15 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well I do know how to check the facts of what someone says instead of just going along with it. 

It all depends of what sources you think are credible! You and I differ . ALOT

Fact check this!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause
Supremacy Clause
The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, c
onstitute the supreme law of the land.[1] It provides that state courts are bound by the supreme law; in case of conflict between federal and state law, the federal law must be applied. Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law.[2] In essence, it is a conflict-of-laws rule specifying that certain national acts take priority over any state acts that conflict with national law. In this respect, the Supremacy Clause follows the lead of Article XIII of the Articles of Confederation, which provided that "Every State shall abide by the determination of the United States in Congress Assembled, on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them."[3] A constitutional provision announcing the supremacy of federal law, the Supremacy Clause assumes the underlying priority of federal authority, at least when that authority is expressed in the Constitution itself.[4] No matter what the federal government or the states might wish to do, they have to stay within the boundaries of the Constitution. This makes the Supremacy Clause the cornerstone of the whole American political structure.[5][6]

16998135_1703746972972614_7667030503931250556_n.jpg

Islam is a government in and of itself so to speak in the respect that they would like to over rule our constitution. ! This is why it is imperative that people are aware as to what is going on! 

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Davida said:

yes,  accuracy is important.

hi sis

I am not from the USA.  So I don't know what situation in the USA is.

My earlier post was just a general comment thats all.  About any thread - not specific to this thread .. 

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc

21 minutes ago, Davida said:

Just general harmless comment like to say , brush your teeth after every meal? No I don't think it was simply a  general comment,  but it was placed specifically to weigh in on a debate to call into question the OP about sharia law. Your comment implied that the OP  was not accurate. 

If one of more points in the OP article .. or any other article / thread on the forums..was not accurate....  Then I think  that is something Christians .. all Christians .. need to take into account when posting on the internet....  Because the internet is an international media.  Both Christians and non-Christians from different parts of the world.. can and sometimes do read... worthyforums....

This is what I am trying to say.  I was trying not to cause hurt to anyone here on worthy.  So that was why I just posted as a general comment.

Forgive me please if I said the wrong thing.  I truly dont want to cause any argument with anyone.  I was just trying to say to all my brothers and sisters in Christ on worthy - to just please be careful when posting - try to make sure everything is accurate if you can.  Thats all.

Once again.  I am sorry if I said the wrong thing... or said it in the wrong way.  

47 minutes ago, just_abc said:

If one of more points in the OP article .. or any other article / thread on the forums..was not accurate....  Then I think  that is something Christians .. all Christians .. need to take into account when posting on the internet....  Because the internet is an international media.  Both Christians and non-Christians from different parts of the world.. can and sometimes do read... worthyforums....

This is what I am trying to say.  I was trying not to cause hurt to anyone here on worthy.  So that was why I just posted as a general comment.

Forgive me please if I said the wrong thing.  I truly dont want to cause any argument with anyone.  I was just trying to say to all my brothers and sisters in Christ on worthy - to just please be careful when posting - try to make sure everything is accurate if you can.  Thats all.

Once again.  I am sorry if I said the wrong thing... or said it in the wrong way.  

Well accuracy is obviously up for debate which I suspect that is why you responded to it.  Some who are opposing my sources did a great job to try to derail the overall focus which is sharia law in the USA.   The opposers to my sources seem to trust snopes in which I do not!  Snopes is a left leaning source that hires people with dirty wicked lives as if that is integral!

I thank you for your concerns. My conscience is clear.

blessings :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Magnanimity, the downfall of us all.

Through this gate (all things being equal, equal time, and let's play fair) has been the floodgate for all sorts of evil in this one-time great experiment deliberately chartering a Christian course as a nation in its founding. 

Atheism, evolution, homosexuality, cultism, occult, global dominance veiled as a religion (Islam), feminism, welfare state, worker drone education, fake news, fake education, sewer politics

one and all came through this flood gate.

edmund-burke-quote.png

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Magnanimity stifles and stymies good people through some accepted mixed-up, cock-eyed view of fair play. 

9 hours ago, Davida said:

My point is how is it that on one side you say you know nothing about what is going on in the USA 

Firstly I did not say I knew nothing.  I said I did not know situation in the Usa.  I was refering to the questions you were asking me about things such as the muslim brotherhood and the West.

Secondly I am not from the Usa.  In many cultures in my part of the world it can sometimes be rude to criticise someone publically and possibly cause the person to "lose face" publically.  I did not want anyone on worthy to feel picked upon or anything . That is why I just wanted to give a gentle reminder about accuracy -and not criticise anyone.  

Thirdly if I am comming across as disingenous or rude or anything in the way I write -I am sorry.  That is not my intention.  I was trying to avoid causing offence or misunderstanding etc to anyone on worthy.. Maybe I am going about that the wrong way? I dont know.