• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/27/2017 at 3:30 PM, Zoltan777 said:

EDIT: I have changed the topic as it was diverted. My original post was: I think satan is female.

My knowledge is coming from the bad experience with women...well... I had only one woman in my life but it was enough to convince me that above all the satanic power and above all the evil angels there is one female person that controls everything. The women who is riding on the dragon.

What do you think?

YES. Lucifer is a female. That is where the female imagery comes from. But you cannot blame women for the world's ills and not necessarily your own however. I hope I am reading you wrong here.

But really, it is true, that though English (or whatever) bibles call Lucifer male, when you go to the original Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic, they actually call Lucifer female. And remember God is not the author of confusion. He would not choose a female image for the woman riding the beast without a good reason.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

YES. Lucifer is a female. That is where the female imagery comes from. But you cannot blame women for the world's ills and not necessarily your own however. I hope I am reading you wrong here.

But really, it is true, that though English (or whatever) bibles call Lucifer male, when you go to the original Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic, they actually call Lucifer female. And remember God is not the author of confusion. He would not choose a female image for the woman riding the beast without a good reason.

If Lucifer is a Female, she must be blond... LoL

• Haha 1