1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

Other one said Islam was not a religion. So what is it. 

"I am sorry for the misunderstanding. But as I read the post it look to me as though Muslim religion was being mixed in with whatever Islam is.  I am sorry for the misunderstanding. But as I read the post it look to me as though Muslim religion was being mixed in with whatever Islam is.  "

19 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I looked at this photo  and thought that somethings did not look right to me. No head coverings for one thing. So I did some research like I always do because I question everything. Here is what I found. 

The photograph, which seems to have come from somewhere in Europe around 2011, found new life in the summer of 2016 with the web site Conservative Daily Post claiming the photograph showed “Kids Engaging in Obama’s New ‘Cultural Immersion’ School Program.” The white supremacist web site, The Daily Stormer, used the image in a July 2016 in a post condemning “multiculturalism.” Note it says a white supremacist web site.  Here is the whole story and yes it is from Snopes  http://www.snopes.com/tennessee-schoolchildren-islam/

I do not care if the OP does or does not believe me. I only care that other people are not fooled by these untrue of half truth stories. That cause hatred and misunderstanding to be spread about a group of people. 

What makes you assume that a head covering is required for these kids ? They arent muslims.

Which btw, It is not hatred to inform the public about the infiltration of Islam. I have some serious concerns for anyone who  would use snopes as a credible source when they were proven to be accepting big cash bribes to side with the lefts agendas. 

Do you sit on the left Ladykay? Are you a democrat?

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

LOL, it comes down to 'who's gonna fact check the fact checkers?'.

Yeah I discovered  that this one was a spoof! LOL 

Oh well. shrugs....  one out of 5 isnt bad!

Although, while I was looking around I did also discover that one of the fact checkers on snopes is Kim Decapria. This article gives one an idea what kind of people snopes hires.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It seems strange to keep swallowing the 'Islam is a religion' lie. It has been proven country after country in which it has taken the upper hand 'religious' freedoms go out the door and Sharia is the required protocol. I don't see it wise for any country to feed that beast.

My issue is with false stories being pass off as truth. That was my issue. As for the Islam religion or not religion, my comments about religion freedom was made about Muslims being allowed to have a prayer room. As I felt there was nothing wrong with such a thing just as I would feel there is nothing wrong with Christians praying around the flag poll in the morning. 

Sorry for any misunderstandings that may have happen because I was not clear enough in my post before.  

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

My point was, with Islam, you are dealing with a political-religious system that has as it's goal world domination through the sword. Should this type of system have equal rights, when it does not afford the same to those countries it subdues to Sharia???

We're getting nowhere here so I'm just going to go. Have a good night. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

My point was, with Islam, you are dealing with a political-religious system that has as it's goal world domination through the sword. Should this type of system have equal rights, when it does not afford the same to those countries it subdues to Sharia???

No.           I'm watching/waiting  for Donald to stand up and say, NO! This is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. For AMERICANS.  Like it (as is) or Leave it!

Well this whole post for me wasn't a debate on Islam or Sharia Law. It was about what was truth and what was being made up. (And yes I put in where I stand on such things as religions freedom.)

But then somehow my point got lost and so it became a debate about do I support rights to this group for that group. When all I was trying to dispute of the reliability of the statements that were being made in the very first post.  Rather or not such things were true. 

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Very interesting ,how would you know or have a valid opinion when you don't get the very basics? ....clearly having no understanding even what was being spoken about to the smallest degree. Not knowing even the most basic fundamentals- that the Muslim's "religion" is called Islam in the first place.

Well I do know how to check the facts of what someone says instead of just going along with it. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 23/07/2017 at 5:20 AM, The_Patriot2017 said:

Truth matters.

23 hours ago, LadyKay said:

My issue is with false stories being pass off as truth.

Just some general thoughts thats all.  Not specific to this thread.

I think Accuracy is important.  Especially for Christians perhaps.  Because it can affect credibility.  And that in turn can affect one's witness.. and possibly the witness of other Christians too.

Just some general thoughts thats all.  No offence intended - truly.

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc