• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Isaiah 29:1-2 Woe to you Ariel! Ariel, the city where David settled. The years roll on and you carry out your festivals. Yet, I shall reduce Ariel to dire straits. There will be suffering and sorrow, when I make her My fire altar.

Ariel – is a pun on the Hebrew word, ‘har’el’ = the Temple burnt offering altar. In this prophecy, it refers to Jerusalem and all the State of Israel.  Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:1-14, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 29:3-4 I will encompass you and besiege you with the visitation of My fiery judgement. You will be brought low, you will hide underground, your voice will whisper out of the earth.

The Lord’s judgement/punishment of the nations, by fire from God’s storehouse, Deuteronomy 32:22,34-35,41-43, will be an explosion on the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation  6:12-17

Joel 2:1-11 Sound the alarm!  For the Day of the Lord’s wrath is coming. As the sun rises, a vast host will appear, the like has never been known. It advances in a devouring fire, behind is a leaping flame that leaves a desolate wasteland. Nothing can escape it, nothing can stop it and as it strikes, the earth quakes and the heavens thunder. Who can survive that dark and terrible Day?

The survivors: Messianic Jews,  in Jerusalem will shelter in underground bunkers. Isaiah 31:5, Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 37:31-32

Isaiah 29:5-8 But, your enemies will become like dust, those ruthless hordes, like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord Almighty, with earthquakes, thunder, storms and a blaze of devouring fire. All the nations warring against Mt Zion, will vanish, as a dream, like one who is hungry or thirsty; then wakes to find himself empty, so it will be with all those nations attacking Israel. Malachi 4:3

The fire judgement on the Middle East, striking ‘in an instant’, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude and is the next prophesied event we can expect, it is the Day that will ‘come as a thief’, sudden and unexpectedly. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 10:17 It is quite a different event to what is described about the attack and destruction of Gog or of Armageddon, both to come later, respectively.  

Psalm 83:13-18, Isaiah 34:5, Isaiah 30:25-28 & 30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18,

The regeneration of the Middle East:  Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 29:17-21 In a very short time, the Land will be made prosperous again. On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see and the lowly and poor will exult in the Holy One of Israel. The ruthless and evil peoples will be gone, all who practise falsehood will be cut down.  Isaiah 66:12-17, Psalm 107:1-43, Jeremiah 33:12-13

Isaiah 29:22-23 Therefore, these are the words of the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, about the House of Jacob: [now: every true Christian believer]  This is no time for you to be ashamed, no time to be frightened, for his descendants will praise My Name, when they see what I have done for them. They will stand in awe of the Holy God of Israel. Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

Christian Israelites, all those whose names are written in the Book, Malachi 3:16-18, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will be gathered into the Land, ”in a very short time” after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against the nations  Ezekiel 20: 34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 30:18-24, Rev 7:9                         

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/30/2017 at 2:25 PM, Zoltan777 said:

I am wondering what you guys think what must happen before the antichrist appears.  What are the signs we Christians should be aware of?

The Anti-Christ is already in the World, but he has not "Appeared" as meaning come forth as the Leader of the European Union just yet.

1. The Rapture happens first, then everything else follows.IMHO, anyone who can't get this will always be on the wrong side of understanding Prophecy, this is the simplest of all things to understand, without a Rapture Rev. 19 can not be a part of the book of Revelation, its just not a possibility, without a Rapture. All other ideas must give way to Scriptures. 
  2. Israel, the Anti-Christ, and MANY OTHERS must enter into a Peace/Security Alliance (Daniel 8:25/Rev. 6:4/Dan.9:27) Agreement, the Anti-Christ comes in kind of like a Trojan horse so to speak, he gains the trust of many nations. If you were SATAN (LOL) and you were a brilliant Chess tactician or War Mind so to speak and you desired to gain control of many whats the best/easiest way to do it? Like Hitler did? No, that gives others too much time to reorganize, what you do is sneak in unawares by gaining their trust, then you hit them all at once. This guy will be ruthless against everyone. He gains their trust then Swamps them.
  3. Just before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem and becomes a BEAST, the Two-Witnesses show up and Israel Repents or turns unto Christ/God.

These are the three things to look for. If you miss the First, listen to my words, when you see the Peace/Security agreement and when the Two-Witnesses show up n Jerusalem, preaching Jesus Christ crucified, know that the time is nigh at hand for the Anti-Christ to Conquer Jerusalem, only then does he become the Beast.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 7/31/2017 at 1:52 AM, Keras said:

You will see that I don't place a 'rapture to heaven' for the Lord's people anywhere in #2. That is because nowhere does the Bible say such a thing is part of God's plan.  That theory is plainly a Satanic deception, proved by how the controversy about when the rapture will happen, has raged for over 100 years and still no consensus among the so called experts. 

Wouldn't it be better to believe the truth?  We will experience the dramatic times ahead, but we Christians must stand firm in our faith and God promises protection for us. Along with amazing blessings, as we fulfil our destiny of being the Light to the nations and God's witnesses to the nations. 

Give me a break.  Good folks can discuss the merits of eschatology without resorting to satanic deception stuff.  That is the same tactic that goes on in politics.. demonize your opponent in trying to make them lack credibility.  It is a Communist tactic used for decades to shut down reasonable discussion.  Just like throwing around Racist or Bigot. It is purely inflammatory and meant to demean someone else and shut them down. That we should be like the world and do what they do is a sad state.  The institutional churches got into this kind of nonsense and led to the Inquisiton, witch trials, and all sorts of blights on the Christian faith.  The dark ages were all about this kind of inflammatory nonsense.

If it were on the core principles of the faith, such comments would be apropos, and I would be the first to applaud and back you up.  But eschatology is not a condition that  justifies us before the Lord.  There are true members of the body who are all over the place regarding eschatological issues.  None of us can  foresee the future and know with absolute certainty of what will transpire as if it already happened.  We can disagree, vigorously, but do so with the purpose of edification, not tearing down.

I could do likewise, that holding a position that the church body must go thru the Tribulation is of satanic origin.  Doesn't make it so, and I would never do that to anyone.  I may strongly disagree with their position on this part of eschatology, but not demonize them.  Frankly, I expected better from you and am disappointed.  But, I have been disappointed in some folks before.  As the scripture states, there is nothing new under the sun.

Edited by OldCoot

On 7/31/2017 at 10:48 PM, Keras said:

Isaiah 29:1-2 Woe to you Ariel! Ariel, the city where David settled. The years roll on and you carry out your festivals. Yet, I shall reduce Ariel to dire straits. There will be suffering and sorrow, when I make her My fire altar.

Ariel – is a pun on the Hebrew word, ‘har’el’ = the Temple burnt offering altar. In this prophecy, it refers to Jerusalem and all the State of Israel.  Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:1-14, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 29:3-4 I will encompass you and besiege you with the visitation of My fiery judgement. You will be brought low, you will hide underground, your voice will whisper out of the earth.

The Lord’s judgement/punishment of the nations, by fire from God’s storehouse, Deuteronomy 32:22,34-35,41-43, will be an explosion on the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation  6:12-17

Joel 2:1-11 Sound the alarm!  For the Day of the Lord’s wrath is coming. As the sun rises, a vast host will appear, the like has never been known. It advances in a devouring fire, behind is a leaping flame that leaves a desolate wasteland. Nothing can escape it, nothing can stop it and as it strikes, the earth quakes and the heavens thunder. Who can survive that dark and terrible Day?

The survivors: Messianic Jews,  in Jerusalem will shelter in underground bunkers. Isaiah 31:5, Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 37:31-32

Isaiah 29:5-8 But, your enemies will become like dust, those ruthless hordes, like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord Almighty, with earthquakes, thunder, storms and a blaze of devouring fire. All the nations warring against Mt Zion, will vanish, as a dream, like one who is hungry or thirsty; then wakes to find himself empty, so it will be with all those nations attacking Israel. Malachi 4:3

The fire judgement on the Middle East, striking ‘in an instant’, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude and is the next prophesied event we can expect, it is the Day that will ‘come as a thief’, sudden and unexpectedly. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 10:17 It is quite a different event to what is described about the attack and destruction of Gog or of Armageddon, both to come later, respectively.  

Psalm 83:13-18, Isaiah 34:5, Isaiah 30:25-28 & 30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18,

The regeneration of the Middle East:  Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 29:17-21 In a very short time, the Land will be made prosperous again. On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see and the lowly and poor will exult in the Holy One of Israel. The ruthless and evil peoples will be gone, all who practise falsehood will be cut down.  Isaiah 66:12-17, Psalm 107:1-43, Jeremiah 33:12-13

Isaiah 29:22-23 Therefore, these are the words of the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, about the House of Jacob: [now: every true Christian believer]  This is no time for you to be ashamed, no time to be frightened, for his descendants will praise My Name, when they see what I have done for them. They will stand in awe of the Holy God of Israel. Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

Christian Israelites, all those whose names are written in the Book, Malachi 3:16-18, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will be gathered into the Land, ”in a very short time” after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against the nations  Ezekiel 20: 34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 30:18-24, Rev 7:9                         

Interesting.  How is it that Isaiah 26, Psalm 27, and Zephaniah 2 all speak of the righteous being hidden away during the time of trouble that is to come upon the whole earth?  Isaiah includes a resurrection of the righteous dead and that both they and those righteous who are alive are protected until the indignation of God has passed.

Isaiah states for those (both the alive and the resurrected dead) to enter their chambers and shut the doors behind them until the indignation is passed.  Yeshua said that he would go and prepare a place for us.  Why would that be necessary if we are going thru Daniel's 70th week / Time of Trouble / Great Tribulation?   Just an overnight stay or weekend getaway and then come back to be with the Lord who has conquered and is ruling from David's Throne?  Was not Noah locked into the Ark and protected from the wrath of God that came upon the earth?  God is one who shut the door and sealed Noah, his family, and the animals inside.  Or was not Lot saved from the destruction that came on Sodom?  Those angels couldn't even do the job until Lot was taken out of there.  Yes, they took him out of the city, it wasn't just a choice matter for him.   One could even argue that Lot was, at best, a mediocre example of an elect individual, but he was nonetheless.  Why is it now that those made righteous by the Messiah must endure the wrath of God?   Wrath of Satan, yes.  Wrath of God, no.   Was not Joash hidden above the temple for seven years and protected from harm or death while Athaliah (a picture of the end times false messiah) did all of her mischief?

Prophecy is pattern along with prediction.

I should add, it is quite a stretch to say that Malachi is talking about "Christian Isrealites".  That is taking liberties with the text.  Israel is the primary focus of both Malachi and the 70th week of Danial.  Not gentiles.  The angel made it clear to Daniel... 70 weeks are determined for your people.  Daniel's people were of physical Israel.

Edited by OldCoot

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

Why is it now that those made righteous by the Messiah must endure the wrath of God?   Wrath of Satan, yes.  Wrath of God, no

Luke 21:34-36 says the wrath of God will come upon the whole world. We must pray for the strength to pass thru all that must come. Proved by other scriptures about how God's holy people have to endure until the end. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7, +

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

I should add, it is quite a stretch to say that Malachi is talking about "Christian Isrealites".  That is taking liberties with the text.  Israel is the primary focus of both Malachi and the 70th week of Danial.  Not gentiles.  The angel made it clear to Daniel... 70 weeks are determined for your people.  Daniel's people were of physical Israel.

You fail to understand why Jesus came into the world. First to offer salvation to the Jewish Israelites, then after rejection; to the Gentiles. WE Christians are the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16 And because the Western nations are primarily of Israelite origin, from the ten Northern tribes, proved by many means, but hidden by God from general knowledge, it will be us who will fulfil God's promise to the Patriarchs, of their descendants occupying all of the holy Land. 

Re Malachi 3:16-18  Aren't we Christians the ones who fear the Lord and pray together?   Who else? 

6 hours ago, Keras said:

Luke 21:34-36 says the wrath of God will come upon the whole world. We must pray for the strength to pass thru all that must come. Proved by other scriptures about how God's holy people have to endure until the end. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7, +

It was brought up elsewhere, maybe I am thinking of another thread, that Israel is driven to the wall to finally accept the Messiah. Hosea 5:15.  Thus they will the saints that Daniel references. After all, if we have the numbers right, 2/3 of the Jewish people will be slaughtered during this time.  And Yeshua said that the gates of hell would never prevail against the church, yet the false messiah prevails against the saints.  Get the idea there just might be two groups in view?  One group that was removed prior and another group that came to faith during the time of trouble?

6 hours ago, Keras said:

You fail to understand why Jesus came into the world. First to offer salvation to the Jewish Israelites, then after rejection; to the Gentiles. WE Christians are the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16 And because the Western nations are primarily of Israelite origin, from the ten Northern tribes, proved by many means, but hidden by God from general knowledge, it will be us who will fulfil God's promise to the Patriarchs, of their descendants occupying all of the holy Land. 

What I fail to understand is how or why anyone would even want to claim Jewish ancestry if their life depended on it. I am glad I am grafted into the root thru the Messiah, but to actually be Jewish is not a desire.  And you made bold claims about a pre-trib rapture being of satanic origin, this western nations are really the true Israel stuff comes pretty close.   I am not sure it was you or someone else, but it was already shown in another thread that there are no 10 lost tribes and other falsehoods that lead to what you suggest.  

2 Chronicles is the source material for showing that all those that remained faithful to God migrated south from Israel to Judah and joined with the southern kingdom.   And after the Babylonian captivity, Nehemiah and Ezra both refer to all those that returned as both Judah and Israel collectively.   People from 4 of the tribes specifically are mentioned in the NT as being in Israel when Messiah was there, so that alone deflates the 10 lost tribes balloon.   Those that were captured and taken prisoner by Assyria from the northern kingdom were then taken any the Babylonians when they conquered Assryia.  Slaves are valuable property and it seems unreasonable that the Babylonians would just let them go wander off somewhere.  Those that remained in the northern kingdom land area were commingled with foreigners planted there by Assyria and became the Samaritans we read about in the NT.  Half Jews, if you will.  

No doubt, just like people migrate around today, some Jews did migrate to north, and elsewhere for that matter.  And some did commingle with others.  But that is a stretch to say that the western nations are derived from Jewish blood.  Sure modern DNA testing can break down the 23 chromosomes and come up with a small percentage of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry, but that doesn't prove a theory of mass migration of 10 tribes en masse.  One would expect a commingling to occur of those that didn't remain faithful and left the ancestral land of Israel for other parts of the world.

And the majority of both Judah and Israel did not return from Babylon after the captivity.  So they remained in rebellion.  Ezekiel showed 430 years of punishment for both Judah and Israel.  70 of those ticked off during the Babylonian adventure.  That left 360 years.  Leviticus 26 shows that if the people remained rebellious, their punishment would increase 7 times.   360 x 7 is 2520 years.  2520 x 360 day prophetic calendar is 907200 days.  That divided by a 365 day solar calendar is 2485.5 years.  Given the decree to return to Jerusalem was issued in early fall of 538 BC, add the 2485.5 years and we come pretty darn close to May 1948 when Israel was declared a nation again.  Remember, there is no "0" year. It goes from 1BC to 1 AD.  

Now either you are correct in what happened to the those tribes, or scripture is correct.  I bank on scripture.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Israel is Israel .... all others are not

There is nothing in the OT about prophecy that pertains to those of the Gentiles [heathen] at all

The NT gives the fact that those of the Gentiles are grafted in by believing in Jesus Christ .... there is no other way

But once these are made immortal then the Lord will turn to Israel for dealing with the nation during the coming tribulation

The idea that the 10 tribes of Israel are of British ancestry is false

The Lord knows that all 12 tribes are of Israel and He will deal with them when He is ready [Romans 11:25-26]

7 hours ago, OldCoot said:

It was brought up elsewhere, maybe I am thinking of another thread, that Israel is driven to the wall to finally accept the Messiah. Hosea 5:15.  Thus they will the saints that Daniel references. After all, if we have the numbers right, 2/3 of the Jewish people will be slaughtered during this time.  And Yeshua said that the gates of hell would never prevail against the church, yet the false messiah prevails against the saints.  Get the idea there just might be two groups in view?  One group that was removed prior and another group that came to faith during the time of trouble?

There are two groups of people in the world in God's sight, His believing people and all the rest. 

The Lord's righteous people are one. Ephesians 4:4-6, John 17:20-23, Col 3:11, +  There is no separation between Jew and Gentile. And there is no salvation for those who reject Jesus. AND there is no removal for anyone. 

7 hours ago, OldCoot said:

What I fail to understand is how or why anyone would even want to claim Jewish ancestry if their life depended on it. I am glad I am grafted into the root thru the Messiah, but to actually be Jewish is not a desire.  And you made bold claims about a pre-trib rapture being of satanic origin, this western nations are really the true Israel stuff comes pretty close.   I am not sure it was you or someone else, but it was already shown in another thread that there are no 10 lost tribes and other falsehoods that lead to what you suggest.  

You are just careless in your research about the ten tribes and you make incorrect claims.  I never said anyone would or could become Jewish. That's quite ridiculous. But we Christians are the Israelites of God, either from Jacob or grafted in by faith. 

Re the 'rapture', where does the Bible say God will take His Church up to heaven? When do you think it will happen? I know you cannot answer these questions from the Bible without using a truckload of assumptions, inferences, guesswork and wishful thinking. These issues have been argued over for over 100 years, without any real consensus.  So who is it that causes confusion and division?  I repeat: The idea of a 'rapture to heaven' is a Satanic lie. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Matthew 24: 5-8

1 Timothy 4:1

2 Timothy 3: 1-9

The rapture of the Church will occur first. That will be hard to miss with many disappearing from the earth. Then the seven year tribulation will occur. Shortly after the Antichrist will come onto the scene. Is the Antichrist alive today? It is possible.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

19 minutes ago, Keras said:

Re the 'rapture', where does the Bible say God will take His Church up to heaven? When do you think it will happen? I know you cannot answer these questions from the Bible without using a truckload of assumptions, inferences, guesswork and wishful thinking. These issues have been argued over for over 100 years, without any real consensus.  So who is it that causes confusion and division?  I repeat: The idea of a 'rapture to heaven' is a Satanic lie. 

One needs to look to Jesus:  John 14:2-4 - In my  Fathers house are many mansions, if it we not so I would have told you.  I go there to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going

So we will be going to the Fathers house, because that is where Jesus is.  Then when Jesus Christ returns to the Mt of Olives at His 2nd Coming we will return with Him and reign with Him.

I do not see how you can confuse Jesus Christ with Satan.

In Christ

Montana Marv