• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I know  I KNOW.............fixerupper you THOUGHT I was a pretriber......................Happy to correct.   Any other assumptions you have about me , FEEL FREE TO ASK.

I was NOT RAISED IN ANY CHURCH.  MY DOCTRINE was given me BY THE HOLY GHOST and I learned as I read NOTHING BUT THE HOLY BIBLE.

half the terms most use...........I got no idea what they mean.  BUT what the good book says.............that is what I learn from BY the HOLY SPIRIT OF COURSE>

5 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

?For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? 

Ephesians 5:11
Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

1 John 1:6
If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

Blue eyed jewels words PASS the HOLY GHOST TEST.  amen SISTER....................amen.  She is cleared of all false accusations against her too.

Didn't have time to read everyones responses.  However if memory serves me correct . Both WANDA and ABBY JOYS answers too , Have passed the HOLY GHOST test.

Now if your name was not mentioned, it don't mean you failed.  But a hint is answers like..................I bet ya look so cute with them yoda ears.......

THAT fails the SPIRITUAL TEST of truth.    No need to mention names. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Didn't have time to read everyones responses.  However if memory serves me correct . Both WANDA and ABBY JOYS answers too , Have passed the HOLY GHOST test.

Now if your name was not mentioned, it don't mean you failed.  But a hint is answers like..................I bet ya look so cute with them yoda ears.......

:P

You haven't been here long enough to talk like that.....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Pride goes before a fall, friend. You might want to take your attitude down a peg or three.

24 minutes ago, other one said:

I had no idea their was a waiting period before I could talk like this.  How long .  Think about what you just said.   Thanks for supporting me though.   you just said

I need to be here longer to be able to speak like that.  So.  How long .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I had no idea their was a waiting period before I could talk like this.  How long .  Think about what you just said.   Thanks for supporting me though.   you just said

I need to be here longer to be able to speak like that.  So.  How long .  

If you think only serious things are posted in these forums, you are mistaken......      The lady has been here for 4 years and I've been here for 14.   A good part of the population here has been here long enough that we are much like family.....   and it's perfectly ok to poke a little fun between us.....    and when you've been here long enough to become at least friends with most of us you will understand...    you can't talk like that without me going :P until you become family.....

26 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

Pride goes before a fall, friend. You might want to take your attitude down a peg or three.

Its not pride to expose wrong.  IF anything I don't expose it enough.  meaning I should give the names of those in error.

However, everyone who already has eyes to see knows who they are. Besides that might get me kicked off.  And I have lots more gospel I want to share.

However ,   due to its done been said.  I don't need to keep saying it , RIGHT.    the few know .  So I will just keep on both encouraging and warning.

PS...............if it makes you feel better.   TRULY I AM NOTHING , but a simple man, who by the mercies of GODS WONDERFUL GRACE has saved and fed truth too .

The early church was more stern than I,  were they PRIDE FILLED.   NO.  nor am I .   However again I have said all I need to.

And the early church also GAVE THE NAMES of  those in error and gave honor to thosewho did well.  God rewards us , and he chastens and corrects us too.

SO too , should we do to the church , the peoples , FOR WE LOVE THEM.    What I done was not pride.   It was simply to expose and to reocognize the ones doing well.

JUST LIKE THE TRUE CHURCH ONCE DID.  and some still do.  SO YOU BE ENCOURAGED and thanks for the warning.   Imean You thought it was pride

SO GOOD JOB for warning me  >   IT was not though .  But STILL GOOD JOB for at least having the love to try and remind me.   Be blessed and praise the LORD.

20 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

For someone who claims to be "nothing," your attitude does not convey that sentiment and your behavior needs some adjusting.

It is not your job, nor any other poster's job to go around examining posts to see if they pass your "Holy Ghost" test.  You are the only one who can determine who, on this board, has the Holy Spirit and who does not?  Based on some typed text on an Internet forum?  Really?  Did you actually say that?   That is perhaps the most presumptuous statement I have ever seen on this board.

Not every thread is serious, nor does ever thread need to be serious.  It is not your job to go around attempting to stamp out what you see as "error" unless it is something that is morally, or doctrinally reprehensible.

But Halloween IS EVIL .  The saying if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...........then it might just be a duck.

WELL,  if it has comstumes of witches , and costumes of devils..................MIGHT it be because IT IS PAGAN  and of the DEVIL.

Have a blessed day now . 

1 hour ago, other one said:

How long does the indwelling Holy Spirit need to reveal ? :D