• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/25/2017 at 8:54 AM, Tyler22 said:

I don't even know if I'm saved anymore.  At one point I thought I was but then went to a hospital and came back totally different.  Now I'm too the point where I don't know what I believe, think I'm reprobate, and highly doubt I was really ever saved.  I act totally different now and my behavior is horrible.  This is why I think I wasn't ever really saved, must've just got emotion, but never truly put my faith in Christ.  Now I can't stop thinking I'm reprobate.  Because I don't know what I believe, definitely not in Christ tho, and find it impossible to believe, which fits the reprobate status.  All I know is I don't want to go to he'll and life is miserable

It sounds like you've lost focus on Christ. First, check your focus, then, get some Christian counseling re: behavior, past abuse and the cycles of your life.

Are you trusting JESUS for Heaven or YOURSELF?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Tyler

I read somewhere that someone said they just could not believe not one person felt God pull them towards helping you,hmmm?Well,I was'nt here but even if I were there are many times we simply "miss" a thread because many of us tend to scroll down through the Main Board & many threads get bumped off very quickly by another Topic that someone responds to...So,pleeeeaaaase DO NOT think nobody cared or that no one wanted to help

We care,I care but here is my question before I start preaching before  the choir...."Do you want help?" Whether you need it or not is not the question I'm asking because anyone here knows you do BUT-do you? IN my heartI wwant nothing more than for every man & woman to be Saved yet not everyone wants Salvation. Normally I wouldn't talk this way but you said something in your OP that really caught my attention...."I don't believe in Jesus tho" Why not? What don't you believe?

Anyway,if you do want to hear what anyone wants to say I'll pour my heart out......if you are concerned about Eternity then there is much to talk about                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Hi.  I do believe in Jesus.  I’m unrighteous though.  I desire to keep God’s Word.  I don’t want to be deceived...  So I’m trying my best to love God’s Word.  I just feel empty inside.  I’ve been born again, though I feel like a liar.  

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 3/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Tyler, it is God who grants us the ability to repent. Acts 5:31-23, 11:18. Romans 1:29-31, 2:4.

As we are led by His Spirit we will realize that some of the things we do are enslaving us in bad ways,

and will have a heartfelt desire to go away from those things. The grace we experience when we do mess up, will motivate us to not keep messing up.

We will not be sinless, because we will always have transgression against the Torah (eating pork, mixed fabric, etc...)

but we will be guided to be like Christ as we walk and grow with Christ.

"Whosoever transgresses (disobeys the Torah 1 John 3:4) and abides not in the doctrine of Christ, has not God.

Whoever abides in the doctrine of Christ, has both the Father and the Son." 2 John 1:9-10.

The doctrine of Christ has one easy summary; sincerely love everyone. Matthew 7:12, Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14-24, 1 Tim 1:5.

I’m extremely encouraged by this!  Thank you ? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 4/12/2020 at 1:15 AM, Tyler22 said:

Hi.  I do believe in Jesus.  I’m unrighteous though.  I desire to keep God’s Word.  I don’t want to be deceived...  So I’m trying my best to love God’s Word.  I just feel empty inside.  I’ve been born again, though I feel like a liar.  

Hi Tyler,

Jesus said in Luke 5:32 I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.
If someone doesn't acknowledge to be sick, he will never feel the urge to visit a doctor.
If someone doesn't acknowledge to be a sinner, he will never feel the urge to find Jesus.

Your post shows that you feel the urge and that is certainly good news!
I hope these verses will help you on your way. Hopefully one of these verses triggers you to read more about it from the bible. 

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God
1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/25/2017 at 1:54 PM, Tyler22 said:

I don't even know if I'm saved anymore.  At one point I thought I was but then went to a hospital and came back totally different.  Now I'm too the point where I don't know what I believe, think I'm reprobate, and highly doubt I was really ever saved.  I act totally different now and my behavior is horrible.  This is why I think I wasn't ever really saved, must've just got emotion, but never truly put my faith in Christ.  Now I can't stop thinking I'm reprobate.  Because I don't know what I believe, definitely not in Christ tho, and find it impossible to believe, which fits the reprobate status.  All I know is I don't want to go to he'll and life is miserable

Invest in your spiritual life. Fast and read the bible more. Start going to church and praying for spiritual help from the pastor. Good luck, and God bless.