• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 7/27/2017 at 4:16 PM, dprprb said:

THANK YOU for posting all the Scriptures that you found relevant to the topic. I was trying to remember the talents of gold to Solomon. I read everything again at lunch today but nothing jumps out at me... There is the Queen of Sheba verse just prior to that when Solomon gives her everything she asks for and that might make the Babylon woman of Revelations her antithesis...perhaps one should expect (666) to be demonstrably parallel but unexplained nonetheless...and leave it at that. 

I won't go into the mysticism regarding weights and precious metals except to say gold refers to spiritism as brass / bronze does judgment. 

I am not into the kind o mysticism that gets carried away over much about nothing. But there are elements beneath the surface of biblical texts and the historical events they describe.

I'll give one example:

1 Corinthians 15:3–4 (AV)
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Daniel 9:26 and Isaiah 52:13 - 53:12 sum up verse 3. 

Verse 4? There are texts in the Old Testament that might sound like this... remember the Old Testament was the only scripture extant when Paul wrote the letter to the Corinthians.

The New Testament would not be canonized for centuries.

Jesus himself solved this:

Matthew 12:39–40 (AV)
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Nothing in the Jonah text directly states or implies messianic prophecy.

It must be mystically / prophetically adduced.

To a (cautious) certain degree most prophecy has this element to it because (as Dr. Chuck Missler says) God hid the prophetic in anticipation of hostile jamming or interference. Proverbs 25:2.

There are 3 and only 3 666's in the entire Bible. Two of them refer to Solomon. The third is a prophetic sign post referring back to these prophetic clues.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I would caution everyone to study the true foundings of Islam before they proceed from what is in their tongue (Bshmllh) in particular who wrote the Koran and under what conditions.

It will shed much light on this after the fact positions taken (the turning of the greek letter to form a new arabic word (Allah was not Allah but Al Ilah up to that time). Or what they look forward to (beast and his mark) which is well after the writing of Revelation.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, Abdicate said:

666 is a myth... it's not in Revelation 13:18. It's an attempt to understand what is not understandable without wisdom. I was once told I couldn't speak of numbers pointing to God on this site (despite a book called Numbers in the word of God) because I was told it was numerology. Well, 666 is in fact numerology. The fact is in the original, "666" or "six hundred three score and six" as so translated is actually just three Greek letters: χξς which isn't a word in Greek and holds no discernible meaning no more than TRG means anything in English, so is treated as a number. Why? Because the Greeks have no number characters, but use their letters as numbers, A=1, B=2, C=3. So does Hebrew. So when the translators came to χξς they didn't how to translate it or what to do with it. So they did gematria (numbers for character values). The problem is that, no where in the scriptures does it do this. Whenever a number is used in the word of God, it spells it out: one, two three, not 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C. This is why mega theories abound what it is, and yet, we've actually seen it on the news. John was told to write what he saw, so he did. But when the scribes came and didn't recognize what John wrote, and since the rest of the book is in Greek, they transcribed it using approximate Greek letters. This also explains a long line in the hand written text of Rev 13:18 that doesn't have an explanation either.

This is the hand written image. The red box are these 3 Greek letters in question:

image015.png

I copied the image above, mirrored the letter Xi (ξ) with the line and rotated it. I then gave it to three people I knew, who are not Christians, but are from Iraq, Bahrain, and Egypt. All three told me the grey image below I rotated and mirrors from the hand written bible, said "Bismillah"which means in English "In the name of Allah". I extracted an Islamic prayer with Bismillah in it, excised it, and put it next to my rotated-mirrored image. Here it is:

Bismillah2[1].png

Did you know that Muslims are awaiting the Beast and for his mark? Yes, they look forward to the mark of the beast. Now you understand why John warned not to change anything about the book he wrote. No other writer warned such a thing - at least not in the plain text of the word of God. 

Ok, so this only explains 2 of the 3 characters. The first letter Chi (χ) is the symbol of Islam - no not the crescent moon, but the crossed swords and the rehals - the stand that is used to hold the qu'ran.  

image025.png

image023.png

image031.png

image049.jpg

Notice the mark on their foreheads...

image051.jpg

It's the Shahada - the prayer that makes you a muslim. 

But as Thayer said about this verse ... "the meaning of which is the basis of much vain speculation."

I think John saw the bismillah and wrote it, but because none knew Arabic of today, they thought it to be the three Greek letters because they closely resembled it. And isn't it amazing that even in the error of men, God still got His message through!

Can you supply other examples were mirroring and rotation are supported processes for interpreting Scripture ? It would be important to know because I rotated u to n  and b to p and g to 6 and b to d....so I don't think I can support a  2 out of 3 greek letters hypothesis if rejecting Islam as "the beast" is the result unless it is dead on accurate.  I can reiterate again that the parallel to 1 Kings 10:14 is justified as "wisdom" is called for = Solomon, the previous verse in KIngs is about the Queen of Sheba who's identity has become a "mystery" which is similar in kind to the great prostitute , and whom Solomon , king of nations, gives her "everything she asks for" and such is the same as the prostitute of Rev 17....so to me it is Scriptural and deliberately 666(numeric) talents.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

We must also look at Revelation 14

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

This third one follows. When we see our days and nights shorten by a third.

This means that 6 vial, then 6 horn, and 6 seal has happened in this order then the  fives and the fours. the Third follows these in order.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

18 hours ago, ezekiel said:

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

This means that 6 vial, then 6 horn, and 6 seal has happened in this order then the  fives and the fours. the Third follows these in order.

That is a very interesting observation .Do you have it broken down into Scripture references? Such as:

6's=  Rev CH:v

5's=

4's

and then would you speculate or show Scripture for  2's and 1's should follow the pattern- any ideas there or does the pattern just stop at 3's?

On 8/4/2017 at 9:13 AM, dprprb said:

That is a very interesting observation .Do you have it broken down into Scripture references? Such as:

6's=  Rev CH:v

5's=

4's

and then would you speculate or show Scripture for  2's and 1's should follow the pattern- any ideas there or does the pattern just stop at 3's?

I don't speculate. The first shall be the last and the last will be the first. First seal has been the first. Then when the end comes it will also be the last.  In order 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, then the end of time the sevens. The vials are liken too lighting, then the thunder are the trumpets. This is what the Angel showed John but did not write. You now know what the thunders are but will you see. If you study in this manner you will see it will all fit together no flaws. 

On 8/4/2017 at 10:13 AM, dprprb said:

Same pattern. You will need to understand how all these things come to pass and the causes. Then you can understand the pattern. Its the Angels moving the stars and planets into the new heavens. This will affect earth as you see now.

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Christ is the both the white horse first and the white horse in the end. Most never mind when Christ tells them things 3 times in a row they will still look around. Even the end of the world.

On 8/3/2017 at 3:49 PM, ezekiel said:

Also see that it is a kingdom. Rather a type of government. When God destroys his seat he will set up his seat here on earth because the beast with that deadly wound recovers.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

I agree with the OP's assessment that 666 fits the Carbon Atom the best.

Don't forget that the Bible has other words for Carbon...

Diamond

Smoke

Ashes

When One does a study on those Key Words, One will find a MUCH greater link between 666 and Carbon...

mhp-0799.png

Ashes are Carbon.

What are we made of?

Genesis 18:27
"And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes"

Dust is DNA by the way.

Think of the Dust that is in your house. It is dead skin and whatnot.

DNA.