IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, fixerupper said:

You misunderstood me.  I said, "The only way the holy spirit can help people understand anything is for them to understand a little bit about the proper methods of interpretation, put unbiased effort in your studies. and be willing to change your mind when the evidence is there to do so.  The holy spirit enlightens you by blessing your efforts, he just doesn't send you a telepathic message."

One issue I see with Christians is that they use the holy spirit as a scapegoat to everything esp. 'enlightenment.'  Understanding the Word of God is no different than accomplishing anything in life.  Besides praying etc., we have to put our best effort foward in whatever it is we want the holy spirit to help us accomplish or obtain.  Too many Christians think that to gain understanding all one has to do is pray for the holy ghost!  It's messed up to see so many people say things like they're right because they have the holy spirit and the he wouldn't lie to them.  

I'm just talking about having oil in our lamps, brother.......which we have our part in paying a price for........the Holy Spirit who leads us into all truth......the anointing that teaches us all things......of which Jesus said to abide in Him because without Him we can do nothing.  Having a prayerful approach to the scriptures.  Leaning not to our own understanding......because the fallen intellect of man cannot perceive the things of the spirit.....our natural fallen mind is ENMITY with God.  So how does the word of God renew our minds, how does it wash us with the washing of His word.  Only by His Spirit......it is the tree of life, not the tree of knowledge.   John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Maybe just give eschatology a break and take time to get to know the LORD in His word.......and to know oneself too, looking in the word like a mirror to see where we fall short, measuring ourselves against the plumbline of His word.  This is how we need to prepare for His return anyhow, regardless of what the exact circumstances are in the world.  Seeking the LORD.  Much more important than knowing where the antichrist is coming from, is being in God's will and keeping ourselves unspotted from the world and ironing out our wrinkles...........making sure we are not going astray of the truth, of Christ.  Having a love of truth to keep us from the strong delusion.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Just what I thought, you can't quote even one scripture to support your beliefs.  You're nothing!  You don't have a clue how to obtain truth. You blame my method for your scriptural blunders.

Fixerupper has been banned from the thread for the above comment.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Davida said:

:) Hey You go girl! May our LORD GOD bless you and May the Holy Spirit continue to guide & bless you ,strengthen you and reveal all Richness & Truth of His Blessed HOLY Eternal Word!

With love, Davida

Amen davida .  Sing to the LORD all peoples OF the LORD and praise His Holy Name.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

10 hours ago, Traveler said:

Getting back to the original question, Allah and God are not the same. To say all religions came from Abraham is the same as saying that Satanism and Christianity both are the same  because the practice is found in the same population group. The laws of Allah and the Laws of God do not reconcile. One is turn the other cheek and the other is lop the head off.

I am really surprised that this deception can even be considered its so ridicules. Go talk to the few surviving Christians in Africa who have had their churches bombed out from under them, they are in no doubt that Allah comes from the pits of hell.

To use that reasoning, then go to Europe and the Middle east and see how many true Christians and Muslims met terrible deaths at the hands of the "christian" Roman churcht during the Inquisitions and the Crusades, all because they would not join that religious organization.

1 hour ago, heretoeternity said:

To use that reasoning, then go to Europe and the Middle east and see how many true Christians and Muslims met terrible deaths at the hands of the "christian" Roman churcht during the Inquisitions and the Crusades, all because they would not join that religious organization.

And it sure looks like history will soon repeat in time, as more and more go under the false love , all inclusion mindset.  And Rome leads it now.

I got sound advice .  ANYTIME elites, leaders , main churches all agree on a way to get PEACE.............my advice is run as far from that message

it always ends with lots of blood for any who resist it.   When will the people learn , trust not man , TRUST ONLY GOD.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And it sure looks like history will soon repeat in time, as more and more go under the false love , all inclusion mindset.  And Rome leads it now.

I got sound advice .  ANYTIME elites, leaders , main churches all agree on a way to get PEACE.............my advice is run as far from that message

it always ends with lots of blood for any who resist it.   When will the people learn , trust not man , TRUST ONLY GOD.

Right on....there are many reliigious organizations, governments who have embraced the diabolical globalist agenda and have proven to be ruthless in the past, and do so again...it seems history does indeed, repeat itself.

Anytime the WORLD offers a RELIGION SUITED FOR ALL.    Well, how did that work out in Nebbs time when he had a UNIVERSAL RELGION

OH YEAH........you could have your religion, BUT THE UNIVERSAL ONE HAD TO BE WORSHIPPED.  ANYONE SEEING A PATTERN YET WITH INTEFIATH.

For its mindset will be law.    And so many THINK this cant happen.  IT IS , it has began.

I don't see the majority of the world, gays, transgenders , muslims, christains , buddists, no believers.......finding unity in allah

I SEE the world , its average citizens finding UNITY in A religion LIKE INTERFAITH..................IT WILL BE AND IS THE BEAST RELIGOIN

that will be the ONLY TOLERATED MINDSET IN TIME.

talk about he causes all to WORSHIP the image of the beast.    I see a one world religion that govts , leaders in mainline chirstainty focusing on PEACE

focusing on all inclusive.   I see it happening in the LUKEWARM muslims wordly ones too, in many.  IN jews too.

the main leaders of govt are all more and more focusing on WORLD PEACE WORLD UNITY...........INTERFAITH IS THIS RELIGOIN

that will UNITE the world , in MINDSET and anything that is not all inclusive..........well they get labled extremist, whether what you believe.

This not only will happen, ITS ALREADY began.   Pope was not the only one to say.............FOOTBALL is the way to have common unity .

WHICH by the way...............any christain should realize...........our unity is not OF THE WORLD.................it is supposed to be CHRIST ONLY.

in fact he who is a friend of the world etc...........IS the enemy of GOD.   WHY , tis why he and others also say..........we all serve the same GOD , and focus on

afalse love and unity.    THIS RELIGOIN will end up killing more than ISIS, or any other has at any time ever.   And most cant even see it for what it is.

The world is so afraid of ISIS................but ISIS has no real POWER like the GOVTS DO.  Come on , lets get real.

The time will come when more FORCE will begin .  PEOPLE are getting scared and tired of extremists.  DO we really THINK

the world will allow this forever.  WAIT TILL A KING arrives that is more DIVERSE, more lets find a solution.    AND INTEFAITH IS LEADING to that one and his solution.

A dark spirit is at work.  SEE how it mimics the real HOLY SPIRIT yet it LIES and people fall for it.

JOHN came preaching the message of WHAT to prepare the way for CHRIST it was repentance.   YET THIS DARK,

THIS SPIRIT comes preaching ACCEPTANCE of any sin , of any god, to get the world ready for NOT CHRIST...............try ANTI

it copies the true spirit in that it focuses on good works , doing good to the poor, but it teaches a false love , afalse unity

a false tolerance too.   For in time IT WONT HAVE NO TOLERANCE for its enemies, NOR LOVE, just murder .

I am so sad so many cant see what is fast gaining ground.    Instead more and more are falling under this false version of the goodness of GOD

the goodness of GOD leads us to REPENTANCE.  BUT this false goodness is leading the world to ACCEPTANCE of SINS .

it is truly a deception going on, has been.   IT is just that it keeps getting worse and speeding up  .