ztarz

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I just desire to love someone, someone I can pour my heart out too.

It has to be a human, not a imagined archetype. Not God, because he has enough love already. 

I look for a muse that will inspire me and challenge all my preconceived conceptions. 

Will the creator of the cosmos send such a person to me? 

Tell me

What is love really?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,864
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

10 hours ago, ztarz said:

It has to be a human, not a imagined archetype. Not God, because he has enough love already. 

I look for a muse that will inspire me and challenge all my preconceived conceptions. 

Tell me

What is love really?

Love is a choice. I have to say that most people who want a "muse" end up disappointed once the chemical romance wears off and they're left with a flawed human. Then comes real love...the choice and the dedication to stay with a person, to commit yourself to placing their needs above your own.

But we must first love God. God, indeed, does not need our love...but He desires it and commands it. It's He who teaches us how to really and truly love. Love God first, and He will provide what you need.

21 hours ago, Yowm said:

Ztarz, since God is love, He is the source of love and so without Him there is no love.

But the bible God has done many unlovable things, are those unlovable things love too.

Point and case:

Afflicting people with sore curses.

Killing children by the sword.

Wiping out all life

Becoming drunk on the blood of the slain.

Mocking his enemies when they fall.

These are a hand full of acts by bible god that are recorded. How can I reconcile such things as love?

13 hours ago, BK1110 said:

Love is a choice. I have to say that most people who want a "muse" end up disappointed once the chemical romance wears off and they're left with a flawed human. Then comes real love...the choice and the dedication to stay with a person, to commit yourself to placing their needs above your own.

But we must first love God. God, indeed, does not need our love...but He desires it and commands it. It's He who teaches us how to really and truly love. Love God first, and He will provide what you need.

Well, it seems to me I've missed something here. I never felt accepted and loved by Christians, when I was apart of their community. 

I think you can dump a whole religion on the basis of their actions. 

For me it's not good enough to judge Jesus on separate gounds. If I'm not seeing in Christians what Jesus preached, then it is evident that something don't work.

I raise the question, why I fail to see:

The dead being raised

The blind receiving sight

The deaf hearning

Deiseses cured

Food being multiplied

The cripple walking

Jesus said

"You will know them by their fruits"

If all that he said is possible, then he is either lying or there are no true believers. 

Edited by ztarz

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 29/07/2017 at 9:53 PM, ztarz said:

Tell me

What is love really?

tzarz  have came to the right place where people can and will show you God's love,If you realize that Jesus died for you,does that not warm your heart? Nobody can love you more then Jesus!

If you wonder why there are so many bad things happening,it is because we live in a fallen sinful world,this world needs Jesus and so do you! 

If you realize God's love for you,there,s just no way back !

John 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son to die for Szarz . ...and if tzarz believes in Him will have everlasting life!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessinhs ztarz

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had such experiences with people that it has left a bad taste in your mouth towards Christianity.....the thing is,as I said,"people"....not everyone that says "I am a Christian,is indeed a person that is Born Again" and even some will truly have been made ALIVE in Christ but they have not grown & are not walking in Spirit & in Truth....last,but not least there will be Born Again,Spirit Filled Believers that will disappoint,fail and make mistakes...people are human,fallible and not excluded from falling flat on their face because we live in these bodies .....we continue to struggle with flesh & blood until we Receive our New Glorified Bodies and no longer living in a corrupt ,decaying,dying world   We strive towards Perfection yet we all fall short of the Glory of God,

It seems you are looking for works & wonders,signs....these are not to be confused with the Fruits of the Spirit...the Good Fruits we bear are Love,Joy,Peace,Patience,Kindness,Goodness,Faithfulness,Gentleness & Self Control    The Gifts of the Spirit are something that comes by operating in the Holy Spirit with Power & Authority,not every Believer is given all the Gifts.....of course the Holy Spirit can use ANY Believer to perform Miracles ,if it is Gods will according to the Purpose of His Calling    (Isaiah 11 speaks of 7 Gifts,referring to them as Spirits)Paul tells us there are 9 Gifts distributed by the Same Holy Spirit    Wisdom,Knowledge,Faith,Healing,Discernment,Miracles,Prophecy,Tongues,Interpretation of Tongues....In the Book of Ephesians Paul goes on to say there are even more Gifts as there are Apostles,Teachers,Prophets,Evangelist and the "helps"....many call these Ministries     The Word of God also tells us the Greatest of all is LOVE

I'm sorry you have not seen Jesus in the people you have had in your life but I don't believe people have anything to do with our own Personal Relationship with Christ Jesus,people will never measure up,that a tall order    When you are firmly established in Gods Word & have an active daily Relationship with God in Christ then perhaps you can see people through His Eyes & with the Heart & Mind of Christ    It deeply grieves me to hear these things because we are supposed to Represent Christ for you & others to see......the Love being the most important of all   

Well,you are here and I Believe that no one comes here by accident,you say you still & probably always will,have a soft spot for Christians.....thats more likely a soft spot for Jesus....He Will continue to draw you unto Himself,whether or not you see,hear or acknowlege that is completely your choice,I do hope & pray that you will find the Love of Christ here,through us...though our Redeemer Lives,if you earnesly seek Him you will find Him    

I believe you said you have lost everything plus suffered oppression? May I ask if you blame God for these things? You are in my prayers friend

With love-in Christ,Kwik 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,864
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

17 hours ago, ztarz said:

Well, it seems to me I've missed something here. I never felt accepted and loved by Christians, when I was apart of their community. 

I think you can dump a whole religion on the basis of their actions. 

For me it's not good enough to judge Jesus on separate gounds. If I'm not seeing in Christians what Jesus preached, then it is evident that something don't work.

I raise the question, why I fail to see:

The dead being raised

The blind receiving sight

The deaf hearning

Deiseses cured

Food being multiplied

The cripple walking

Jesus said

"You will know them by their fruits"

If all that he said is possible, then he is either lying or there are no true believers. 

"By their fruits you will know them" indeed. Many times Jesus warned us against impostors; some willfully so, and others ignorantly so. The old adage rings true; you can say you're a car and live in a garage, but it doesn't make it so. Many people call themselves Christians, but a person isn't a Christian just because they say they are.

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ -- Matthew 7:15-23

Jesus makes it very clear. Many people will get a terrible surprise on that day at the end, thinking themselves saved simply because they attended church or identified as Christians. But their hearts are not changed, and it's clear to true believers and unbelievers alike that they are not "practicing what they preach."

I can only ask that you not judge literally billions of people based on the few you've actually encountered in your life. All of us have run into people who claim to be Christians but are not. But the actions of imperfect humans do not determine what is perfect, Godly truth.