• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

My knowledge is coming from the bad experience with women...well... I had only one woman in my life but it was enough to convince me that above all the satanic power and above all the evil angels there is one female person that controls everything. The women who is riding on the dragon.

What do you think?

Hi Zoltan nice to meet you..i like your question..thank you

In John chapter 8 Jesus refers satan as the father of lies..i think when it comes to spiritual feminine that is the church and may even be reserved for the church..but not certain..:)

God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

2 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

There is no Biblical evidence that I know of that indicates that there are any female Angels.

Maybe they can look like females but are not females?

Zechariah 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

6 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

It reminds me of a funny saying: 'It looks like an orange, feels like an orange even tastes like an orange so it must be a banana.'

Edited by Zoltan777

22 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

Zechariah 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

There are some who believe the two women with wings like a stork in Zechariah 5:9 are angels, but they are not identified as such. And since storks are unclean birds most scholars doubt they could be angels. They were part of a series of night visions Zechariah had, so they were most likely symbolic. If so, they were like Daniel’s visions of a lion with an eagle’s wings (Daniel 7:4) and a leopard with four wings (Daniel 7:6) and not meant to be descriptive of any actual being. JMHO.

21 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

It reminds me of a funny saying: 'It looks like an orange, feels like an orange even tastes like an orange so it must be a banana.'

Since angels do not marry or have children, genders are pretty much a moot point I imagine.  Even if they look like a man or female.

Matthew 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

13 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

There are some who believe the two women with wings like a stork in Zechariah 5:9 are angels, but they are not identified as such. And since storks are unclean birds most scholars doubt they could be angels. They were part of a series of night visions Zechariah had, so they were most likely symbolic. If so, they were like Daniel’s visions of a lion with an eagle’s wings (Daniel 7:4) and a leopard with four wings (Daniel 7:6) and not meant to be descriptive of any actual being. JMHO.

Thanks for your response Rick.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

33 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

Since angels do not marry or have children, genders are pretty much a moot point I imagine.  Even if they look like a man or female.

Matthew 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

In heaven they don't. If not possible here why add the "in heaven" at all.  Just the angels of God.

49 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

It is explained in this commentary. It is symbolic. You are correct in your line of thinking about storks being unclean.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/jamieson-fausset-brown/zechariah/zechariah-5.htm

1 hour ago, Zoltan777 said:

I wouldnt compare mans sayings to symbolism in Gods word.  As the passage in zechariah is concerned:

woman--for comparison of "wickedness" to a woman, Proverbs 2:16 , Proverbs 5:3 Proverbs 5:4 . In personifying abstract terms, the feminine is used, as the idea of giving birth to life is associated with woman.

I posted the link also for you to learn of that passage.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Lucifer is referred to as 'he' in the Bible.  

:amen: