existential mabel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

esoteric satanist symbolism - The New World Order - as above so below - good is bad and bad is good

religions coming together to set aside their doctrinal differences - one world religion. the symbolism is inverted

symbol represents the transmutation of our world

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 7/22/2017 at 4:16 PM, existential mabel said:

esoteric satanist symbolism - The New World Order - as above so below - good is bad and bad is good

religions coming together to set aside their doctrinal differences - one world religion. the symbolism is inverted

symbol represents the transmutation of our world

Hi mabel,

Interesting video, thank you for putting it up. I agree with a lot of it, the only difference to me would be that the World Religion will be overseen by the false prophet, while the Political sphere will be ruled by the anti-Christ. God`s word speaks of two different people over different realms. Otherwise Carl, the speaker and researcher did well to highlight the symbolism of `above so below.`

Thanks again, blessing, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 23/07/2017 at 1:52 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi mabel,

Interesting video, thank you for putting it up. I agree with a lot of it, the only difference to me would be that the World Religion will be overseen by the false prophet, while the Political sphere will be ruled by the anti-Christ. God`s word speaks of two different people over different realms. Otherwise Carl, the speaker and researcher did well to highlight the symbolism of `above so below.`

Thanks again, blessing, Marilyn.

hello Marilyn found this video quite by chance. aye such i life i have lived... i used to live next door to the Popes!!!.....

so the Popes arent in the fray so to speak.

yes the symbolism is very crafty the work of sooty face and what i didnt get was why were these men who work for CERN dancing? it was defo a deliberate sequence. creepy (or was that another video lol) just checked its 3 mins and 52 secs in. seems highly irregular and very inappropriate. eeeeeek

Edited by existential mabel

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

9 hours ago, existential mabel said:

hello Marilyn found this video quite by chance. aye such i life i have lived... i used to live next door to the Popes!!!.....

so the Popes arent in the fray so to speak.

yes the symbolism is very crafty the work of sooty face and what i didnt get was why were these men who work for CERN dancing? it was defo a deliberate sequence. creepy (or was that another video lol) just checked its 3 mins and 52 secs in. seems highly irregular and very inappropriate. eeeeeek

Hi mabel,

Yes I also wondered about the CERN dance. Strange.

As to the Pope, well he is right in the mix. He is the one bringing all the different religions together under, tolerance, respect, etc (meaning tolerate & respect all sorts of demonic activity). Then the false prophet will head up that great apostasy. We really are at the sticky end, so to speak.

Hubby has just reminded me that often we can focus too much on what the world is doing,  and then get fearful. Of course we need to be aware, but we also need to focus on what the Lord is doing in our lives, to change us to be like Christ. And this can mean looking at areas of our lives that need His help. I find that as I learn to co-operate with the Holy Spirit then I am actually pleased to have an area highlighted for I know that as I work with the Holy Spirit that area can be dealt with.

all the best as we journey together, Marilyn.