• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Let's leave the name calling out of it, even if it is meant as a jest.

IF anyone called me a bad name............I say the LORD FORGIVE YOU.    of course this probably was not anyone calling me a ugly name.

But hey if any hates my message ,  it aint me that does the JUDGING...................HIS WORD will be our judge on the last day. the words , his sayings

WILL BE OUR JUDGE.  my advice to all LIVE THEM by the power of the HOLY GHOST , which if it is the HOLY GHOST

will bring to our minds ALL that he has said.  AND will put us in the holy words of GOD , yes the BIBLE, so we will learn and grow and become wise

unto our salvation through faith in Christ .   I have this to say concerning PC...................though I will be kind to all, and not mean .

MAN aint my JUDGE............society his words...............WILL NOT BE MY JUDGE at my end.

JESUS sayings , HIS WORD will be our JUDGE.   SO we better all BE YE HOLY as HE IS HOLY .   And by all means

I truly pray and hope none would say..............IF JESUS WERE HEAR he would dress up as a GHOST OR WITCH and just hand out candy.  LET US NOT

mold JESUS INTO OUR IMAGE....................LET US NOT MAKE HIM the sinners that men are.    HE came to set us free from sin.  NOT to call sin good and feel free in it.

ANYWAY may all truly ponder this.  Don't just attack it or ignore it...................PONDER IT and pray tO GOD.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, Davida said:

I hate Halloween , it is not a Godly day, some of us know it is not just about candy some don't.  Our church has one of those candy parties & games for the children. I loathe so much that the world loves , really , so ready to leave this wretched place.  I pray Maranantha Lord quickly!  

Why not make it a Godly day?  Why surrender it to the world?  Every day is the day that the Lord Hath Made!  Why not take it back from the world and use it as a tool for good and for God?  

I personally know two families where the parents became Christians after their children came to our Trunk & Treat, where they learned about our Sunday night children's program and talked their parents into letting them come.  

One of the set of kids I picked up and drove to our program for 8 months since the parents were "sure they can go, but we are not driving them".  After 8 months of hearing from their children what they had learned and then coming to the year end program and meeting people and hearing the gospel message from our pastor, they started to showing up on Sunday mornings till they evnetually gave their hearts to Jesus.  

None of this would have been possible if we had just chosen to give the victory to Satan and not fought to take back the day.  Every day belongs to the Lord, we should not surrender any of them. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Is there a limit?

we have over 10,000 in the "last" thread.....    so whatever the limit is there would be a very long time to go here.

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

Why not make it a Godly day?  Why surrender it to the world?  Every day is the day that the Lord Hath Made!  Why not take it back from the world and use it as a tool for good and for God?  

I personally know two families where the parents became Christians after their children came to our Trunk & Treat, where they learned about our Sunday night children's program and talked their parents into letting them come.  

One of the set of kids I picked up and drove to our program for 8 months since the parents were "sure they can go, but we are not driving them".  After 8 months of hearing from their children what they had learned and then coming to the year end program and meeting people and hearing the gospel message from our pastor, they started to showing up on Sunday mornings till they evnetually gave their hearts to Jesus.  

None of this would have been possible if we had just chosen to give the victory to Satan and not fought to take back the day.  Every day belongs to the Lord, we should not surrender any of them. 

I've seen that same thing more than once over the years    But it does bother me that people don't take the holiday seriously.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Davida said:

I hate Halloween , it is not a Godly day, some of us know it is not just about candy some don't.  Our church has one of those candy parties & games for the children. I loathe so much that the world loves , really , so ready to leave this wretched place.  I pray Maranantha Lord quickly!  

I love Halloween, it's such a Godly day, it's all about the candy and dressing up like Christians.  I loath so much that Christians hate so much.  I pray the Lord returns soon too.  But!  Are you gong to be in denial when you're still here and the world looks like hell instead of halloween!!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, other one said:

I've seen that same thing more than once over the years    But it does bother me that people don't take the holiday seriously.

It's not a holiday to be taken serious!  

18 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

you have much to learn of the dark side, Grasshopper....

images.jpg

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, other one said:

you have much to learn of the dark side, Grasshopper....

images.jpg

Yoda! Hey I could be Yoda for Halloween this year! 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

12 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

What I want to know is how many of God's people would be willing to truly take this day back... not by conforming, but by prayer, fasting, and true evangelism that does not compromise?

We did not conform to it, we took it and made it our own.  We took it back for God and the local community knows about the church and the numbers of people bringing their children grow each year.   For some of these people, both the kids and their parents, this might be the only time they are confronted with the gospel message.  

Sometimes you have to get out of your church and put all that prayer and fasting to work.  Hiding in our churches with the doors locked does not bring people to Jesus. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

I don't take anything seriously. :P