• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

The Muslims are just like a lot of the left. They will play the role as victims. Then demand rights. Then increase in population.  Then take away our rights. Then tell us we don't belong here. And in Islam case they will do something about it. I believe they will Islam the whole world. We followers of Jesus Christ will be persecute. Read rev 13.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,707
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

But, if you want to move off of the one incorrect point, let's scroll down to where the army confiscated bibles. This part is indeed true, they did confiscate and burn many bibles from a US soldier. But, it leaves out the rest of the story.

It's against us military policy for us soldiers to proselyse in countries we are occupying, be it a Hindu or a Muslim country, those bibles would have been confiscated, as he was intending to pass them out to the locals. As to why they were burned? It was cheaper to throw them away then ship them back and all trash on base was burned.

And now, you know the rest of the story.

This story is found on many sites from CNN to fox, in its entirety. Feel free to double check.

WORLD/asiapcf/05/20/us.military.bibles.burned

So whether you like Snopes or not, the original article us factually incorrect and written with a slant.

In fact I would dare say if you think Snopes amis written by liars, then perhaps they should hire the author of this article. Because so far all you've done is proven both the fact checker and your news source wrong

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I don't doubt that Islam is on the rise in America, but it concerns me when Christians spread false information. It totally ruins our credibility, and gives Islam yet another step in the door. It pays to thoroughly research a story before blindly repeating it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allahpledge.asp

Thank you sir for point that out. I respect those who seek the truth.  Here is my thumps up to you. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I hope my response to Yowm with the PROOF that snopes is as corrupt as the left will put this little rant to bed.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that you might be wrong?  Heck, even I get stuff wrong once in a while. 

28 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Why is it so hard for you to admit that you might be wrong?  Heck, even I get stuff wrong once in a while. 

I proved his source is a  leftists funded,corrupt ,biased source.  Im not wrong. I wont comment on your last statement.;)

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Thanks for this source Davida! It is vital that the American people see what has been happening on our soil. Part of the islam plan is to sneak in and wait until greater numbers are present and then they will strike like nobodies business! Awareness is power.

I quoted here a portion of it:

"The Expanding Incursion of Islamic Law in the U.S. Legal System, this inaugural booklet documents 146 cases in 32 states in which a party to litigation attempted to have the matter resolved by applying shariah, rather than the statutes of the state in question.

The Center first raised an alarm about the penetration of American jurisprudence by one of the most anti-constitutional of such foreign legal codes with its 2011 report, Shariah Law and American State Courts: An Assessment of State Appellate Court Cases. That study examined a sample of fifty cases and found that in twenty-seven of them, in twenty-three different states, the courts in question allowed the use of shariah, generally to the detriment of women and/or children whose rights under our Constitution were infringed."

Blessing :)

25 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I proved his source is a  leftists funded,corrupt ,biased source.  Im not wrong. I wont comment on your last statement.;)

You actually did not prove that, not in the slightest. Simply saying it is, does not prove it. Now yowm showed a instance where Snopes is wrong, and there's no doubt theyre run by liberals. 

And all that aside I also quoted fox news. Regardless of whether Snopes is run by a liberal or not does not mean they were wrong. In fact research shows that in this instance snopes was 100% correct.

That is the difference between fact and opinion. Fact does not change regardless of your opinion. And the fact remains your article is in error.

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

The whole article Patriot?? or one item?

I have shown one point in that article where it is in complete error, and another where the selectively left out the portions of the story that didn't fit their narrative.

Now I agree with the premise of the article, that Islam is on the rise and they have a clear and evil agenda, but anytime someone writes an article like this that is full of lies and half truths, it does nothing but hurt our cause. It shows at the very least an inability to do basic research, and shows extremely poor journalism.

In the very least snopes was revealed  as being  a leftist ,corrupt lying source. Nuttin but good came from it .;)

The source "snopes" didnt prove anything but in fact did strengthen the legitimacy of the source I used.