• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

You all done "research" I lived the life. Going to pot lucks and open meetings when new members were accepted. I am by no means saying a Christian should join this.That is something I can not say.  But to call them a cult and to call them evil is not right. 

It is like the argument I had over Harry Potter. I read the books. Yet people who have never read a Harry Potter books would tell me that they're witchcraft and knew more about that then me because some speaker some time told them so. 

It is totally witchcraft and forbidden.  And you don't have to ask anyone else about it, nor read the book to find out.

Just read the cover / contents/ a review/ anything bout potter - it is pure evil.

If that has you so deceived, no wonder the masons do too.

They are entirely, totally, completely, opposed to the true gospel Jesus Christ, and forbidden by Scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

The Masons are not a cult. Anymore then the Moose lodge is a cult.  But I am not going to on on about it on here. As it seems no one is willing to chance what they think once they think that they are right. So I will take my leave of this topic and let you all carry on.  Peace. :th_handshake:

Will leave you with this excerpt from a typical Masonic funeral rite. See if it leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy all over about Masonry.

..." And now, my brethren, let us see to it, and so regu- late our lives by the plumbline of justice, ever squaring our actions by the square of virtue, that when the Grand Warden of Heaven shall call for us we may be found ready. Let us cultivate assiduously the noble tenets of our profession—Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth. From the square learn morality; from the level, equality; and from the plumb, rectitude of life. With the trowel spread liberally the cement of brotherly love; circumscribed by the compasses, let us ponder well our words and ac- tions, and let all the energies of our minds and the affections of our souls be employed in the attainment of our Supreme Grand Master’s approbation. Then, when our dissolution draws nigh, and the cold winds of death come sighing around us—and his chill dews already glisten upon our foreheads—with joy shall we obey the summons of the Grand Warden of Heaven, and go from our labors on earth to eternal refreshment in the para- dise of God, where, by the benefit of the pass of a pure and blameless life, and an unshaken confidence in the merits of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, shall we gain ready admission into the celestial lodge where the Supreme Architect of the Universe presides. There, placed at His right hand, He will be pleased to pro- nounce us just and upright Masons.

The LAMBSKIN,

or white apron, was the first gift of Freemasonry to our departed brother. It is an emblem of innocence and the badge of a Freemason. This I now deposit upon the casket. (Deposits it upon the casket.) We are reminded here of the universal dominion of death. The arm of friendship cannot interpose to prevent his coming; the wealth of the world cannot purchase exemption; nor" ....

See fuller text at http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masons/Misc/funeral-IL.pdf

Plus please treat yourself to a dose of awareness by reading some of the pamphlets annd books on the cults by Walter martin, espescially those explicitely about Freemasonry. Do so for the love of your family members that may be trusting their eternity upon their part in this  cult.

Edited by Neighbor

1 hour ago, Davida said:

A knee jerk response....I don't think you know enough about it to make that distinction.

Its obvious !  What is hidden what some are not aware of! Its hidden!  The symbolism alone on the rings and hats should tip one off to their occult beliefs.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

You all done "research" I lived the life. Going to pot lucks and open meetings when new members were accepted. I am by no means saying a Christian should join this.That is something I can not say.  But to call them a cult and to call them evil is not right. 

It is like the argument I had over Harry Potter. I read the books. Yet people who have never read a Harry Potter books would tell me that they're witchcraft and knew more about that then me because some speaker some time told them so. 

Oh dear , it is witchcraft.  But then most think witches are the pointed hat boil a cat.

NO sirs and mams.  ANY witchcraft no matter how kind it seems. IS EVIL .  I think our churches need WAY MORE BIBLICAL reading time.

Out of curisousity........what is your take on the all inclusive interfaith bear hug for world peace mentality.   I know it has some good works and many kind folks.

But this monster is leading all to the very man of sin in short time to come.  However , in all fairness, I want your opinion on it.  Hey, you might hate the dung pile

of this world peace religion as much as I do.  You sure might.  but any opinions would be nice.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:55 PM, LadyKay said:

Do any of you know anybody who is a Mason? I do. They all seem like good people to me and a few of them helped my family out in a time of need.  I have no issues with them. To refer to them as "our common enemy"  to me seems uncalled for and shows a lack of understanding. Especially since I am so familiar with who they are and what they do due to family members being a part of them. 

I am sorry Lady Kay ,but do you think that the devil advertises his evil . "Wise as serpents ",meaning not the wisdom and  openness  like that from the Holy Spirit , but more a cunning , secret,  web  .The lower strata know very little of what happens , until you climb up satans ladder , and some have survived to tell the tale , and some have not .

Please ,will you do some research before deciding further !! Nowadays they do their best to put on a wholesome front , but  it is just that, a front .

38 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ta Da! ...and more evidence & testimonies pour in.  Occultists etc, etc ,.often are also 33 degree masons.

Most christains , andi aint accusing anyone here.  But more and more people in churches are just accepting people as people of the LORD

no matter what they do, or believe.........AS LONG AS THEY NICE and ALL HUGGING.   

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Most christains , andi aint accusing anyone here.  But more and more people in churches are just accepting people as people of the LORD

no matter what they do, or believe.........AS LONG AS THEY NICE and ALL HUGGING.   

And Davida,   THIS type mindset is leading to the monster called interfaith.   It seems to me,  that as time keeps going on.

IT is people like me and a few others too,  who by grace stay only grounded in sound doctrine.  Thus we are grave and serious.  YET we seem

to many in churches as the haters , the devil like ones who would ban JESUS ., cause we don't love and hug everything and call sin good.   cept they don't see it as sin

they see it as good and us as evil.   And so many cant see where all this ALL inclusive is really leading.  a hint..............oh it will be all inclusive

CEPT FOR THE TRUTH , and it will be full out rage against the people of truth.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

There are some who have very poor discernment. 

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

There are some who have very poor discernment. 

I would have to agree very much with that.   And some of those prayerfully might just be woken up by people who love them and warn and remind them.

I know their are some new ones.......................and that is all they see. HOWEVER just like me and anyone else.........the longer they stay grounded in doctrine

IF their heart is truly after GOD...........in time they will leave , they wont be able to remain with those who wont hear the correction .  I know.

Let us pray for those and the more we keep reminding...........THE faster it will sink into their hearts.   The more pure doctrine we say and they read and hear

the faster they will be pulled out of any concept of that .    SO armor up my Lady of the blue eye jewel.   almost sounded like an indian name I have ya.

I love ya sister , you keep on , KEEPING ON and wear the black warrior cap and sound the alarm girl..........

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

I would have to agree very much with that.   And some of those prayerfully might just be woken up by people who love them and warn and remind them.

I know their are some new ones.......................and that is all they see. HOWEVER just like me and anyone else.........the longer they stay grounded in doctrine

IF their heart is truly after GOD...........in time they will leave , they wont be able to remain with those who wont hear the correction .  I know.

Let us pray for those and the more we keep reminding...........THE faster it will sink into their hearts.   The more pure doctrine we say and they read and hear

the faster they will be pulled out of any concept of that .    SO armor up my Lady of the blue eye jewel.   almost sounded like an indian name I have ya.

I love ya sister , you keep on , KEEPING ON and wear the black warrior cap and sound the alarm girl..........

Thank you brother! Love you too. We walk in accordance according to the word of God.