• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Davida said:

The Roman Catholic Church is NOT a person and it doesn't possess a heart!  It is a RELIGIOUS Institution that is a mix of Christology and Paganism that writes it's own Doctrines & possesses it's own rituals that are Contrary to what the BIBLE teaches.

I find more heart in most Catholics than I do Protestants.  Protestants are way to quick to judge.  Most Catholic doctrine is similar to Protestant doctrine.  I know you won't admit that.  Also, you may want to research the rituals that were in the early church, the Didache is a good place to start for that.

You are a classic example of a Catholic hater/basher.

2 hours ago, Davida said:

What I see as even far worse to then the False doctrines the RCC perpetuates upon the innocent spiritual seekers is those " Christians "who self-righteously attack those who speak out against the RCC in efforts try to Shut us up from Speaking out against the False doctrines.  Who would defend that??  This is serious blindness and hypocrisy because what they accuse others of they are guilty of as they love to judge us and slander us all the while they protect the  Roman Catholic Church and its Mariology-&  mary the redemptrix, prayers to dead saints, heretical unbiblical teachings, & unbiblical mass rituals.  Seems like aiding and abetting the apostasy of Roman Catholic Church. 

How can they defend the RCC when  statements made at large public events by Pope Francis obviously are speaking opposite to the Bible? 

Maybe you should look at some of your own statements.  I don't know why I tolerate Christians. 

6 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I find more heart in most Catholics than I do Protestants.  Protestants are way to quick to judge.  Most Catholic doctrine is similar to Protestant doctrine.  I know you won't admit that.  Also, you may want to research the rituals that were in the early church, the Didache is a good place to start for that.

You are a classic example of a Catholic hater/basher.

2 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I don't know why I tolerate Christians.  They all suck!

Just fleshin' it out again? :huh:

56 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Just fleshin' it out again? :huh:

Of course, it's the right thing to do.  I'll go edit that.  It wasn't right for me to say it because I'm doing the same thing I'm againsts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Does The Catholic church worship Lucifer ? "yes."

Satanism In The Vatican!

"The cross pictured is not broken, but turned upside down. It indicates the rejection of Jesus Christ and contempt for the gospel of salvation. Inverted symbols are typical of the opposite values pursued by Satanists. People who are sometimes sacrificed to Satan on Black Sabbath are crucified upside down in accordance with this tradition."

Upside Down cross symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers.

The Bent Cross

pope1.jpgPlease notice the Crucifix that Pope John Paul II is holding up to the people, at left. Study it closely, and you will realize that it is not a Traditional Crucifix, as we show below.

This Bent Crucifix is "... a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term 'Mark of the Beast'. Yet, not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for anti-Christ." (p. 72) On page 56 Compton prints a picture of the current Pope, John Paul II, holding this bent or broken cross, just as we have shown, at left.

Z 275..jpg

Z 264..jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the upside down cross is that way because Peter was crucified upside down.   The Pope is supposed to be the in the same position as Paul.

57 minutes ago, Davida said:

That is a very personal and judgmental.  I wouldn't expect anything else from you.   

Well think about what you're saying about people who are brothers and sister in Jesus Christ.  I know people of all Christian faiths and plenty of Catholic and JW'S.  I don't condemn them, they don't condemn me.  I don't question their salvation, and I don't tell them they're going to hell.  Talking bad about Catholicism is slandering a religion where many people found Jesus Christ, and many people I know.  You should be more focussed on taking up the challenges I put up to you.  Like the many questions you've never answered, and the many verses I asked you to Quote to support what you believe.

If I asked for scriptural evidence to support what bad things you've said about Catholicism, and especially how the Pope is going to be instrumental in creating a new religion, would you be ready to do it?  The list of evidence I've found in the bible about the Islamic anti-Christ, his Islamic false prophet, Koran, and his Muslim followers, AND the limited region of his empire, is long and evidence enough for me to believe what I do.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

i think some one leadership does. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2029.cfm

POPE BENEDICT XVI HELD FORTH "TWISTED CROSS CRUCIFIX" DURING HIS INSTALLATION CEREMONY -- ADORING MASSES BOWED TO THIS SATANIC SYMBOL

2 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Of course, it's the right thing to do.  I'll go edit that.  It wasn't right for me to say it because I'm doing the same thing I'm againsts.

Oh so pleasing your flesh and insulting Christians is the right thing to do?  You dont even know what I meant! LOL

It wasnt the same. You defend religions that are antichrist. Christians defend the faith. BIG DIFFERENCE.

What you said was against the TOS. I guess you got away with saying what you did because it isnt in my quote anymore  and you are on this thread.