WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,258
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - A months-long effort by Senate Republicans to pass health legislation collapsed early Friday after GOP Senator John McCain joined two of his colleagues to block a stripped-down Obamacare repeal bill.

The decision by McCain to vote no came after weeks of brinkmanship and after his dramatic return from cancer treatment to cast the 50th vote to start debate on the bill earlier this week. The GOP’s ‘skinny’ repeal bill was defeated 49-51, falling just short of the 50 votes needed to advance it. Republicans Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski also voted against it.

It wasn’t immediately clear what the next steps would be for the Republicans. The repeal effort had appeared to collapse several times before, only to be revived. And several Republicans pleaded for their colleagues not to give up, even as President Donald Trump blasted the vote. [ Source (Read More...) ]

3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 28, 2017

View the full article

Guest shiloh357

Our "rulers" in Congress have failed.   The Democrats opposed repeal and replace and the "other" Democrats voted against it last night because they never, ever had any serious intention on repealing it.  The Congress wants us to go to a single payer system. (Cue Russian Federation national anthem).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think it is interesting that McCain didn't trust Paul Ryan was his excuse for voting no...

I am beginning to thing this is why they didn't want Trump to win the election.....    they (the globalist establishment) would be expected to accomplish things they really didn't want accomplished.   Looks like the American people are going to have to drain this part of the swamp (assuming we have the time to try).

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, other one said:

I think it is interesting that McCain didn't trust Paul Ryan was his excuse for voting no...

I am beginning to thing this is why they didn't want Trump to win the election.....    they (the globalist establishment) would be expected to accomplish things they really didn't want accomplished.   Looks like the American people are going to have to drain this part of the swamp (assuming we have the time to try).

We will  have to drain the swamp come election time in 2018.  I can think of about 15 Senators (at least) that need to be voted out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

I've been saying for years that we're past the point in this country where elections matter.

Perhaps that viewpoint is closer to reaching critical mass . . . 

Blessings,

-Ed