Zoltan777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

EDIT: I have changed the topic as it was diverted. My original post was: I think satan is female.

My knowledge is coming from the bad experience with women...well... I had only one woman in my life but it was enough to convince me that above all the satanic power and above all the evil angels there is one female person that controls everything. The women who is riding on the dragon.

What do you think?

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

It's very easy to form a theology based on personal experience but it's not wise to do so. In the spirit realm there is neither male nor female Satan is a spirit and more evil and anything you've ever known.

Matthew 22:30

Edited by Intercessor Ginger

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

31 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

My knowledge is coming from the bad experience with women...well... I had only one woman in my life but it I was enough to convince me that above all the satanic power and above all the evil angels there is one female person that controls everything. The women who is riding on the dragon.

What do you think?

Lucifer was created by God as one of His angels. Because of his pride he was kicked out of heaven with 1/3 of the angels. Angels are always referenced in the bible as the male gender never female. Do not paint all women as evil because of a bad experience you have had.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,563
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Every woman is a treasure to be cherished and protected.

Stand to acknowledge a woman as such when one enters a room. Do the curtesy of opening doors for a woman, be a gentleman, and never ever put a woman down. It is unbecoming of a man to do so.

2 hours ago, Intercessor Ginger said:

It's very easy to form a theology based on personal experience but it's not wise to do so. In the spirit realm there is neither male nor female Satan is a spirit and more evil and anything you've ever known

In the spiritual realm there are males and females as God created men and women in THEIR likeness. The Bible use plural form: Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.

So they made man and woman as they are

Edited by Zoltan777

19 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Every woman is a treasure to be cherished and protected.

Some men and women won't enter in the kingdom of God because they are not worthy.

But I do respect everyone wether she is good or bad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

God created Lucifer as an angel. Lucifer is referred to as 'he' in the Bible.  It is very short sighted to believe that satan is a woman simply because you encountered ONE woman who was evil.  Satan can use anyone to further his dark agenda and that includes you and me if we are not on guard against him.  Please read Scripture for yourself and don't degrade an entire gender because of one bad person.

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Lucifer was created by God as one of His angels. Because of his pride he was kicked out of heaven with 1/3 of the angels. Angels are always referenced in the bible as the male gender never female. Do not paint all women as evil because of a bad experience you have had.

I can't argue with this. 

But nobody knows what happened exactly back then and how the structure of the satanic power. But in some verses it looks like there is a female person which has great influence over the whole satanic realm.

Like Jesabel had over Ahab

P.S. I corrected the topic name as I am not against women as gender and it looks like every women on this forum took my words as a personal insult. I must make a statement: I have met some really nice woman....not many though. But I think men are worse in general.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Satan is not a human and therefore not a female. Jesus points the difference out clearly in Matthew 22:30 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

As a celestial being (a guardian cherub according to Ezekiel) he is like an angel in the sense that he is sexless as is stated above. Here is his description and

Ezekiel Chapter 28:12

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
    full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
    carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
    topaz, onyx and jasper,
    lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.[b]
Your settings and mountings[c] were made of gold;
    on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
    for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
    you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
    from the day you were created
    till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
    you were filled with violence,
    and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
    and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
    from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud
    on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
    because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
    I made a spectacle of you before kings.

A similar story of Satan is found in Revelation 12. It makes reference to three periods in time. Creation, the Birth of Christ, and the great Tribulation. Of note is verse 4 that describes Satan as a dragon whose tail swept a third of the stars from the sky (these are his demons/evil spirits angels who sided with him). Vs 7-10 describe the event of Satan being cast out of heaven around the time of Creation. For Satan (the father of lies and deceit) had to be present when Adam and Eve ate from the tree of good and evil.

This dragon appears again at the end during the final war against God. Rev 20:1-4  "And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time."

When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Satan is never described as a woman. Men and women can be either righteous or sinful and consequently can either hurt you and try to destroy you or support you in your journey to be with God.

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

don't degrade an entire gender because of one bad person.

My intention wasn't to degrade the women as gender but to point out that behind the satanic scheme there might be a female person.

Edited by Zoltan777