This is a jaw dropping reality  sisters and brothers!

I was particularly interested in the 5 phases of their plan.  This website is very thorough in case you are interested in what has infiltrated  our country . Islam is a wicked, sinister plan of the serpent!  

1 Peter 5:8

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Sharia Law in America

Islamization of AmericaSharia law in the United States of America ("America") has reached penetration phase 3 (see Spread of Islam).

As the number of court cases in which civil law and Sharia law clash rose across America, many American states introduced bills banning their state courts from accommodating Sharia law.

Many of those bills have been stalled by the Muslim Brotherhood, which accuses the bills' sponsors and supporters of Islamophobia, campaigns against their re-election, and sues in court. States that have managed to pass Sharia law-blocking legislation, known as "ALAC" (American Laws for American Courts), are listed on Islamization of America.

While fighting to a draw in many state legislatures, Sharia law has been advancing faster, in many cases unopposed, in other American institutions, as follows:

An increasing number of America's public schools are commemorating Muslim holidays, serving Halal food,  and holding Islamic prayers towards Mecca. In 2014, Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado became the first American high school to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, replacing "One nation under God," with "One nation under Allah" (see Allah Moon God).

Bill Clinton was the first US president to hold a White House Eid al-Fitr dinner at the end of Ramadan, the Muslim month-long, dawn-to-dusk fast. Eid al-Fitr includes six Takbirs, the raising of hands and shouting, "Allahu Akbar!" to declare that Allah is "greater" (than the God of Christianity and the idols of other religions - see Jesus vs. Muhammad and Halal). Every US president since Clinton, including George W. Bush, held this blasphemous dinner for a total of 20 years (1996 to 2016) until Donald Trump scrapped it in 2017.

In 2000, the Republican National Convention became the first US presidential convention to open with a Muslim prayer to Allah.

Keith Ellison Muslim  In 2007, Quran for the first time was used to swear into office a new US Congressman, Keith Ellison (right). In 2017, this former spokesman for Nation of Islam became the second highest leader of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

In 2009, a Christian US soldier at Baghram Air Force Base in Afghanistan received Bibles in two local languages from his American church as planned. The US army confiscated those Bibles and instead of at least returning them to his church, burned those Bibles. When Terry Jones, a pastor in Florida, announced his plan to burn a copy of the Quran in 2010, General David Petraeus, the commander of the US military in Afghanistan, publicly objected to his plan, while US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denounced his plan as "disgraceful" (see Bible vs. Quran and War against Islam).

In the landmark 2010 pro-Sharia ruling on S.D. v. M.J.R., Judge Joseph Charles Jr. of New Jersey concluded that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had raped (see Taharrush) his Muslim ex-wife. After testimony from the Muslim man's imam, the judge denied the ex-wife's request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man's "belief."

To attract and manage Muslim wealth, an increasing number of American financial institutions quietly began taking steps to become Sharia-compliant. This includes donating a percentage of their annual profits to Islamic groups that are designated by their Sharia-compliance advisors, many of whom belong to the Muslim Brotherhood and funnel funds to Jihadi groups (the donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad), including Hamas and Hezbollah (see Hitler's Islam, how to Stop Islam).

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-sharia-law.html

Blessings :) 

• Group:  Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

At phase 3, eh? How many phases are there?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

34 minutes ago, Lucian Hodoboc said:

At phase 3, eh? How many phases are there?

5.  Click on the underlined  (spread of Islam and it will give you the overall plan.

The Muslim Brotherhood documented their procedures to overthrow our constitutional republic and submit it to Sharia law.

https://clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

If you are interested.  These documents are part of a court case against the Holy land organization where they were declared a terrorist organization.   The Muslim Brotherhood and several of their sub organizations were declared unindicted coconspiritors.  They are guilty but have not been charged. Why it was not followed up on is a long sick story.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I don't doubt that Islam is on the rise in America, but it concerns me when Christians spread false information. It totally ruins our credibility, and gives Islam yet another step in the door. It pays to thoroughly research a story before blindly repeating it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allahpledge.asp

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

When Fox News did a survey of New Yorkers of Islamic profession by Waters World, about  8 of 10 wanted Sharia law while only two preferred our constitutional law.  As long as immigrants what Sharia law, they are our enemy.  As long as liberals want to replace our constitution, they are the enemy of the state as well.

21 hours ago, Yowm said:

It would be nice to have a boycott list of those companies so that their 'annual profits' would hopefully be redirected.

I agree with you Yowm. I found this site to be very helpful because it not only enlightens to your concern but it  explains alot of things about Islam.

20 hours ago, other one said:

5.  Click on the underlined  (spread of Islam and it will give you the overall plan.

The Muslim Brotherhood documented their procedures to overthrow our constitutional republic and submit it to Sharia law.

https://clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

If you are interested.  These documents are part of a court case against the Holy land organization where they were declared a terrorist organization.   The Muslim Brotherhood and several of their sub organizations were declared unindicted coconspiritors.  They are guilty but have not been charged. Why it was not followed up on is a long sick story.

Thank you for leaving that as more information for us to learn about this antichrist anti american sinister organization.

14 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I don't doubt that Islam is on the rise in America, but it concerns me when Christians spread false information. It totally ruins our credibility, and gives Islam yet another step in the door. It pays to thoroughly research a story before blindly repeating it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allahpledge.asp

Well you have your opinion and imho facts dont align with it. What I dont understand is why you think this is false. Did you do the research to prove it wrong? 

I dont consider snopes to be a credible source for exposing truth. That statement can also be researched.

14 hours ago, Willa said:

When Fox News did a survey of New Yorkers of Islamic profession by Waters World, about  8 of 10 wanted Sharia law while only two preferred our constitutional law.  As long as immigrants what Sharia law, they are our enemy.  As long as liberals want to replace our constitution, they are the enemy of the state as well.

Exactly Willa. Islam does not seek to integrate into our society obeying our constitution but to make the land submit to their sharia law. Their precepts are the first source of proof that they intend on doing just that if they can get away with it.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

12 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Well you have your opinion and imho facts dont align with it. What I dont understand is why you think this is false. Did you do the research to prove it wrong? 

I dont consider snopes to be a credible source for exposing truth. That statement can also be researched.

I did research it, and the facts show that at least the point that Snopes talks about is in fact, wrong. The facts do NOT line up with what your article claims, no Colorado schools recite the pledge in Arabic or replace Gods name with Allah. Did you open the link in my post? Because it shows, with verifiable sources that the facts do not align with your opinion.