islam doesn't allow anybody to keep their religion, so it doesn't fit mystery Babylon.  But moderate Islam is joining with mystery Babylon as we speak......they are even starting to agree with the Temple in Jerusalem......where Antichrist will sit.

I simply disagree with you on your interpretation of John 2...........we need the Holy Spirit to help us understand scripture......what he is talking about prophetically speaking is similar to tares being manifested since it is the last time (early church lived in expectation of Christ returning imminently).

That said, what is going on with Islam I believe is part of judgment on the west, and birth pangs, wars and rumours of war, so that could be what Revelation is pointing to in those passages......and I agree it is going to keep getting nastier within our own borders as well, I realize that is what they are planning.  

Glad to see you have the right mindset.

And wars and destabilization will only provide the beast and Antichrist with their opportunity.   But mystery Babylon, we have to realize comes from the heart of fallen man and always has been......it is something that without Christ, all have in common.........and goes back long before either Babylon or Roman empire or Muhammed.......it's the Tower of Babel. 

The tower of Babel isn't mystery Babylon.  Babel is simply the birthplace of false religion.  We are actually told what the MYSTERY is.  It's actually "Babylon the GREAT" which is "a large false religion." 

It is manifesting in front of our eyes.......unity of all faiths......the  way that seemeth right to man but leads to death........mystery Babylon says all roads lead to God, so you can keep your religion whatever it is......as long as you ALSO bow down to a common idol (it is man-centred and essentially makes man their god).  

Mystery Babylon says no such thing.  Unity of all faiths has nothing to do with it.  I keep asking for scriptural evidence, but all I get from people is that you have to have the holy spirit to understand these things.  Show me scriptural evidence!  NOBODY ever does!

Radical Islam doesn't allow anybody to keep their religion, so it doesn't fit mystery Babylon.  But moderate Islam is joining with mystery Babylon as we speak......they are even starting to agree with the Temple in Jerusalem......where Antichrist will sit.

Moderate Islam is mostly in the West.  But that's getting out of control now too.  No radical or moderate sect of Islam will unite with any other religion.  This unified, inclusive, one world religion stuff is a complete unscriptural pipe dream.

The Temple in Jerusalem already stands ready for the abomination.  The Dome of the Rock is where the man of sin will authenticate himself.

The only way the holy spirit can help people understand anything is for them to understand a little bit about the proper methods of interpretation, put unbiased effort in your studies. and be willing to change your mind when the evidence is there to do so.  The holy spirit enlightens you by blessing your efforts, he just doesn't send you a telepathic message of truth.

6 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Glad to see you have the right mindset.

The tower of Babel isn't mystery Babylon.  Babel is simply the birthplace of false religion.  We are actually told what the MYSTERY is.  It's actually "Babylon the GREAT" which is "a large false religion." 

Mystery Babylon says no such thing.  Unity of all faiths has nothing to do with it.  I keep asking for scriptural evidence, but all I get from people is that you have to have the holy spirit to understand these things.  Show me scriptural evidence!  NOBODY ever does!

Moderate Islam is mostly in the West.  But that's getting out of control now too.  No radical or moderate sect of Islam will unite with any other religion.  This unified, inclusive, one world religion stuff is a complete unscriptural pipe dream.

The Temple in Jerusalem already stands ready for the abomination.  The Dome of the Rock is where the man of sin will authenticate himself.

The only way the holy spirit can help people understand anything is for them to understand a little bit about the proper methods of interpretation, put unbiased effort in your studies. and be willing to change your mind when the evidence is there to do so.  The holy spirit enlightens you by blessing your efforts, he just doesn't send you a telepathic message of truth.

Brother, if you think we don't need the Holy Spirit to help us understand a mystery (in this case Babylon) then we are never going to see eye-to-eye, because the mind of man cannot perceive the things of the Spirit.   What does it mean, having ears to hear and eyes to see.......it is not talking about an intellectual approach.......and what does it mean to be ever learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth.  Well, I've said about all I can say.......I'll just leave with these scriptures as more clues, and you can look it up to see how they agree with 2 Thess. 2 and Rev. 13.

Gen 11:3-6

And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Isa 14:12-14  (look at this prophetically)

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

He causes all to WORSHIP the image of the beast.  Well all whose names are not written in the lambs book of life.

Nebb did it too.   You had to worship HIS GOLDEN IMAGE.................

so yeah it happens at the end too. a huge worship of a unified religion.

Now I know, fixer upper keeps asking where is this peace thing .    Go read Daniel.

AND BY PEACE shall HE DESTROY MANY.   BY PEACE.   BY PEACE.     By PEACE.

its not hard to see this wicked satanic dung pile called interfaith , this all inclusive bear hug for world peace is of satan.

This dung pile called interfaith is in some form or another in about every mindset in most churches.

It may not be as clearly seen as say the popes message. BUT this all inclusive mindset will lead these churches right into interfaith in time.

AS far as muslims not embracing it.................masses of the luke warm wordly muslism ARE.  sure the die hard fanatics are not.

But so are more and more wordly christains too.    the all inclusive hug and forsake correction..............WILL LEAD RIGHT TO INTERFATIH

and interfaith will lead all to the coming DARK KING and kings.........WHO BY PEACE shall destroy many.  FOR ITS PEACE

will end up killing millions of JESUS ONLY , SIN CORRECTIN Christains.    Fixer upper.   TRY RESEARCHING some of them satanic prosperity gospel

leaders, or emergent church leaders .............watch the politicains...............their message is UNITY AND PEACE and they promote INTERFATIH

as well as the LARGEST REGLION catholic the pope spreads it fast.   talkin like we all serve the same God.  what a LIE.

BUT , it welcomes all..................with no correction needed to be saved.   its gay and transgender friendly, cause hey its all inclusive.

THIS WILL BE THE RELIGOIN  , its mindset WILL BE LAW.  it will be illegal to say being gay is a sin

it will be illegal to try and correct any sexual pervesion.  IT will be illegal in time to even say JESUS is the ONLY WAY.

But ,we wont have to wait too much longer to see this...........IT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS GENERATION.  MARK THOSE WORDS

and throough it comes the way to end terrorism too.  BUT IT AINT GOING IN OR ON THIS TEMPLE .