• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

You will probably receive a lot of negative feedback on these posts, but not from me.  I find your research into carbon fascinating and worth further, deeper thought.  :39:

I agree...You and Base 12 are missing the fact that diamond is worn on the hand as a symbol of marriage. As I see it, the anti- Christ or Satanic movement is entirely unoriginal mirror typing of what God does. Therefore, as a strict derivative,  it lacks its own inherent creativity (or Creation ability) and FAILS to deliver eternity. Therefore, I must emphasize, That the Revelations 'mark of the beast' would imitate ASh Wednesday practices and marriage (of the Bride) is a given IMO and it is not indicative that the HRCC (by promoting a ritual of Ash) is misleading everyone to Hell.

You can also look closely at how the current economy of the world is hinged on fossil fuels and hydrocarbon based products that links everything together. These hydrocarbons are the symbols of death of living things from other time frames which is why I mentioned the bitumen on the Ark being symbolic in my work. These dead hydrocarbon products are linked back to the idea that the dragon is a dinosaur inspired creature 'that once was, isnt now" and we've done lots of speculating as to how to bring them back to life all on our own(Jurassic Park).

You two could also look at the particular ritualistic ingredients for hydrocarbon based products (paraffins etc) and maybe even graphite and lampblack might be important to the writing of The Word (ink?). But off the top of my head and indicative of this age of technology I would take a second look at something composed of carbon nanotubes.

Now what tribe was diamonds Base 12? Does that association lead us somewhere?

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Base12 said:

Oh wow dprprb.

You brought up so many incredible points.

I will be back tonight to expand.

But Im still an idiot...of course these are products of the Underworld Sheol

Im sooooo stupid!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

On 8/16/2017 at 6:56 PM, Jaydog1976 said:

So I looked into this number thing a while back and found some things that kind of raise some red flags for me when I read and interpret scripture. First I found that this number code thing is something called Gematria. The definition of gematria is "a Kabbalistic method of interpreting the Hebrew scriptures by computing the numerical value of words, based on those of their constituent letters."

So I had to dig further into the definition. My curiosity was directed to the term Kaballistic which comes from the word Kabbalah. The definition of Kaballah is "the ancient Jewish tradition of mystical interpretation of the Bible, first transmitted orally and using esoteric methods (including ciphers). It reached the height of its influence in the later Middle Ages and remains significant in Hasidism. ".  

So of course after reading this definition kabbalah I had to dig into it even further. The word Hasidism raised my curiosity yet again so I went to find out what this meant. Here is what I found. The definition of Hasidism is "an influential mystical Jewish movement founded in Poland in the 18th century in reaction to the rigid academicism of rabbinical Judaism. The movement declined sharply in the 19th century, but fundamentalist communities developed from it, and Hasidism is still a force in Jewish life, particularly in Israel and New York."

Bottom line I don't think any of this is something that Christians should be involved with. While I do agree that more we study God's Word the more we find out who He is. That is the point. We are spending time with Him and getting to know Him better. Anyone that doesn't spend time with God won't know Him as well as they should. 

The problem is that I find that many of those hold to Gematria tend to do deny these facts exists can actually claim that they are irrelevant to the discussion. However it is extremely relevant and to use a very mystical system to interpret God's Word is saying that the Holy Spirit does not lead us into truth but we need a secondary man-made system to find some hidden meaning in Scripture. 

Hi Jay,

Good job! Now can you explain the pagan origins of the English language to finish up your picture of what's in the "AKJV Bible" for us.

God bless

Ed J

On 8/7/2017 at 5:16 PM, Ed J said:

Hi Jay,

Now will you please answer my question:

Did you NOW acknowledge that the Greek letters "χξς" have a Gematria value of 6oo, 60, & 6,

and that is HOW the "Six hundred threescore and six number" is derived in the AKJV Bible.

God bless

Ed J

On 8/16/2017 at 7:34 PM, Abdicate said:

Great outline! So are you in favor of 666 in the bible (Rev 13:18)? Or do those three Greek letters mean something else?

Hi Abdicate,

That is the question he keeps trying to avoid. Glad that you are asking him it as well!

Well Jay, will you please answer ?

Ed J

11 hours ago, dprprb said:

These dead hydrocarbon products are linked back to the idea that the dragon is a dinosaur inspired creature 'that once was, isnt now" and we've done lots of speculating as to how to bring them back to life all on our own(Jurassic Park).

I've wondered for the longest time if 'Blood of a Dead Man' means Oil...

Revelation 16:3
"And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea"

There are verses about 'Slimepits' or Tar Pits that may hold clues to this 666 Mystery...

Genesis 14:10
"And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain"

So now we have the 'Pit' itself linked to Carbon as well as the Smoke rising from it.

Makes me wonder if this is linked to the Lake of Fire?

I like the Dinosaur idea, but Scripture has Man and Dino living at the same time...

Job 40:15
"Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox"

I'll have to meditate on that some more.

Carbon Nanotubes? As in Slime (Tar/Bitumen/Etc.)

Is someone going to build a Tower with said?

Genesis 11:3
"And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter"

Although I believe this is referring to Tanshumanism. Brick being Nucleobases.

11 hours ago, dprprb said:

maybe even graphite and lampblack might be important to the writing of The Word (ink?).

You really hit the nail on the head with that one.

Sin is written on the HORN.

And now we have another Witness...

The Man with the Ink Horn! Wow!

Yes, Ink is Carbon...

Ezekiel 9:2
"And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer’s inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar"

Ha! Six Men, the number for CARBON.

AND LOOK WHAT HE DOES WITH THE CARBON!!!

Ezekiel 9:4
"And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof"

HE PUTS A CARBON MARK ON THE FOREHEADS!!!

That's it. Case closed. The Mark of the Beast has something to do with CARBON.

I don't care what anyone else says. The Word of God is TRUTH!

End Thread... lol.

:cool:

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, Base12 said:

End Thread... lol.

:cool:

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, Base12 said:

Sorry for my late reply i was gettig my retinas burnt out in Athens TN and it has been a few days to recover from traffic woes....

Siddim is thought to be located on the southern end of the Dead Sea where modern bitumen deposits have been found in respect to the tar pits (asphalt, slime pits) mentioned in Genesis 14:10- (Wikipedia)      (but you (Base12) knew that- Im providing the citation for other readers )

the one language of Babel we now again have is mathemathics -FYI

I agree with the end thread on the basis of the marking for destruction in Ezekiel and the references to pitch ,coal , tar etc you have found. well done.