• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/13/2017 at 9:33 PM, Zemke said:

Dear Revelation Man

When we have prophetic doctrines or understandings these things will be consistent in the law and prophets. For example the life of Joseph in a brief outline; He was betrayed into the hands of the gentiles for silver where he was wrongly accused and wrongly convicted and sent to a place of condemnation where he was with two criminals, one given life the other death, and Joseph was taken from that place of condemnation and lifted to a place that all things were put under his control and when his brothers first saw him they didn't recognize him but the second time he revealed himself to them and they wept. Joseph a major type of the suffering servant first coming of Messiah.

Well you see the end of that statement is where I agree with dispensationalists, they understand there is a prophetic future and purpose for the Jews and Jerusalem and the land being central in biblical prophecy. Now I may disagree with other points but those things are up for discussion and not division but I want to point out that when we have a theory or idea of an understanding of prophecy somewhere in the scriptures that doctrine or understanding is illuminated in type in the Old Testament.

Paul is clear in Romans God is not done with the people to whom belong the covenants but yet many twists and turns in understanding come from ideas about Romans but as we see in Genesis in type the first time his brothers see him they do not recognize him but the second time he reveals himself to them and they weep. Zacharia says they will look on me whom they have pierced and they will weep. Confirmation that replacement theology is off. You see what is needed is biblical consistency so when we have ideas of understanding Revelation those ideas need to be subject to the rest of the scriptures.

And by the way very importantly. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth not error. He will not predict things that do not happen. Benny Hynn does. Anyone predicting things in the name of God or Jesus or the Spirit as Benny does, and these things do not happen, as is recorded for all to read about Mr. Hynn, by biblical definition is considered a false prophet.

There have been brothers who have talked with Benny and he has said he will change so we can pray he repents but you need to recognize there is something wrong in the mixture.

I don't know what all that was even about since I understand All Israel will be Saved, maybe its about a conversation above !! And Yes, Joseph was a type of Suffering Servant and David was a type of Conquering King.  Joseph also SAVED his brothers the "Second time" they saw him, and Jesus will save Israel the Second Time they will see him. 

As per brother Benny, you listen to "the world" and miss the Holy Spirits OBVIOUS WORKS, thus your mind is being misled by Satan. The Spirit testifies of the Spirit, you have your mind on some type of Prophecy, when I think you really don't understand the difference between a "Word of Knowledge" and a Prophecy, they are two different things entirely. A Prophet of God is few and far in between and most had to get away from mankind/go to the desert to receive of God in full. There words are supposed to be Prophetic and are meant to represent God as always being 100 percent right.

A Word of knowledge is just not the same thing. Its always contingent upon peoples actions, like Nineveh. A word of Knowledge can be foggy to us, believe me, I know, sometimes we are given these Words of Knowledge but don't understand, even Gabriel had to explain to Daniel. Sometimes God changes contingent upon the Churches actions. People given words of knowledge by God are not Prophets, and you or anyone else holding them to that standard is WRONG. 

Mark Taylor the Fireman stated in 2011 that Donald Trump would be President, and that the sign would be a triple crown winner, he heard correct, but he thought it was 2012, but God was saying the Church is not in the right place at that time. Sure enough, the Triple Crown horse freakishly broke his leg in the 3rd Race. A triple crown was won and Trump became president.

He stated that they would " try to keep the current president in for another term, well we know presidents can only run twice, but Obama seems to have tried to set up a Shadow Gov.....he didn't see that clearly until it came to pass.

Then half the thing you listen to the "WORLD" telling you are half truths and lies. Any person that can't see the Holy Spirits actions when presented to them needs to recheck themselves, IMHO.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member

7 hours ago, Keras said:

No; we have just told you where you are wrong and you ignore reproof and valid correction, to your shame.  The martyrs ask for vengeance and the Lord gives it to them in Revelation 18:1-24.  They thank God for it in Rev 19:1-3  They are NOT living people yet; until Revelation 20:4, and they are certainly NOT the Church. 

You avoided the issue of who the 'vast multitude of people ' in Rev 19:1, are.  If you believe they are the raptured Church, then I ask for clear scriptures that tell us when that happens. 

Who is WE? The 10 percent of all Christendom that agrees with you? 

You should move away from Prophecy brother.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 7/31/2017 at 2:52 AM, Keras said:

You will see that I don't place a 'rapture to heaven' for the Lord's people anywhere in #2. That is because nowhere does the Bible say such a thing is part of God's plan.  That theory is plainly a Satanic deception, proved by how the controversy about when the rapture will happen, has raged for over 100 years and still no consensus among the so called experts. 

Wouldn't it be better to believe the truth?  We will experience the dramatic times ahead, but we Christians must stand firm in our faith and God promises protection for us. Along with amazing blessings, as we fulfil our destiny of being the Light to the nations and God's witnesses to the nations. 

Please explain the Marriage Supper of the lamb in the context of no rapture as opposed to a rapture and the return of the saints with Christ at the end of teribulation

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 7/31/2017 at 3:06 PM, wingnut- said:

Everything centers around Jerusalem and the middle east, to me there is a huge clue in Daniel as to what must take place in order to set things in motion.  I think the book of Daniel is the real key to recognizing what takes place, particularly in regards to the two kings in chapter 11.  Here is something I believe we should be looking for.

Daniel 11: 8 He shall also carry off to Egypt their gods with their metal images and their precious vessels of silver and gold, and for some years he shall refrain from attacking the king of the north.

In the past, the southern kingdom took a treasure from the king of the north to Egypt.  Now this could make the southern king a ruler from Egypt, or it could just be that the southern king at that time took the treasure to Egypt for other reasons.  It is interesting to note though, that the Hebrew word used for "south" in king of the south is not the Hebrew word that is normally used for south in regards to compass directions.  The word used in Hebrew for south is the word Negev, which is of course the desert in modern day Egypt, south of Israel.  Regardless of whether or not that makes the southern king from Egypt or not, the fact is, we do know Egypt comes up often in end times prophecy.

Daniel 11:43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt, and the Libyans and the Cushites shall follow in his train.

Now later in Daniel, we see the king from the north take this treasure back.  The real point here is this, right now, today, Egypt is not a wealthy nation.  So at what point does Egypt obtain these treasures of gold and silver, and all these precious things of Egypt?  What we should be looking for in regards to this is an archaeological discovery within Egypt, which will make them a present day wealthy nation.

Now this part is speculation on my behalf, but I do think it is something to consider.  This treasure to me appears to be linked to the great wealth of Solomon, and the treasure that was taken when the first temple fell.  People have been searching for this treasure for a very long time, plenty of fables and myths regarding Solomon's mines.  It is also worth mentioning, this wealth of Solomon is attached to the number 666 in scripture, twice.  The only other time 666 is used is in regards to the mark of the beast.  Maybe that's just a coincidence, but I'm just not one who believes in coincidence.

I really can't say one way or the other who these two kings will be as far as nations are concerned, but scripture is clear that Egypt will at some point have great wealth, and that this wealth is a factor in how the end plays out.  I think though, that as the events in Daniel begin to unfold we will have a much clearer picture of what is happening and where we are in the overall scheme of things.

Daniel 12: 9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

The words have been shut up and sealed until the time of the end, yet the book of Daniel has been around for a very long time.  There won't be chapters added to this book when we get there, so we have to ask what the angel meant here.  I believe what he is telling us, is that this prophecy won't be understood until we see it starting to take form.

God bless

Daniel has only recently (late 1800's that people began to understand it so that part is fulfilled and points to sonmething doesnt it

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't know what all that was even about since I understand All Israel will be Saved, maybe its about a conversation above !! And Yes, Joseph was a type of Suffering Servant and David was a type of Conquering King.  Joseph also SAVED his brothers the "Second time" they saw him, and Jesus will save Israel the Second Time the see him. 

As per brother Benny, you listen to "the world" and miss the Holy Spirits OBVIOUS WORKS, thus your mind is being misled by Satan. The Spirit testifies of the Spirit, you have your mind on some type of Prophecy, when I think you really don't understand the difference between a "Word of Knowledge" and a Prophecy, they are two different things entirely. A Prophet of God is few and far in between and most had to get away from mankind/go to the desert to receive of God in full. There words are supposed to be Prophetic and are meant to represent God as always being 100 percent right.

A Word of knowledge is just not the same thing. Its always contingent upon peoples actions, like Nineveh. A word of Knowledge can be foggy to us, believe me, I know, sometimes we are given these Words of Knowledge but don't understand, even Gabriel had to explain to Daniel. Sometimes God changes contingent upon the Churches actions. People given words of knowledge by God are not Prophets, and you or anyone else holding them to that standard is WRONG. 

Mark Taylor the Fireman stated in 2011 that Donald Trump would be President, and that the sign would be a triple crown winner, he heard correct, but he thought it was 2012, but God was saying the Church is not in the right place at that time. Sure enough, the Triple Crown horse freakishly broke his leg in the 3rd Race. A triple crown was won and Trump became president.

He stated that they would " try to keep the current president in for another term, well we know presidents can only run twice, but Obama seems to have tried to set up a Shadow Gov.....he didn't see that clearly until it came to pass.

Then half the thing you listen to the "WORLD" telling you are half truths and lies. Any person that can't see the Holy Spirits actions when presented to them needs to recheck themselves, IMHO.

What it's all about is your prophecy understanding is dogmatic and it's like you need to take a breath and actually consider what others are saying. I disagree with some of what others may say but there are many times an insight that helps me understand something further even if that person doesn't realize the insight themselves. We all have limitations.

If our understanding is correct it will be confirmed through out the whole of the bible. It's the sum of the word that is important. That's what I was trying to say and what my post was about.

And your excuses for Benny are his excuses that let him get away with predictions that don't come to pass.

Peoples prophecies are wrong because their doctrines are wrong. So saying the homosexual community will be judged and destroyed by fire and giving a time frame of the mid 90s around 95 96 and it didn't happen, actually the opposite has happened, is a word of knowledge that was contingent upon the homosexuals judging themselves with fire? or what? What actions by what people held up Bennys prophecy, or word of knowledge, from coming to pass? And what about all the caskets being lined up and people being raised from the dead by having someone raising their dead hand to the television. I guess no one rolled their dead friend to the television and did something so nuts as to not have faith in what Benny said? If only they lined up the dead when he was on the tv. No faith, so these men like Benny can speak whatever in the name of Jesus and it's the faith or lack of faith of others that prevent these events. What a crock. It's a legalistic heavy shepherding load of camel dung.

It's a trap and people who teach as precepts of God the inventions of man are the pharisees, Jesus said so Himself.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Who is WE? The 10 percent of all Christendom that agrees with you? 

You should move away from Prophecy brother.

Just because the easily fooled people that you associate with, believe in the fanciful idea of going to live in heaven, do not think others do too. Your statistic of 90% Christians are rapture believers, is just out of your hat and quite wrong. Also there is three main camps: pre; mid, and post rapture and they cannot agree. 

As you are unable to present any scripture that proves a rapture to heaven, it is you that should cease teaching false doctrines. Take note of James 3:1

10 hours ago, Bill16652 said:

Please explain the Marriage Supper of the lamb in the context of no rapture as opposed to a rapture and the return of the saints with Christ at the end of tribulation

We simply aren't given the information as to where and when the Marriage Supper takes place. Guesswork and speculation on this is foolishness. 

Humans do not return with Jesus, He said so: Matthew 25:32  Jesus brings the souls of the martyrs with Him and they are brought back to life then. Revelation 20:4

22 hours ago, Zemke said:

What it's all about is your prophecy understanding is dogmatic and it's like you need to take a breath and actually consider what others are saying. I disagree with some of what others may say but there are many times an insight that helps me understand something further even if that person doesn't realize the insight themselves. We all have limitations.

I understand the Holy Spirits voice. I don't present MY IDEAS as Gods revelation, when the Holy Spirit does give me something I will not be moved. That's just the way I roll. Now if you can point to anything you disagree with me on we can knock it around, but I am stating things that are given to be by the Holy Spirit, so you need to be specific, generalizing is not going tio get us anywhere. 

22 hours ago, Zemke said:

And your excuses for Benny are his excuses that let him get away with predictions that don't come to pass.

You are the one making charges against a bother of God that has brought millions to Christ Jesus, I suggest you ill be asked in Heaven why you came against Gods Servant with slander. Like I stated, if your Spirit can't see the Holy Spirit work when its before you you have an issue. Something is wrong.

Now like Satan who stands before God daily bringing charges against the brothers, you are doing his biding. Satan loves it. But the Holy Spirit is not fazed in the least and continues his work. So your charges don't really mean anything, do they?

13 hours ago, Keras said:

We simply aren't given the information as to where and when the Marriage Supper takes place. Guesswork and speculation on this is foolishness. 

Humans do not return with Jesus, He said so: Matthew 25:32  Jesus brings the souls of the martyrs with Him and they are brought back to life then. Revelation 20:4

WE ARE.......You just can't see it it seems.

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

WE ARE.......You just can't see it it seems.

Actual scriptural proof would be good.    Exactly where and when will the Marriage Feast of the Lamb take place? 

I like how you said Benny Hinn was a 'bother of God'.