• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, other one said:

Islam is not a religion,   it is a theocratic government and is not legal in the USA....   and it's time it was eradicated from among us.

You need to read all the post to see what I was trying to get across. 

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

:th_frusty:     and yet once again the point has been totally missed!

Wait! Is this a case of deja vu? :huh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

You need to read all the post to see what I was trying to get across. 

you said you were happy to be living in a country that has freedom of religion........   even if it is not the same as yours......       It sounded and still sounds like you were including Islam within that statement and I just wanted everyone to know that Islam is not a religion......    neither is Judaism....     It's a theocracy....

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I looked at this photo  and thought that somethings did not look right to me. No head coverings for one thing. So I did some research like I always do because I question everything. Here is what I found. 

The photograph, which seems to have come from somewhere in Europe around 2011, found new life in the summer of 2016 with the web site Conservative Daily Post claiming the photograph showed “Kids Engaging in Obama’s New ‘Cultural Immersion’ School Program.” The white supremacist web site, The Daily Stormer, used the image in a July 2016 in a post condemning “multiculturalism.” Note it says a white supremacist web site.  Here is the whole story and yes it is from Snopes  http://www.snopes.com/tennessee-schoolchildren-islam/

I do not care if the OP does or does not believe me. I only care that other people are not fooled by these untrue of half truth stories. That cause hatred and misunderstanding to be spread about a group of people. 

5 minutes ago, other one said:

you said you were happy to be living in a country that has freedom of religion........   even if it is not the same as yours......       It sounded and still sounds like you were including Islam within that statement and I just wanted everyone to know that Islam is not a religion......    neither is Judaism....     It's a theocracy....

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. But as I read the post it look to me as though Muslim religion was being mixed in with whatever Islam is. 

On 7/22/2017 at 5:00 PM, LadyKay said:

I looked at this photo  and thought that somethings did not look right to me. No head coverings for one thing. So I did some research like I always do because I question everything. Here is what I found. 

The photograph, which seems to have come from somewhere in Europe around 2011, found new life in the summer of 2016 with the web site Conservative Daily Post claiming the photograph showed “Kids Engaging in Obama’s New ‘Cultural Immersion’ School Program.” The white supremacist web site, The Daily Stormer, used the image in a July 2016 in a post condemning “multiculturalism.” Note it says a white supremacist web site.  Here is the whole story and yes it is from Snopes  http://www.snopes.com/tennessee-schoolchildren-islam/

I do not care if the OP does or does not believe me. I only care that other people are not fooled by these untrue of half truth stories. That cause hatred and misunderstanding to be spread about a group of people. 

Ive already proven snopes to not be a credible source.   They are a leftist evil corrupt organization. Which btw, my source is not a white supremacist group. I left the link.  But thank you for all your trouble. :24:

Edited by Guest

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Ive already proven snopes to not be a credible source.   They are a leftist evil corrupt organization. But thank you for all your trouble. :24:

You have not proven anything. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. But as I read the post it look to me as though Muslim religion was being mixed in with whatever Islam is. 

Islam is what Muslims practice.  Muslims are followers of Mohammad and Islam is what Mohammad taught.    It is a total way of life.......    they even tell you how to clean yourself when you to go the bathroom.....   and what direction to point if you are a guy while going......    Sharia Law is a complete way of life.

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I thought you were informed? WOW  wow wow wow wow wow wow

Islam is the second most popular religion in the world with over a thousand million followers. It is more often thought of as a complete way of life rather than a religion. Islam began in Arabia and was revealed to humanity by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Those who follow Islam are called Muslims. Islam is the second most popular religion in the world with over a thousand million followers. It is more often thought of as a complete way of life rather than a religion. Islam began in Arabia and was revealed to humanity by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Those who follow Islam are called Muslims.

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Islam is the second most popular religion in the world with over a thousand million followers.

Other one said Islam was not a religion. So what is it.