Demonic oppression

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Can demons made it hard to enunciate?  I'm trying to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons from myself, but its hard for me to enunciate the name.  Is this demons?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

There are many things that could affect this....  demonic activity is but one possibility.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Tyler22 said:

Can demons made it hard to enunciate?  I'm trying to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons from myself, but its hard for me to enunciate the name.  Is this demons?

Hello Tyler22,

I have heard you in another post where you mentioned a health condition.

Not all illnesses are demon possession or (oppression if you are already saved through the Blood of Christ Jesus.)

I know there is such a thing as sleep paralysis,  maybe being unable to speak at times is when you are feeling terribly threatened,  and it is possible that certain types of illnesses can bring this on, but yes this to could possibly be a oppression phenomena as it may not.

Either way you can rest assured in Christ Jesus. If you have turned your faith=faithfulness towards Christ Jesus and have asked the Holy Spirit of God to come make His home in your heart, then God is with you in good times and in bad times

so, if you are saved, you cannot be possessed and remember always "Greater is HE that is in you than he that is in the world.: If you feel you can't talk when you feel oppressed, or even just not feeling well healthwise, you can think of God in your heart where He resides since you have been saved and He will walk you through and out of the attack.

When the attack occurs, don't panic, go direct to God with your thoughts and think of Christ Jesus, think on good and lovely things and this to shall pass.

Just call on Him when you feel attacked, think on Him and trust Him over what you perceive to be an attack from the enemy. God is stronger than the enemy, God loves you, cares for you and wants you well, wholesome. God can restore what the enemy tries to steal away. Trust God  with al your heart,

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

1 John 4:

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Edited by 1to3