• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,096
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Actually, it is wise to just stick to what is in the Bible and not to add to what GOD gave us in His Word. Genesis 3:2 tells us that Satan took on the form of the serpent.  The Bible does not state that Satan being transgender which is what you posted before.

He can take on the form of a serpent or a male or female, both of neither. 

A trans gender does not become an opposite sex they just take on the form of the other.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, Davida said:

That underlined statement is not quite completely true , from what I have read from this thread.   At the moment you are trying to prove your theory  that there are females angels -to also be described in the Bible - that is kind of an opposite premise to that statement - that you "try to accept the Bible as it is" and go from there.  So , what about a flying scroll?  do you think the Bible was saying that scrolls fly?  

The way I see about the heavenly genders in the bible:

Genesis 1: God created woman and man as they are in the heaven.

Genesis 6: God's angels took women as their wives. Which must means they were male angels.

God as Father always represented as male. So why wouldn't I take the scripture as it is and accept there are males and females in heaven? I just don't see the reason why I should make a theory about sexless creature while all I see and read is males and females here on earth and the sky above. But please feel free to explain me your reason why do you think the heavenly creatures are sexless.

Flying scroll: God word and judgement to the thieves and to those who swear falsely. 

But what is your answer about the women angels mentioned? What it means then? I think they have no meaning as they are just mentioned as a female angels

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,096
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

35 minutes ago, Davida said:

I'm not going to play little word games with you. You know what my point is. Imply what is not written in the Word of GOD or add to it at your own folly. 

Ok with me.

7 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

In this case the cherubims are unclean too because they have a face like eagle.

When we form opinions about anything ,its a good idea to make sure our opinions line up with Gods word. Test the spirits.

None of Gods angels that serve him 24/7 are unclean!!

4 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

My original statement can be false as I stated before. My point was there might be a female person who has a great influence over the whole satanic power. 

You should read zacharah 5.9. about female angels.

Then I looked up--and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.

Instead of making further theological discussion whether there is female angels exist or not maybe we should just accept what the bible says as it is.

I provided the bible study commentary concerning the two that were in a VISION. Why didnt you learn something from it? Did you decide you would hang onto the lie instead of researching and studying to come to the truth?

4 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I am sorry if I sounded disrespectful. I have my own opinion about genders in the heaven and I believe my knowledge is based on the bible the way it is written. But I will try to defend it with humility.

You havent defended anything! You havent brought any scripture to back up your "thinking" .

Eph 4:

13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ. 14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed about by the waves and carried around by every wind of teaching and by the clever cunning of men in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Christ Himself, who is the head.…

27 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You havent defended anything! You havent brought any scripture to back up your "thinking" .

Eph 4:

13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ. 14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed about by the waves and carried around by every wind of teaching and by the clever cunning of men in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Christ Himself, who is the head.…

Genesis 6 what I mentioned before.

Just now, Zoltan777 said:

Genesis 6 what I mentioned before.

Genesis 6 what? If you are going to quote Gods word be specific so that others can properly reply.

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Genesis 6 what? If you are going to quote Gods word be specific so that others can properly reply.

Just look it up genesis 6 and you will you will find interesting testimony about angels gender and let me know what you think.

Edited by Zoltan777

Just now, Davida said:

Ya Male ---Period

Okay....just tell me your interpretation then