• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

26 minutes ago, Chris0699 said:

Life in general is ok, great really, except for that I spend a lot of time trying to avoid sin and thinking about how to get to Jesus, and how impossible it is in my current position.

Well, the way it came to me isn't really what I would recommend for I was dealing with the devil, not knowing it was the devil and was about to send myself to hell when the Holy Spirit stepped in and put a stop to it.....    made me realize I had no hope in doing things myself and had to trust Jesus for everything....    That night I openly told everyone that I was going to follow Jesus and allow/make him my personal Lord...    and it kind of grew from there...

If you really don't want to go to hell, you just have to make/let Jesus be the Lord of your life...   and make it public....    with me I made the decision to follow him whether he wanted me or not...   my future is in his hand and if he doesn't want me then it will be off to hell with me....    and I'll be ok with that for I've put all my trust in him win or loose.    It took some time to be able to really converse with him, but it did come.....    I wish there was something I cold tell you that would just fix it all, but I don't have that bit of knowledge....  

But I'm satisfied that whatever he has in store for me will be ok.    I'm just letting him know I'm his.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/27/2017 at 3:20 PM, Tyler22 said:

I have a seared conscience.  There's no ifs and or buts.  But I'm still a human being.  I would like to ask a few questions.  Why did God give us free will?  I know I'm going to hell.  I am just seeking what I'm headed for.  Can you tell me?  Will I at least have the comfort of knowing that I deserved this?

Free will is given to us so we can enjoy life the way we want, to and freely choose God. To go to heaven and be willing to serve god for eternity, which is millions of years we need to be able to serve him for 40/60/80 years. The sacrifice doesnt not compare to the reward for faithfulness.