• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Christians stand down and don't organize against these things; it's time for that to stop.

Sorry but I happen to like living in a country that still allows freedom of religion. Even the religions that are different from my own. 

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

No it was not banned. You are allowed to pray in school. You just can not force your prayer on anyone else.  Christians students still have prayer around the flag poll every year. 

Christian prayer was banned June 1962 ans the bible was banned june 1963.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

7 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

No it was not banned. You are allowed to pray in school. You just can not force your prayer on anyone else.  Christians students still have prayer around the flag poll every year. 

yes, before class bell rings. muslims pray during the day and get out of class to do it; you're kid can not get out of class to pray and can not pray during school.

3 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Christian prayer was banned June 1962 ans the bible was banned june 1963.

No one can forbid a student from praying if they so choose to do so on their own.  Students can not be force into praying by having a teacher lead the class in prayer. 

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Maybe if they made a fuss about it they would be. 

Do you make a fuss? Oh yeah, sorry I forgot you said this:

" I do not see such a thing as a threat on my Christian believes. "

What does that mean anyways?

Are you saying it is just about you? Im trying to understand.

I thought we were all together the body of Christ and we are all supposed to defend the right to worship here in the USA. What about my grandchildren that are subjected to this bias?

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Do you make a fuss? Oh yeah, sorry I forgot you said this:

" I do not see such a thing as a threat on my Christian believes. "

What does that mean anyways?

Are you saying it is just about you? Im trying to understand.

I thought we were all together the body of Christ and we are all supposed to defend the right to worship here in the USA. What about my grandchildren that are subjected to this bias?

I tend to stick to the facts of things instead of flying off the handled and having a knee jerking resounds to everything I see posted online. I research the facts of the matter then I deiced what would be the best cores of action and from there.  

Just now, LadyKay said:

I tend to stick to the facts of things instead of flying off the handled and having a knee jerking resounds to everything I see posted online. I research the facts of the matter then I deiced what would be the best cores of action and from there.  

This has been going on since obama took office  so it certainly is not knee jerk or flying off the handle!

I take you  at you word when you said this: "I do not see such a thing as a threat on my Christian believes. "

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

I don't doubt that like every other special interest group in this country demanding their 15 minutes of fame ,attention & special consideration muslims will make 

just as much a pain in the neck of themselves as any other group  ,  but as far as " sharia law "  comprehensively taking control and being enforced in a  completely westernized country  , are there any examples of that ever occurring ?

I can't think of any .

Seems to me that to start such an effort with the largest , most immoral , opioid addicted , drug taking , child sex abusing , corrupt , alcoholic , carnally minded country in the world be betting all their chips with the least possible odds in their favor .

Why not succeed in enforcing total sharia law in a place like Estonia or Albania before tackling a nation as large as the U.S. ?

If they could not make such an effort  stick in a western country 1/18 the size of the U.S. which had  much less a drug , crime , violence , problem how could they ever 

expect to make it the law of the land here ? 

I really don't see the feasibility of making it happen  from a " sharia law " point of view in a nation this big &  addicted to the Kardashians and the  Real Housewives of New York .

Edited by Unfailing Presence

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

40 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

that actually depends on where you live.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

41 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Sorry but I happen to like living in a country that still allows freedom of religion. Even the religions that are different from my own. 

Islam is not a religion,   it is a theocratic government and is not legal in the USA....   and it's time it was eradicated from among us.