• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

In Hebrew the word truth is Emet/Amet. The word is spelled Alpeh/Mem/Tav

I saw a bible study on Job Here on worthy chat. It Made me think of how the Lord used Job to steer me away from temptation. I wanted to take some time to post it here for the Lord to use if he desires.

As a excited young christian I got involved in a study group with some other young onfire christians. We did not have any leadership but we were extremely excited about getting together and just free feeding on the Word.

I had just finished reading Job and was so excited to learn our troubles in this world are a drop in a bucket compared to our rewards (as christians).

When i had a bad day i would put one drop of water in my horses water and consider how it was almost meaningless. Then I would turn the water on full blast and rejoice in the goodness of God as it filled. 

Our little study group found a scripture that told us every word of God is powerfull and true. We started mixing scripture and sending Gods words out in prayer to do our fleshly bidding because we found scritures that made it seem like it is what we are supose to do.  We were convinced even half of a verse was a truth and Gods Will and ours to use like a power tool to control every one and every thing.

I started getting convicted and talking to the Lord about it. I felt like we were doing with Gods Word what Satan was trying to get Jesus to do. 

When I was filling my horses water buckets every night and morning my mind would remember things Jobs friends Said I believe it was the Lord that would ask me, "Is that verse truth".  I would answer "No Lord" and then the question, "How do you know it is not true?" Then I would answer, "Because at the end of Job You said those things Jobs friends said were not true. 

So I brought the arguments the Lord gave me to our group and we studied them in our study group. Then we searched the bible for scriptures that taught us how to study the bible and use Gods word.

So I share this snall but beautiful pearl. 

THE SUM OF THY WORD IS TRUTH.

Truth is Emet in hebrew

There are 22 letters in the hebrew alphabet (Aleph-Bet). The three letters that make up the word Emet are the beginning (א), middle (מ), and the end (ת) of the Hebrew alphabet.

This means that TRUTH is all of the scriptures. Truth is not just the parts that we choose. Truth is not just what we want to accept but truth is all of scripture.

If you take away the first letter of truth which represents Yah, then you have the word (met) which means death.

There is no truth without Yah and there is no truth without ALL of scripture. The WORD is TRUTH!

There are so many more incredable things about the hebrew word for truth and so many scriptures that tell us how to find the truth. Best of all Jesus is literaly identified in the hebrew word TRUTH.

If i share all the beautiful truth God has showed me just in this one Hebrew word I will end up writing a book. 

Please brothers and sisters Study to show yourself appoved and rightly dividing the word.

Oh :) And please do share your pearls about truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:06 AM, Reinitin said:

In Hebrew the word truth is Emet/Amet. The word is spelled Alpeh/Mem/Tav

THE SUM OF THY WORD IS TRUTH.

Truth is Emet in hebrew

There are 22 letters in the hebrew alphabet (Aleph-Bet). The three letters that make up the word Emet are the beginning (א), middle (מ), and the end (ת) of the Hebrew alphabet.

This means that TRUTH is all of the scriptures. Truth is not just the parts that we choose. Truth is not just what we want to accept but truth is all of scripture.

If you take away the first letter of truth which represents Yah, then you have the word (met) which means death.

There is no truth without Yah and there is no truth without ALL of scripture. The WORD is TRUTH!

There are so many more incredable things about the hebrew word for truth and so many scriptures that tell us how to find the truth. Best of all Jesus is literaly identified in the hebrew word TRUTH.

If i share all the beautiful truth God has showed me just in this one Hebrew word I will end up writing a book. 

Please brothers and sisters Study to show yourself appoved and rightly dividing the word.

Oh :) And please do share your pearls about truth.

Hi Reinitin,

Great to see you start this good topic. I did so love to read of how the Lord taught you and the everyday things that highlighted His teaching - re watering the horses. I`m looking forward to you sharing more of Hebrew and opening up more of God`s word.

My `pearl` of truth is that I believe all of God`s word is to reveal Christ to us in all His glory, - His character and His purposes. Too often I see believers putting themselves at the centre of God`s word and that then brings misunderstanding. As you said, and we know the Lord has said, He is the way the TRUTH and the life. it is wonderful to know that God created the Hebrew language to reveal more of His truths of His Son, who is THE TRUTH.

regards, Marilyn. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  679
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Thank's for sharing, I posted what I also learned about "emet" in the way of "gematria" (mathematics)