JohnD

Prophetic Sign Post: 666

ezekiel    164
On 8/3/2017 at 3:49 PM, ezekiel said:

We must also look at Revelation 14

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

This third one follows. When we see our days and nights shorten by a third.

This means that 6 vial, then 6 horn, and 6 seal has happened in this order then the  fives and the fours. the Third follows these in order.

Also see that it is a kingdom. Rather a type of government. When God destroys his seat he will set up his seat here on earth because the beast with that deadly wound recovers.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Base12    45

I agree with the OP's assessment that 666 fits the Carbon Atom the best.

Don't forget that the Bible has other words for Carbon...

Diamond

Smoke

Ashes

When One does a study on those Key Words, One will find a MUCH greater link between 666 and Carbon...

mhp-0799.png

Base12    45

Ashes are Carbon.

What are we made of?

Genesis 18:27
"And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes"

Dust is DNA by the way.

Think of the Dust that is in your house. It is dead skin and whatnot.

DNA.