MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I really, truly didn't believe this at first and then I saw it on the news too.  This woman deliberately blinded herself because she just 'knew' she was meant to be blind.  Can anyone help me here?  Is anyone really this deranged?  For once, I'm speechless!  But the 'psychologist' who poured the drain cleaner in her eyes should be arrested. 

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/01/north-carolina-woman-identifies-as-blind-pours-drain-cleaner-in-her-eyes/

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I really, truly didn't believe this at first and then I saw it on the news too.  This woman deliberately blinded herself because she just 'knew' she was meant to be blind.  Can anyone help me here?  Is anyone really this deranged?  For once, I'm speechless! l But the 'psychologist' who poured the drain cleaner in her eyes should be arrested. 

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/01/north-carolina-woman-identifies-as-blind-pours-drain-cleaner-in-her-eyes/

This is about as deranged as the one who has a sex change to become another sex. End times.

I agree the psychologist needs to be arrested and license pulled as well.

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

This is about as deranged as the one who has a sex change to become another sex. End times.

I agree the psychologist needs to be arrested and license pulled as well.

Stuff like this just makes me wish the Lord would come now; this world is MESSED UP!  :(

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Stuff like this just makes me wish the Lord would come now; this world is MESSED UP!  :(

This world is messed up alright !

16 minutes ago, Davida said:

That is a very sad thing, instead of receiving treatment for her psychiatric problem,  her psychosis was enabled.

And this is what is happening everywhere; white people insisting they are black, men think they're women and women think they're men.  Some refuse to be ANY gender.  Women think they have the RIGHT to murder babies in the womb.
And the latest insanity; encouraging morbidly obese people to stay huge and telling gays their lifestyles are normal.  The Bible tells us that in the end man will call evil good and good evil.  I am believing we are close to outta here.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

it is headed towards total degenerative EVIL.

We arent there yet? You could have fooled me!  :(

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, Davida said:

-They are trying to make a society were anything goes- it is headed towards total degenerative EVIL.

I get what you're saying, I'd say this kind  of thinking has been around for a long time under the heading of mental illness or something else but now that society has shifted and technology has furthered , the time is favouring all of these things that were once done or thought of behind closed doors to now  be free to do at will.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

It is all part of Post Modern thinking.   "My opinion/view/feeling is reality".  We see it every day in all areas of our life, including the church and even this forum.  Absolute truth is becoming a thing of the past. 

7 hours ago, HisFirst said:

I get what you're saying, I'd say this kind and of thinking has been around for a long time under the heading of mental illness or something else but now that society has shifted and technology has furthered , the time is favouring all of these things that were once done or thought of behind closed doors to now  be free to do at will.

Exactly.  Asking us to celebrate depravity and evil.  God will not put up with this forever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,787
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God said He would allow this when it reached a certain point

Romans 1:28 (KJV)

[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

and they are doing things that defy even the forms of sensual stupidity... for us we may only see and understand the perversion has began: with God not restraining their descent.