Mateo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Guilt mongering only places the burden of the Old Testament on people who *can* be New Testament believers and therefore free from the Law.

But guilt mongers tend to build a following to bilk and to fleece. 

Tell me, what sin can God not forgive and impute the righteousness of Christ in place of but the sin of unbelief?

Pray tell.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/25/2017 at 3:53 PM, JohnD said:

Guilt mongering only places the burden of the Old Testament on people who *can* be New Testament believers and therefore free from the Law.

But guilt mongers tend to build a following to bilk and to fleece. 

Tell me, what sin can God not forgive and impute the righteousness of Christ in place of but the sin of unbelief?

Pray tell.

Does New Testament believers, freed from the law, as you state, have the capacity to sin? I'm not sure I understand your statements. Who are the guilt mongers that bilk and fleece? And God has paid the penalty for all my sins, as a believer. I guess I'm confused, trying to tie your post to this thread.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

What is sin?  Apostle John in 1st John says "sin is transgression of the law" with obvious reference to God's law, the Ten commandments.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/24/2017 at 11:45 AM, Mateo said:

Just don't discourage anyone from walking as He walked. It will actually do more harm than Good. Jude 1:24. He is able that's all I need to know about the situation. He is able, to Him be the glory.

1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things". this is not a discouragement, but fact. the harm comes by not confronting the facts, meaning the truth. 

as for Jude 1:24, that's contradictory to what you said, it's not you but him in you. so we do walk  (live) as him, because he HELP us to walk as he walked because he walk in us, and this walk takes TIME.