• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/07/breaking-major-prophetic-development-in.html

Perhaps this is all listed elsewhere on the board, but I have not seen it yet so I am placing it here for whatever it is worth to all.

Added: Excerpt from the article: I'm not sure how to convey to you both the seriousness and awesomeness of what may be transpiring in Israel.  In short, the Jordanian Waqf has effectively lost control of the Temple Mount for the first time since 1967.  It is now in the hands of Israeli police.  Following the tragic shooting of two Israeli police officers on Friday by Palestinian terrorists, Israeli police assumed control of the Temple Mount.  They have since installed metal detectors on all entrances used by Muslim worshipers and the Waqf has called for a complete Muslim boycott until the metal detectors are removed.

Some Israeli government officials are stating that the Temple Mount status quo, which has been in place since June 17, 1967, has changed:
Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Amazing article thanks.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I think Dyan gave religious sovereignty  of the Mount to the Arabs in  1967 at the same time forbidding  the Jewish people from praying there, saying that it was a place of Muslim Mosque and only a historical place of interest to the Jews. That act  gave authority to Jordan for the Mount. Least that 's the way  I understand it.

Anyway it is  more than just interesting.

MARANATHA 

Edited by Neighbor

Guest BacKaran

,Pam Gellar has great articles written in Jerusalem today.

The events remind me of Psalm 2.

I love seeing the Bible come to life as we live!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

Now Israel has the backing of the current American President to use every opportunity to take more bold steps.

BUT.......beware of deception regarding the Third Temple...... because to begin with the true church (both Jew and Gentile) has been the temple of God since Pentecost over 2000 years ago, individually and collectively.  And the Lord never commanded or asked for a huge ornate building to live in........He had only commanded a humble portable tabernacle which was a parable of the soul of man where He really planned to dwell, which could follow Him wherever He led. (Nevertheless He allowed it......how He often allows people to have the desire of their heart as a snare of judgment....just look at what happened to Israel after they got their Temple....never the same again.......and they are the exact pattern and ensample that the church has followed.....four-walled churches that acted like putting a bushel over the life of Christ, walling it in instead of taking it out to all nations.)

How can it be something to rejoice in, Israel still in unbelief, rejecting Christ, away from God, but building a Temple to God that He did not ask for any more than He commanded them them to have a flesh and blood King.  It is all going to be tied to the antichrist strong delusion, where antichrist will have his seat proclaiming himself God.   The Temple Institute have made it clear that their reasons for building the Temple will be to use it to unite all faiths........how can we be allied with that?  And will it not be a terrible affront to God to resume animal sacrifices after His Son the pure spotless Lamb of God was already sacrificed once for all.  Unfortunately trampling underfoot the Blood of Jesus will bring the same judgment that happened in 70 AD.  Imagine, choosing animal blood after what God's own Son suffered to offer up His precious Blood....it certainly will not bring blessing to Israel.  Only the false peace by which many will be destroyed, spiritually and physically.

We need to make up our minds to forget about any romantic notions of the biblical past being brought to life, so to speak, it is God in Christ we love, our affections on things ABOVE, thoughts ABOVE, treasures ABOVE, not a temporal building made with human hands.  We should focus on the gospel only......the church's commission has not changed one iota since 1948.......without Jesus the Jews sadly perish in their sins exactly the same as lost Gentiles do, and may even be judged more harshly.  It is going to be a VERY STRONG delusion........like nothing the world has ever seen before......it will seem like God's lovely presence so strongly drawing, but is the antichrist counterfeit spirit.  BEWARE.  I plan on shutting my ears to every reference about the Third Temple and have nothing to do with it, by the grace and mercy of God to not allow my heart to be drawn....time to "Go my people, enter your rooms and shut the door, until my wrath passes by".  A time for sackcloth and ashes, mourning and weeping....forgive oh Lord, forgive!........not a time to rejoice.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

5 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Now Israel has the backing of the current American President to use every opportunity to take more bold steps.

BUT.......beware of deception regarding the Third Temple...... because to begin with the true church (both Jew and Gentile) has been the temple of God since Pentecost over 2000 years ago, individually and collectively.  And the Lord never commanded or asked for a huge ornate building to live in........He had only commanded a humble portable tabernacle which was a parable of the soul of man where He really planned to dwell, which could follow Him wherever He led. (Nevertheless He allowed it......how He often allows people to have the desire of their heart as a snare of judgment....just look at what happened to Israel after they got their Temple....never the same again.......and they are the exact pattern and ensample that the church has followed.....four-walled churches that acted like putting a bushel over the life of Christ, walling it in instead of taking it out to all nations.)

How can it be something to rejoice in, Israel still in unbelief, rejecting Christ, away from God, but building a Temple to God that He did not ask for any more than He commanded them them to have a flesh and blood King.  It is all going to be tied to the antichrist strong delusion, where antichrist will have his seat proclaiming himself God.   The Temple Institute have made it clear that their reasons for building the Temple will be to use it to unite all faiths........how can we be allied with that?  And will it not be a terrible affront to God to resume animal sacrifices after His Son the pure spotless Lamb of God was already sacrificed once for all.  Unfortunately trampling underfoot the Blood of Jesus will bring the same judgment that happened in 70 AD.  Imagine, choosing animal blood after what God's own Son suffered to offer up His precious Blood....it certainly will not bring blessing to Israel.  Only the false peace by which many will be destroyed, spiritually and physically.

We need to make up our minds to forget about any romantic notions of the biblical past being brought to life, so to speak, it is God in Christ we love, our affections on things ABOVE, thoughts ABOVE, treasures ABOVE, not a temporal building made with human hands.  We should focus on the gospel only......the church's commission has not changed one iota since 1948.......without Jesus the Jews sadly perish in their sins exactly the same as lost Gentiles do, and may even be judged more harshly.  It is going to be a VERY STRONG delusion........like nothing the world has ever seen before......it will seem like God's lovely presence so strongly drawing, but is the antichrist counterfeit spirit.  BEWARE.  I plan on shutting my ears to every reference about the Third Temple and have nothing to do with it, by the grace and mercy of God to not allow my heart to be drawn....time to "Go my people, enter your rooms and shut the door, until my wrath passes by".  A time for sackcloth and ashes, mourning and weeping....forgive oh Lord, forgive!........not a time to rejoice.

It isn't a big news flash that Israel would be restored in unbelief.  Ezekiel showed that in Chapter 37.   Hosea's prophecy that Messiah would return to His place (which implies He left it, which He did) because of the rejection of national Israel and that He would only return when, in their calamity, they cry out to Him.  Yeshua confirmed that prophecy Himself.

It was all foretold that Israel would be regathered a second time, be a nation in one day, and initially a nation in unbelief.  And also that it was a mathematical prediction as well.

I don't view scripture prophetic assertions as romantic notions.  I suppose some might.  I feel privileged to be living in a time when I can see these type of events going on, and in rapid fire succession.

I never got the impression that the church was measured in cubits, had entry gates, had food preparation areas, living chambers, had an outer court, and other stuff that Ezekiel 40 and 41 mentions regarding the future temple, after the gathering of Israel in Chapter 37.  Fascinating.  Maybe it was a mega church.

Edited by OldCoot

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

17 hours ago, BacKaran said:

,Pam Gellar has great articles written in Jerusalem today.

The events remind me of Psalm 2.

I love seeing the Bible come to life as we live!

It is amazing to live during this time!