• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,674
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

10 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You do realize that the first article you posted not only disproves your original article, but that I had just posted it in the previous post? 

Note I never said Islam wasn't a problem in the schools, i said your original article was lying about how. Which, seeing as you just proved me right, I'll take that as your Uncle God bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,674
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

19 minutes ago, Davida said:

Not pointing it out , but it's 5 pages Pat of the same pt , like a pitbull with a bone. Let's move on to discuss what you know about Sharia Law and Muslim Brother hood and their operatives working their Plan it is much more interesting.

Fair enough, but I can't have a honest discussion about something, when there is such a high disregard for facts. Since the op just proved herself wrong however, I will just take my leave. The truth gas been ma obvious, my work is done.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Muslim-Prayer-in-Schools-Religion-Students/2015/03/25/id/634403/

From the link. It looks as though the school installed Muslim prayer rooms in order to meet the Muslim prayer requirements without disturbing people of other faiths or interfering with policies regarding religion.  I do not see such a thing as a threat on my Christian believes. After all we do live in at nation that allows freedom of religion. That means all religions.  

9 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Muslim-Prayer-in-Schools-Religion-Students/2015/03/25/id/634403/

From the link. It looks as though the school installed Muslim prayer rooms in order to meet the Muslim prayer requirements without disturbing people of other faiths or interfering with policies regarding religion.  I do not see such a thing as a threat on my Christian believes. After all we do live in at nation that allows freedom of religion. That means all religions.  

Do the schools have christian prayer rooms?

Why not?

Are christians given 8 minutes a day to worship Christ?

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Its called special treatment and accommodation of ONE religion over the others.  Shall we have Hindu rooms with Idols?  And Buddha rooms with Buddhas?   What of the different denominations of Christians - shall their be a Mary prayer room for Catholics to have Mass? & several different ones for the Protestants?  what about those who practice earth religions??  What about the poor atheists should they have to not have their special "room" too?  Let's be fair to all? right?  Or should religion be taken out of the classroom since Christian prayer has been taken out yrs ago? 

:th_frusty: I hope we dont end up here again! :blink:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

16 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well, think of this; how many prayer rooms are set aside for your Christian children at school?  If you remember prayer was banned from public schools quite a while back and yet the muslims can pray in school?  Christians stand down and don't organize against these things; it's time for that to stop.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

12 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Well, think of this; how many prayer rooms are set aside for your Christian children at school?  If you remember prayer was banned from public schools quite a while back and yet the muslims can pray in school?  Christians stand down and don't organize against these things; it's time for that to stop.

I agree 100 %

11 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

f you remember prayer was banned from public schools quite a while back

No it was not banned. You are allowed to pray in school. You just can not force your prayer on anyone else.  Christians students still have prayer around the flag poll every year. 

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Oh no...I forgot! I hope not too!  But just incase -- I AM READY!!  I got my full armor on and you know a "helmet" ! LOL!!

Armor.gif

Im gonna have to go get me some of dat!

22 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Are christians given 8 minutes a day to worship Christ?

Maybe if they made a fuss about it they would be.