• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

i dont know how to deal with it anymore. i feel like my life is getting worse and im better off worshiping God in a forest or something

i said hi to someone like eight times tonight and they did looked at me on a side glance and talked to an older woman with a child.

she said hi to me and had a smile that looked uncomfortable and junior highish. 

oh and i was laughing during the message because jacob kept falling on his face and it just made me giggle

then some lady said that i was a bad influence sitting next to me. well her facebook page is a bad influence anyway.

we used to be friends and i think they suck.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

Hi PP,

I understand where you are coming from.:emot-hug:

Don't let it get to you (I know its easier said than done). 

You can't control how they act but you can control how you do.

You are answerable to God for what you do and say.

Matthew 12 v 37: For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

*Focus on how you treat people and how your words can build up and encourage .

Proverbs 16 v 24 Pleasant words are as a honeycomb*sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Try not to get too down on how they react.

Hope this helps.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

7 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

i said hi to someone like eight times tonight and they did looked at me on a side glance and talked to an older woman with a child.

That is one of the reasons I believe we cannot expect any good from others. Maybe the Lord puts them in our lives for some reason.

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21

"not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing,
knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing." - 1 Peter 3:9

7 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

i feel like my life is getting worse and im better off worshiping God in a forest or something

"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden." - Matthew 5:14

I have already experienced what you are feeling. Forgive those and focus on what the Lord Jesus taught us.

Thank God!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

On 7/21/2017 at 11:06 PM, preciouspearl said:

i dont know how to deal with it anymore. i feel like my life is getting worse and im better off worshiping God in a forest or something

oh and i was laughing during the message because jacob kept falling on his face and it just made me giggle

then some lady said that i was a bad influence sitting next to me. well her facebook page is a bad influence anyway.

Praying for you.  Take care.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

23 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

Do not let these people make you feel bad about yourself. I have encountered unfriendly people a lot. I am naturally a friendly person and smile and say hi often. I have been ignored and treated rudely. I have learned that it is not my problem. We make friends and we lose friends in this world. It is very rare that you will have a lifetime friend who will love you unconditionally.

• Loved it! 1

i realize saying they suck is harsh of me and wrong. but i still feel slighted. the other friend who sat with me was just joking but its still triggering to be called a bad influence a bit. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Some people are negative and enjoy putting people down directly or indirectly.   Some enjoy complaining all the time.  A positive attitude on your part can frequently make them angry and lead them to attacking you.  

Occasionally one can get them to see good sides of things, but I've found it best to avoid those people in general.    Spending too much time with these types can affect your own outlook and be mentally draining.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hi Pearl,

If you can practice forgiveness with people, you will find such freedom for your emotions, that you can go through this life loving everyone you meet and very rarely being hurt.

Since you have so many opportunities to develop in this gift of forgiveness, why not talk to the Lord about it and start as an act of your will, saying , "Lord, I forgive them!?"

You will find that eventually, the feelings will follow, and it will be very easy to let go of every offense,and walk in love. God bless you as you journey towards the power of forgiveness!

Edited by Intercessor Ginger
Spelling
  • Loved it! 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

On 7/21/2017 at 11:06 PM, preciouspearl said:

Hi pearl praying for you.

• Loved it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

after awhile since this was posted things worked their way out.