George

OC - Outer Court

Hello all,

I would like to clearly explain the reason for the development of the Outer Court and the renaming of the Inner Court.

In the Old Testament, the most holy place in the entire world was the Temple. The temple had 3 main components within it: the outer court, the inner court, and the holy of holies.

Now the Outer Court was accessible to ANYONE to enter.

The Inner Court was the areas designated for believers to enter into worship of the King.

The Holy of Holies was where the glory of God dwelt -- it was entered only once a year by the High Priest and was separated by a veil.

As we continue to grow as a ministry, there are certain areas of the boards where it's intended to be "believer" to "believer" discussions. Our desire is to run a "Christian" online ministry. While at the same time, we wish to welcome anyone who is NOT a CHRISTIAN to join the discussions. So we've created a new layout based on the Old Testament Temple.

The Outer Court is designated for anyone who does not necessarily believe in God's atonement through Jesus -- it's the designated area of the ministry for those who are Undecided to ask questions, to join discussions, and to have fellowship.

The Inner Court is designated for believers only -- ALTHOUGH anyone can read the discussions, only believers will be able to start, and reply to the discussions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Praise God! 1

Thank you George, what a good idea. Only one question, I can think of.

If someone posts and the christian believers consider the poster to be an unbeliever would it be appropriate to suggest he posts in the outer court or will his /her post be automatically be placed in that forum?

I hope that is not a stupid question,

in Him,

eric.

We will play it by year! This is a whole new idea and I'm not sure how we'll move forward. :-)

May I ask "How do you know if the person is a believer or not?

Unless the person puts something that condemns believers, it would be very difficult to decide.......

Hope this isn't a stupid question either......

Yomo

Wow George,

Great idea!

As I was reading this, it came to mind and explains why the outer court in the new temple will be left out in the plans of the building of new temple according to my understanding of the book of Revelation. Something I never considered and explains alot. God is totally Awesome in His revelations.

They believe that the Muslim dome occupies the outer court of the Old Testement temples. Of course I realize this is a totally different subject than what is at hand and will not take up a lot of time, but I found this very interesting.

Again great idea, there are topics which are meat and when unbelievers get involved in matters that are spiritual, the discussions seem to go nowhere at times.

God bless

kevin

Perhaps I'm missing it but I don't see anyway to view the forums for the "inner court".

Also, does this mean that the posts in the "outer court" will be viewed with a bit more tolerance by the mods?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The outter court was created for those who are not believers, and those who have not yet received Christ ("Undecided"). And the same rules apply here as they did previously, as on the rest of the boards.

I love it George!! Great idea! :thumbsup:

Hello Fog,

You should be able to read through the boards,

If not let me know,

Your friend,

George

Guest Blind_Guardian

I had the same problem as Fog but if you log out you can read through the other forums.