missmuffet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

The world and all of its high technology gadgets is appealing to people so they can have things they want "now". Isn't that what America wants? Convenience and not have to wait for anything?I think that the Antichrist will have the MOB wrapped up in a nice little package with a beautiful bow on it. People will line up for miles to get it. Maybe if you get this wonderful device embedded in your skin you will get a free car or another wonderful prize to go with it. :mellow: MsMuffet

Yes it is what americans want,that's exactly what I said in the other Thread about that work place offering implants....."convenience",everything is the instant gratification mind set,faster,easier.....I agree,they will be lining up for the mob....

smart phones are much worse than a chip.   All a chip does is identify who you are.....    or anyone else that has your chip cloned.      otherone

For now,not for long.....the chip will probably precede the implants that will connect you(your brain) to the internet,lol  

Long as it is intended to good service need of an employer, perhaps. But as a mark of a world system of order that denounces Jesus, no.    Neighbor

My God my creator is not a trickster. He will not let  me be marked, and then  deny me for being marked. Those that take the mark of the beast will not have excuse. 

I'm sure MsMuffet is saying the same thing I am.....Our Heavenly Father is certainly no trickster but the enemy is the deceiver and the "world" is gradually being desensitized into accepting these little "good service" gizmos that are just the beginning ,a shadow of what is to come.....easier,faster,less complicated,more convenient is what everyone wants because that is what is being marketed at every turn...."faster internet,smaller gadgets,all in one & less to carry ",etc....everything is now very affordable & available to everyone-no one is really going to realize until the MoB actually does arrive,by then those that are not Spirit Filled and FIRMLY established in Gods Word will easily be deceived.....No,I agree,our Lord God Will not let us be fooled......we see where all this is leading to already!!!Praise Jesus!

The chip is only in its infancy. Just like the first cell phone the chip has the potential in the future to hold a lot of information. It will be quite the power tool.

Thats exactly right MsMuffet and we are certainly aware of the potential ....technology is far more advanced than we(the public) are even aware of.....

*This Thread is spiraling out of control,I would suggest some folks take a deep breath,pray ,be mindful to reply instead of re-act and stay on Topic.....no one wants anyone to be banned from a discussion,.debate the Topic,not the person......and give God Glory in ALL things!                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

Answer to the OP question......no, I would not allow a microchip to be implanted in this temple.  This is the point where I want to say, stop the world, I want to get off......microchipping people is the ultimate sign of ownership......it is captivity and bondage.  "Employment" itself is literally modern day slavery.......I have long noticed that the loyalty employers expect of their employees goes beyond a simple business contractual agreement of 'you pay me, I work for you'........companies expect their employees to be essentially married to their company and make it their god.   Those are pretty much the terms that they are looking for in an employee, and if you are being interviewed for a job they expect you to show them how subservient you are willing to be to their god....it goes something beyond just skills and conscientiousness and working hard....they are looking for more than that, they would not think of  it in those terms but what they are looking for is really worship and giving up ownership of yourself to them.  So really we shouldn't be surprised that microchipping is beginning in the workplace....and if you are not willing to give yourself body and soul to an employer you won't have income to buy or sell either.

Doesn't matter whether it is on or in the skin, that is another needless striving about words...the point is that once it becomes mainstream, those who don't take it will be outcast and marginalized, unable to participate in the culture or economy of the world, just as it now is with the internet.

Mystery Babylon is the interfaith religion, since it is a whore with many lovers......and it will be global since all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast (Rev. 13:8).  Just looking in the bible we see how Babylon allowed the people it conquered to continue in their own religions as long as they ALSO bowed down to the Babylon image......ancient Rome carried on in this same spirit of multiculturalism, multi-faith practice, and all who Rome conquered could keep their various religions as long as they ALSO bowed down to Caesar as god.  And now today in the end of the age we are SEEING that same mystery Babylon spirit lift it's head again.  Mystery Babylon cannot be Islam or any one single religion, since Islam (extremism) only allows for one lover...Allah......while the moderate Muslims are coming around to interfaith now.  No, the mother of harlots is definitely the spirit that allows all religions to practice.......as long as they all ALSO bow down to the beast, or its image.  Which is something a true follower of Jesus Christ will not do........hence will be persecuted, like Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

Edited by Heleadethme

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes showing ownership - interesting point - Like when you see cattle with a metal clip on their ears or like the cattle branding only more sophisticated.

YHWH (GOD) does something also,  showing ownership of those who are His, doesn't He ?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Yep,I'm not kidding either.....televisions are a give in but also can openers,microwaves,toaster ovens and many other household appliances .....I read a lot of information about it on a Computer Forum quite a long time ago & so I looked into it by researching what i could find about the manufacturers,there was much about it in the Geek Forums,very tekky stuff but it makes sense that they would since we are all headed in that direction "Big Brother"

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is all OFF.   that lil book JOHN ate of ..............try reading old test ............prophets ate the words OF GOD and then PROPHESIED THEM.

you speak BLASPHEMY saying JOHN ate the Koran. 

You learned this from MAN.   not the HOLY SPIRIT.  The only thing I can agree with is that the muslim religion is of satan.

BUT so is budda , and many other false religions.  NO.  the religion that will kill by far more than any other , the religion that will lead to the betrayal of the true church

IS INTERFAITH.  and I can see now you might become part of it sooner than I thought.  WHEN it comes to the conclusion its time to rid the earth of extremism.

You will probably cheer it on and embrace that chip and that scares me to death for YOU.

To eat a book means to consume it's contents.  The difference between John eating the 'little book,' and Ezekiel eating the roll, or book, is that John's belly turns bitter, and Ezekiel's does not.  Ezekiel is also told the purpose for eating the roll, "eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel."  The contents of the roll must have been what God wanted Ezekiel to prophesy to the "house of Israel."  Much of which was not very pleasant, yet, his belly DID NOT turn bitter!

Most commentators tell us that the 'little book' is the bible.  Some say it is Revelation itself.  And some say it's the book of Daniel.  In either case, that would seem unlikely since Ezekiel's belly didn't turn bitter after consuming the roll, but John's did!  I would say that John's belly wouldn't have IF the 'little book' was the bible, Revelation, or Daniel.  You would think that Ezekiel's belly would have turned bitter since verses 5-7 say Israel, "WOULD NOT hearken to Ezekiel!"

Ezekiel 3:5-7 "For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;  Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.  But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted." 

Ezekiel's instructions after eating the roll is similar to that of John.  Go Prophesy, and "get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them."  

If the little book John eats is the bible, or the book of Daniel, then that doesn't work well with the previous chapter describing the Arabs and suicide bombers, or the following chapter, Revelation 11, which is about the Temple Mount area which is NOW 'occupied' by the anti-Christ monument of the Dome of the Rock, and the Two Witnesses.  So in my view, there's much that works AGAINST this 'little book' being the bible, Daniel, or Revelation, or any other inspired book from God.

V-9-11 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.  And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.  And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

So when you put this all together,...the Arabs and suicide bombers in Revelation 9 and the association of locust to the Arabs.  The Koran in Revelation 10,and the temple mount where John is instructed NOT to measure the outer court because it is given over to the gentiles.  You are aware that an anti-Christ monument called the Dome of the Rock 'sits upon' God's Holy place and site of Herod's ans Solomon's Temple, right?  You are aware this is where the two witnesses are killed and resurrected AND THE SAME PLACE MUHAMMAD SUPPOSEDLY ASCENDED TO HEAVEN, right?  You are aware that the Dome is on Mount Moriah which is at the geographical center of jerusalem's 7 mountains, right?

Maybe one of you guys could show the forum WHERE this global, unified, all inclusive, peaceful religion is found in bible prophecy!

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, fixerupper said:

In case you don't know, Greek is one of the original languages the New Testament was written in.  

It's all the same.  In either case, it's ON THE SURFACE NOT beneath the skin.  If you don't know how to research these things and figure them out for yourself, them maybe you should stay out.  There are ways of determining just what was originally written, but why would you accept that, not only is it over your head, it debunks what you believe, and I don't think you have the intelligence to understand it anyway.

A stamp, an imprinted mark of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichristthe mark branded upon horses, a thing carved, sculpture, graven work of idolatrous images.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G5480&t=KJV

I know you don't research these things, it's just not you.

The Sunday Sabbath thing the SDA'S have come up with doesn't come from the Greek.

That is not what I mean.   SEEMS like everyone likes using THEIR VERSION of GREEK is what I mean.

To make their OWN points VALID.   You LEARNED this muslim being mark of the beast thing . FROM SOME TEACHER. and you KNOW you DID.

Again my job is done.   

7 hours ago, other one said:

i do hope you understand that the original texts of the Bible are written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic.....    you seem to be saying don't read the real one just the one you use....    I am very confused as to why you say this.    You seem to be saying that the Greek version can't be right because it contradicts the english.....   however it is from those very Greek texts that the English comes from and is not translated the same.    So were mistakes made when the Bible was written, or is there mistakes in translating.....

I SURE DO KNOW IT.   but as some like to duck major observations.  TODAYS so called greek don't seem to  add up.

I mean you got seven day Adventists saying the GREEK word for mark has to do with day .

one says it has to do with muslim half moon.

another says this or that.  THE only thing you all have in common is............YOUR VERSION of GREEK makes your POINT VALID.  but they all do this.

Mission here is done.   

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I SURE DO KNOW IT.   but as some like to duck major observations.  TODAYS so called greek don't seem to  add up.

I mean you got seven day Adventists saying the GREEK word for mark has to do with day .

one says it has to do with muslim half moon.

another says this or that.  THE only thing you all have in common is............YOUR VERSION of GREEK makes your POINT VALID.  but they all do this.

Mission here is done.   

My dad had two Seventh Day Adventists who worked for him and from what I learned from them they said that those who worshiped on Sunday would receive the mark.......    it wasn't sunday worship that was the mark.

Since we do not really know exactly what shape the mark might take it very well could be a half moon......   it could even be a purple smiley face....    It can be a number, or the name of the Beast or even some mark that the Beast claims.

Whatever the case a chip is not a mark.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That is not what I mean.   SEEMS like everyone likes using THEIR VERSION of GREEK is what I mean.

To make their OWN points VALID.   You LEARNED this muslim being mark of the beast thing . FROM SOME TEACHER. and you KNOW you DID.

Again my job is done.   

I've learned about the zebiba about 15 years ago from a guy in Indiana.  I researched his claims.  On other searches I found that the forehead and the right hand have religious significance in Islam.  In my research, I also found out that the Greek word for 'worship' in Revelation 13 is 'proskyneō' and it means.... 
"to fall upon the knees and touch the ground with the forehead as an expression of profound reverence."  That perfectly describes a Muslim's form of worship.  What that points to in Revelation 13 and 14 is the bowing toward Mecca that Muslims do five times every day. Then one day doing a study of Habakkuk I found Islam and terrorism written all over it....

HABAKKUK'S VISION OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM AND WORLD DOMINATION

Habakkuk 1:5  Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.   For, lo, I raise up the Chaldean's, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

1 minute ago, other one said:

My dad had two Seventh Day Adventists who worked for him and from what I learned from them they said that those who worshiped on Sunday would receive the mark.......    it wasn't sunday worship that was the mark.

Since we do not really know exactly what shape the mark might take it very well could be a half moon......   it could even be a purple smiley face....    It can be a number, or the name of the Beast or even some mark that the Beast claims.

Whatever the case a chip is not a mark.

I understand those who are not fully trusting in Christ are getting scared, hey I understand .   BUT since I have Christ I have no fear.

You all KNOW that this rfid will become law in time.  And it means you wont be able to buy or sell without it.   

Just try and remember OUR BODY, yeah this temple is GODS , and we have been bought at a price.   Therefore give not to ceasar that which is GODS alone.

REMEMBER this too.  the mark YOU CANT BUY BUY BUY OR SELL SELL SELL without IT.   OOPS since RFID IS tied into buying and selling

and since OUR BODY IS GODS TEMPLE......................man , sure sounds like one cant take it ...........ITS SIN NO MATTER WHAT you believe.

SO Do not fear man.  don't focus on survival in a beast system.  JUST TRUST GOD.

I decided to go ahead and at least warn you on this .  Now MY MISSION HERE IS DONE>