• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

15 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

In the very least snopes was revealed  as being  a leftist ,corrupt lying source. Nuttin but good came from it .;)

The source "snopes" didnt prove anything but in fact did strengthen the legitimacy of the source I used.

Well if that's what you choose to believe, but keep in mind it doesn't change the facts. You can't call them liars, when the original article you posted is lying to. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

And while we're on that have we not established that you in fact did not prove Snopes in any way wrong. You supplied no confirming evidence, nothing. The only person that supplied any evidence of the fact was YOWM, and the article he posted was from a site that has in the past, not been any more reliable then the national enquirer.

So please, stop taking credit for something you did not do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Anyway, I personally do not feel threaten by any of this. The world is going to do what the world does. Jesus is still Lord over all. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Just now, Davida said:

So while you agree the premise that sharia is spreading ...what's more important is not to discuss that but nitpick this to death and try to discredit the OP?  What if she cries "uncle" will that satisfy?

Because it speaks to our credibility. Imagine what would happen if someone who was actually pro Islam caught this? You've seen what I did with it, someone who is against the article could rip this article apart, and destroy our credibility. And if people came here who are on the fence saw articles like this, do you  think they would go to our side after finding out the information we give them is just as full of bad information as the left? 

Truth matters. That is why I'm hammering it. Misinformation, no matter the intent can only cause more harm than good.

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

So while you agree the premise that sharia is spreading ...what's more important is not to discuss that but nitpick this to death and try to discredit the OP?  What if she cries "uncle" will that satisfy?

He has done a good job at doing what exactly? I think you make a good point. 

I wont be crying uncle anytime soon. He has shown us who he used for a source and me and Yowm BOTH countered that fairly quickly.

He has proven nothing which btw it was nit picking imho. But will he lay it down? Maybe  he needs to be right rather than just focus on sharia law increasing on our soil?   idk ...

Quoting snopes is a big nothing burger!

Blessings :)

You keep saying that but you first off failed to prove Snopes was bad...you also ignored the other reputable sources laid forth. Laying ones head in the sand, and pretending does not change the fact your article is in error in at least two points. Continuing to deny it doesn't actually prove anything, all it doesn't is further discredit the information at hand. you can call a rock a orange all you want...it's still just a rock, and the fact remains that the pledge is not recited in Arabic in ANY school in America.

:you can call a rock a orange all you want...it's still just a rock, and the fact remains that the pledge is not recited in Arabic in ANY school in America. "

You can call an "orange" (snopes) the golden rebuttal all you want but it is still a rock.

How long are we going to play this game?

You havent proven anything except the fact that you are  doing a terrific job of redirecting the focus of my OP intent. Thanks!

Proverbs 16:18 - Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Let it be known that I actually don't care if you cry uncle, I just want those who come by to see some of are more concerned with facts then our agenda. One of the many complaints I see on the boards is that those of differing views get bullied into silence, I want them to know it's ok to not only share their opinion, but to stand their ground when they know they are right.

As you are no longer discussing the topic, but entering the realm of the personal, which should tell everyone reading just who is in the right, let me get back to the topic with some actual evidence you ignored earlier.

An article by fox news. Now the author clearly is slanted against this, in your favor I might add, but notice he doesn't have to lie to get his story across. Read through it...get the actual facts of the story.

Keep in mind false accusations and veiled insults will not change the facts or get me to back down.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/20/one-nation-under-allah-fury-after-school-recites-pledge-in-arabic.amp.html

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Apparently truth doesn't matter but trying to be right does. 

So you have a problem with my pointing out the original article is wrong?