• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

18 minutes ago, brakelite said:

Thing is though the Bible says nothing about any 'renovation' particularly as it would be of a temporary nature...

Isaiah 65:17 
 ‭For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.‭...thus clearly refers to far more than a simple renovation, as anyone would be constantly reminded of the former earth if there were still sacrifices, potential for sin, and constant evidence of the recent past destruction.

2Peter 3:13 
 ‭Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.‭ ...this is the true promise and that which ultimately is our hope:not a 1000 year temporary fix-up. The new heavens, after passing away with a great noise and with fervent heat and fire, is totally and completely recreated. Same with the earth. And when does that take place?

No where does the Bible say that the 1000 years is an earthly rule. 

What the Bible does say is that when Jesus returns for His bride, as has been demonstrated throughout Middle Eastern tradition, He, the Bridegroo, takes them to His home.

John 14:1-3
 ‭Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.‭ In my Father’s house are many mansions: if ‭it were‭ not ‭so‭, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.‭ And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, ‭there‭ ye may be also.‭ 

The main thing for each of us is to be ready for His return.  The rest will work itself out, according to His will, not ours.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The main thing for each of us is to be ready for His return.  The rest will work itself out, according to His will, not ours.

Now that I can agree with. The problem today is that the bride doesn't want to wear the wedding garment. She keeps altering the pattern and trying on the latest fashions..... Matthew 22:12 
 ‭And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.‭ 

Matthew 22:13 
 ‭Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast ‭him‭ into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.‭ 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:09 AM, Last Daze said:

I'm interested in hearing from people who have spent some time studying the Millennial Day Theory.  Please explain whether you think it is valid or not and most importantly, why.  I think this warrants looking at since we are nearly 2000 years into the new covenant.

And please don't chime in with "no one knows the day or hour".

Thanks.

"Can't stop me"  :laugh: :laugh:   :laugh:

Matthew 25:13, Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Mark 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Luke 12:40, Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

These three Scriptures covers it quite well :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

"Can't stop me"  :laugh: :laugh:   :laugh:

Mark 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Luke 12:40, Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

The Millennial day theory doesn't mean you know the day, only the year.

2 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

The Millennial day theory doesn't mean you know the day, only the year.

If you know the year then you should at least know the day, pick one out of three Scriptures :laugh:

Matthew 25:13, Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

These three Scriptures covers it quite well.

Only the Father knows the day and year! :thumbsup:

Just now, HAZARD said:

If you know the year then you should at least know the day, pick one out of three Scriptures :laugh:

These three Scriptures covers it quite well.

Only the Father knows the day and year! :thumbsup:

If that were the case, that's what the verse would say.  But instead it says day or hour.  

4 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

If that were the case, that's what the verse would say.  But instead it says day or hour.  

Thing is, if there were no years, then there would be no days. How many days in a year? Try and pick the one when Jesus will return.

God's Word says, no one will know the day or the hour, therefore its logical they would not know the year. Only God the Father knows the day, hour, and year.

5 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Thing is, if there were no years, then there would be no days. How many days in a year? Try and pick the one when Jesus will return.

I'm not trying to pick anything.  I don't know the week, month, or year of his return.  I don't accept Daniel's 70th week, and if anything, I think there's more credence to 2030 second coming than any of the 70th week stuff.  

http://2030secondcoming.com/Why2030SC.html

13 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I'm not trying to pick anything.  I don't know the week, month, or year of his return.  I don't accept Daniel's 70th week, and if anything, I think there's more credence to 2030 second coming than any of the 70th week stuff.  

http://2030secondcoming.com/Why2030SC.html

I know your not trying to pick anything. I would take no notice of sites like the one you have placed up;

Exploring Prophetic Mysteries

With Daniel Speck 8.12.16   Home

Why Jesus will return in the year 2030

Based on a number of clues given in the Scriptures, we can expect Jesus Christ to return in 2030. Some Scriptures that point to this particular year:

This like every other prophetic guess through out the past two thousand years is nothing more than a guess, and they have all failed.

Because Jesus Himself said, no one knows, only the Father, meaning even Jesus does not know the day, the hour or the year. He will know when the Father tells Him to return, and that will be when the Father decides it is the right time for Jesus to return, not before.