• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

2 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

He's not at fault for any of it.

He didn't do any of that to you, just as He isn't the one who maimed me for life physically and mentally. Quit blaming Him for what humans do in their free will, including the mistakes and sins we commit in our own.

Satan can do nothing that God doesn't allow. The story of Job proves that. I'm not saying God did it. I'm saying God could have told Satan he couldn't touch me and then he wouldn't have been able to. I want to know how is it fair for some to never know what a real problem is while others suffer endlessly. I'm not angry, and I'm not responding in anger. You want to leave the convo, then I'm sorry to see you go. If you have already worked out all this for your life, then praise God. I haven't. So forgive me but I want this put to bed in my life. Once and for all. Which is why I'm here. See I believe Satan holds power over us when we keep things in the dark. So I choose to bring all this out here, with the hope that maybe I can finally get closure over all this. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, firestormx said:

I want to know how is it fair for some to never know what a real problem is while others suffer endlessly.

I've learned that the hard lessons are taught through suffering, unfortunately.

Or fortunately:

We tend to have a more indept value or meaning when we experience things first hand. A more true value in that relationship with Jesus.

2 hours ago, firestormx said:

That there is a difference between just saying a prayer and having a relationship with him

Some do not know this difference. They are still lost to this. They know to say the words, but lack that relationship or understanding of how deep it is.

If you know this relationship you are Favored. Those that mocked you or abused you, probably have no clue or understanding of this.

I'm saying God could have told Satan he couldn't touch me and then he wouldn't have been able to

God could have done the same for HIS SON JESUS. 

Yet if Jesus' suffering did not occur, we would not know what it is to have a relationship with him. We wouldn't even have the opportunity to get to know him.

As Wingnut said your testimony has much POWER and if you had not gone through, you would not have a TRUE testimony.

That Powerful testimony!

You can help God bring in so many others that are suffering and feel lost, alone and abandoned.

I see you as Favored, because despite all the wickedness that was against you, you turning to satanism, you saying you did not really have a relationship with God.

HE SAVED YOU.

He had a RELATIONSHIP with you. Even when you didn't see it. He never let you go.

Satan holds power over us when we keep things in the dark

Satan also tries to keep a hold on us by keeping us in the dark. 

Think on your past situations, you say God didn't do it, so we know who did and we know who still is trying to keep you in darkness. Negative thoughts, troubles, struggles, darkness.

As with JOB Satan set him up to fail, but God in the end had the last say.

With us Satan sets us up, but in the end God has the last say.

Once again the reason for the suffering, is so we can have a REAL RELATIONSHIP and TESTIMONY so we can help serve God in his Glory.

That REAL RELATIONSHIP IS FAVOR, at least to me.

I pray God delivers you answers, comfort and continued strength to endure in your journey.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation".

Hello Firestormx. Sounds to me God had to send you to hell so you would wake up and choose heaven. Happens to many of us, probably more than we think. He got my attention. What I notice, is those who have been forgiven much have a great love for God, a remembrance of having been there, the valley of the shadow of death, and a great sense of thankfulness, for being delivered from so much pain, to the arms of Jesus. This short hell on earth, as compared to an eternity in hell and torment, separation from our creator, for those who never got the wake up call, will be a small price to pay, compared to our creator stepping down from His throne, to be crucified for you. And me. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing when God allowed satan to show you the other side. He meant it for bad, God allowed it for good. Satan wanted you, God said no.  When you are experiencing an eternity with other believers and our God in heaven, what about those who lived the abundant life of luxury here on earth, the ones you might have  envied, and they never had a reason to rethink (repent) their life, never thought twice about having heard the gospel, and suffer an eternity in hell. I have no idea the agonies you suffered. It did get better for me, and God has shown me great and mighty favor. Undeserved.   I Found out.............Get rid of toxic thoughts...............

Php_4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6

7 minutes ago, notsolostsoul said:

Yet if Jesus' suffering did not occur, we would not know what it is to have a relationship with him. We wouldn't even have the opportunity to get to know him.

Very Good point. I can't argue with this statement.

Just so frustrated and tired. but you make a lot of good points in your post. As with the others, I will prayerfully consider what you have shared. Thank you for taking the time to post.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6

2 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation".

Hello Firestormx. Sounds to me God had to send you to hell so you would wake up and choose heaven. Happens to many of us, probably more than we think. He got my attention. What I notice, is those who have been forgiven much have a great love for God, a remembrance of having been there, the valley of the shadow of death, and a great sense of thankfulness, for being delivered from so much pain, to the arms of Jesus. This short hell on earth, as compared to an eternity in hell and torment, separation from our creator, for those who never got the wake up call, will be a small price to pay, compared to our creator stepping down from His throne, to be crucified for you. And me. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing when God allowed satan to show you the other side. He meant it for bad, God allowed it for good. Satan wanted you, God said no.  When you are experiencing an eternity with other believers and our God in heaven, what about those who lived the abundant life of luxury here on earth, the ones you might have  envied, and they never had a reason to rethink (repent) their life, never thought twice about having heard the gospel, and suffer an eternity in hell. I have no idea the agonies you suffered. It did get better for me, and God has shown me great and mighty favor. Undeserved.   I Found out.............Get rid of toxic thoughts...............

Php_4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

thank you for such merciful encouragement.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 26/07/2017 at 4:05 AM, firestormx said:

When I was a kid I was sexually abused. Then I developed Bipolar in my early teens. Had it 3 years before God healed me, Dr's say remission. in 25 years I've never had a relapse. during the time I was bipolar when I was walking down the street, I could hear people call me weird and a freak. this was the parents by the way. I won't get into the things the neighborhood kids were doing to me. Around the time I was healed, The Pastor and elders mocked me in front of the entire church over a disagreement over doctrine. So I left the church ( never really had a relationship with God )  and went into satanism. I figure I don't even need to go into how that turned out. about this time I turn 21 and went to drink with one of the few " friends " I thought I had, and he got me so drunk I could not walk then raped me. Later I had to prostitute myself to have a little money because I couldn't get a job. Another time when I was homeless I was trying to go to sleep outside and it was snowing. I remember begging God to kill me so maybe I would stop shivering. I've been diagnosed with cancer. Lost my kids. Had my wife cheat on me then leave me after I took her charges and mine on myself so she wouldn't go to prison. when I was in prison for committing Armed Robbery ( for trying to get money to buy food and diapers for my 1-year-old at the time ) I died. I should have drunk myself to death. Should have overdosed on drugs. While in prison is when I realized Jesus is real. That there is a difference between just saying a prayer and having a relationship with him. It was there in prison I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior. But I ask you exactly what about my life is fair? what is fair about the pain and betrayal and hurt that has followed me all of my life? Why me? How is it fair for some to be rich and never have a real problem in their life, while I and people like me suffer almost endlessly? How is it not showing favor? What do I have to do for God to show me that favor so I won't have to be alone and hurt all the time?

How can you tell me it is fair? 

No it's not fair what you have gone through. There is no words to compensate it. 

But if it helps a bit you're not alone. There are many others who are going to hardships too. Sometimes I am wishing to be dead. But there is one thing that keeps me pushing forward. The promises that God has made to me through dreams. Like a rope that holds me back. Apart from that I know one day a kingdom will come where there is no more tears and no more pain. God will compensate us for all the sufferings and torture those who tortured us. That's my belief and try to hold onto it as strong as I can. It's hard. Sometimes I am thinking too why? But enough if I just look into the mirror. I made lot's of bad decisions in my life and have to pay the consequences. Jesus sacrifice is not about redeeming me from my mistakes but he made God available who will guide me through my problems and through this life and one day I will meet Him in His kingdom where he made a place for me.

And answering to your original question. My belief is yes, God has special ones. People who he loves more than anybody else for whom he bends even the sky. But he knows the whys and his decisions are just and fair.

The way I see it. For some people to follow Jesus is easy-peasy. Nice home, nice family, nice church, easy life. For some people every day is like in the hell. Sweat and cry just to take one step. Try to imagine they both sing the same song in the same church to praise God. One with full of joy, one with full of pain. If you were Him for which person your heart would melt away? 

Who love God more will be loved more by Him.

Jesus said: the last will be the first and the first will be the last. The only thing I can say just keep going because you have a big chance to be his special one. Just don't give up.

Edited by Zoltan777
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

On 7/25/2017 at 4:30 PM, firestormx said:

Does God show favoritism? Will God give good things to one that he won't do for another? why or why not?

Good question Firestormx, I look forward to reading what response this question gets. Blessings :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

On 7/25/2017 at 10:05 PM, firestormx said:

When I was a kid I was sexually abused. Then I developed Bipolar in my early teens. Had it 3 years before God healed me, Dr's say remission. in 25 years I've never had a relapse. during the time I was bipolar when I was walking down the street, I could hear people call me weird and a freak. this was the parents by the way. I won't get into the things the neighborhood kids were doing to me. Around the time I was healed, The Pastor and elders mocked me in front of the entire church over a disagreement over doctrine. So I left the church ( never really had a relationship with God )  and went into satanism. I figure I don't even need to go into how that turned out. about this time I turn 21 and went to drink with one of the few " friends " I thought I had, and he got me so drunk I could not walk then raped me. Later I had to prostitute myself to have a little money because I couldn't get a job. Another time when I was homeless I was trying to go to sleep outside and it was snowing. I remember begging God to kill me so maybe I would stop shivering. I've been diagnosed with cancer. Lost my kids. Had my wife cheat on me then leave me after I took her charges and mine on myself so she wouldn't go to prison. when I was in prison for committing Armed Robbery ( for trying to get money to buy food and diapers for my 1-year-old at the time ) I died. I should have drunk myself to death. Should have overdosed on drugs. While in prison is when I realized Jesus is real. That there is a difference between just saying a prayer and having a relationship with him. It was there in prison I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior. But I ask you exactly what about my life is fair? what is fair about the pain and betrayal and hurt that has followed me all of my life? Why me? How is it fair for some to be rich and never have a real problem in their life, while I and people like me suffer almost endlessly? How is it not showing favor? What do I have to do for God to show me that favor so I won't have to be alone and hurt all the time?

How can you tell me it is fair? 

What a painful story Firestormx, I am glad that your life has started to turn around for you. Yesterday the pastor at the church reminded us of the fact, that like Job, sometimes life is sad. And there are things that we have to work through, that often times is as painful as a parent losing a child, and we do need to allow ourselves time to grieve and heal. I know that in life, through the good and bad times, that I have been glad to have God in my life as a source of strength. Will keep you in prayer. Blessings :)